[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a mouse chewing on cords in my drop down ceiling and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: mouse.jpg (10KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
10KB, 300x208px
There was a mouse chewing on cords in my drop down ceiling and i decided I would trap it. Not with a mouse trap but with that sticky trap where they get stuck to it. It made noise all night while it was caught banging around the ceiling and I got it earlier today and it was a little sweet thing and its heart was pounding so fast. I felt absolutely terrible that I did this to a poor mouse. I almost want to cry typing this. He is in a better place now right guys?
>>
>>2280282
>>
>>2280282
It wasn't sweet, it was just in too much shock to act like a pest
>>
>He is in a better place now right guys?
as long as you got him out of that torturous trap he is.
>>
>>2280282
You should've cut his tiny head off and stuck it on tooth pick as a warning to other free loading mice
>>
>>2280282
How stupid are you? What did you expect to happen?
>>
>>2280319
Well I didnt know it would be super cute, I was expecting a demon creature like a rat or a chipmunk
>>
>>2280320
you are really really stupid.
Don't use glue traps next time idiot.
I hope you didn't leave the mouse on that trap.
>>
>>2280320
>demon creature
>chipmunk

uh
>>
>>2280327
Threw it in the lake, figured it was gonna die
>>
File: 1481172064676s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481172064676s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>
>>2280333
At least you got the little furry bastard but yea preferably use those snap traps first as glue traps are a bit cruel.

>>2280316
kek that sounds adorable
>>
>>2280320
>demon creature
Anon, next time don't use that shit. Also vegetable oil can be used to remove animals from glue traps.
>>
>>2280376
wouldnt he bite me if i went and tried to even help?
>>
>>2280530
Probably
>>
Fml, I forgot I put 2 traps up so another one is stuck
>>
File: 235879213.jpg (14KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
235879213.jpg
14KB, 200x179px
>>2281027
>>
>>2281030
But I guess it'd abe good thing in the end
>>
File: 41eET+BaC5L._SY300_.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41eET+BaC5L._SY300_.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Just try to get one of these, Quick and painless but I admit I have an easier time trapping them with glue traps for some reason.
>>
use a no kill trap and release it far away..
that's what I used to do at least
>>
>>2281225
For what purpose? All that extra work for a mouse? I never understood why people need to catch them alive and then release them far away. Not only is it a chance they can come back, but it's also a lot of extra work.
>>
>>2281230
>All that extra work for a mouse?

Your parents spent all that extra work on you despite you being a retarded waste of life. The least you could do is give back to nature.
>>
>>2281271
Piss of tree hugger it's a fucking mouse. Get over it and stop acting like you've never contributed to the death of animals in some way.
>>
>>2281230
i don't mind putting in a small amount of extra work for a mouse, there's an area near my house with a lot of other mice and nature anyway.
>>
Op here. I just finally went to get the mouse from up there and he was half stuck and half not. His back legs were stuck. I picked up the trap with tongs and was going outside to throw it in the garbage and I could see him look up at me, then he started eating the peanut butter as fast as he could. Almost like he knew he was going to die. Then his front paws and face got stuck and that was the last I saw of him. This is heart breaking. How do I get over this?
>>
>>2281271
>give back to nature.
a fucking mouse kek.
pests are not wildlife
>>
It's heart was beating fast because it's the size of a golfball. Small animals have fast heartbeats.
>>
As a snake owner I see mice as food, nothing else
I've slammed them into brick walls, snapped their necks, watched them being strangled to death, I've seen some literally pop because of the pressure exerted by the snake.
Meh
>>
>>2281617
Wow, you're so edgy man. I bet you get all the bitches.
>>
>>2280530
Gloves are recommended. And maybe, if it's really weak then no. I'd still try not to directly handle the animal.
>>
>>2281199
This.
Get a few of the electric mouse traps.
Quick and painless.
>>
>>2281588
How do you get over the fact that you're a cruel disgusting human being who not only chose a cruel method of entrapment but also refused to put the animal out of its misery and let it suffer a terrible death?

I don't know, anon.
>>
>>2282102
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>2281617
>yeah, I'm a cool guy... but it's no big deal
>>
>>2280530
>w-wouldn't I get nipped by that tiny little rodent? :(((

stop being a pussy
>>
>>2281617
stop giving herp keepers a bad name.
>>
>>2282462
And youre the big tough 4channer right? hahaha
>>
Should've got an outdoor cat, would've been less cruel.
>>
>>2281230
Some people value life more than others anon, it seems you don't give it much value. Remember mice are only pests because of us, they take advantage of the shelters we make, and if we weren't around there would be much less "pests"
>>
>>2281617
They are not just food, but yes, they are a part of the circle of life and snakes eat them time to time, it's natural.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.