[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My day can't get much worse. I found this bird in my room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 148964152386896.jpg (167KB, 648x364px) Image search: [Google]
148964152386896.jpg
167KB, 648x364px
My day can't get much worse.
I found this bird in my room with my cat. The bird doesn't seem to be hurt, but it's too young and I'm feeling responsible for it.
What can I do? Should I feed it for the next weeks? And if so, what can I feed it?
>>
>>2279876
Put the bird back outside.
Feed the cat Tylenol.
>Actually putting it back outside is for the best, and remember to not let your cat out unsupervised. Today the cat got a bird, tomorrow a car may get the cat:(
>>
>>2279876
>too lazy to keep cat indoors
>pretend to feel bad because you saw one of the many birds your cat has tortured and killed

The bird is dead. The only chance it has is if you take it to a wildlife rehabilitation place, and even then its chances extremely slim.

You knew your cat was a predator when you let it outside; why are you surprised that it is killing/torturing birds? Be responsible and take care of your pet you fucking idiot.

God, I will never get over how unintelligent cat owners are.
>>
>>2279876
Oh, and
>bird doesn't appear hurt

It is. If it got one tiny scratch or bite its dead. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>2279905
>cat indoors
You think this is a thing outside murrica?
No one keeps a cat locked inside the house.
>>
>>2279908
Then don't keep a cat.
>>
I'm glad /an/ was helpful as always.
Thank you for helping the little bird.
>>
>>2279919
>allows cat outside to torture bird
>that's considered "helping" the bird
>???
>>
>>2279920
>Ask for help
>Thread becomes cat hate
If I pretended that I found the bird on the ground and can't locate its nest, would you fags not be shitposting?
>>
>>2279925
And yet you're still posing on 4chan. I bet you haven't taken it to a wildlife rehabilitation center have you? Have you even checked to see which ones are in the area?

You don't give a fuck. If you gave a fuck this wouldn't have happened in the first place.
>>
>>2279925

No one in this thread is hating on cats. People in this thread are hating on Cancerous cat owners who let their animals outside.

Protip: your cat has no concept of "freedom". Theres absolutely nothing unethical about not letting them outside.
>>
>>2279930
My cat was a stray cat when I adopted her. Are you sure she won't miss the outside if I suddenly lock her?
>>
>>2279934
If you keep her stimulated there is no reason for her to be outside. It doesn't take much to keep a cat entertained either.
>>
>>2279934

she might bitch for a month or so, but after that no. My cat was an adopted stray and she lives indoors just fine.
>>
>>2279939
Fine. But what do I do with the bird now?
It's scared and won't eat anything. I know where there's a nest nearby, but I have no idea if this bird came from that nest.

And no, the cat can't reach the nest, it would only be possible to catch the bird it had fallen from there.
>>
>>2279945
Avian vet or wildlife rehabilitation center. That or the bird dies.
>>
>>2279908
Rape is pretty common in some countries outside the US as well.
Doesn't mean we should start an all-you-can-rape buffet on main street now does it?
>>
>>2279948
You should stick with your food analogies.
>>
>>2279945
baby birds outside of the nest = learning to fly

You could put it back under the nest. However unlikely, it could work out alright. It will probably die though. If you're inclined you can take it to your local wildlife centre (my vet takes native animals that they pass on, you might have a similar thing with your vet). No charge for me.

And I understand the letting your cats roam free thing (which is a thing in my country too) but when unattended they do this constantly. Killing is a game to them. Another game in my country is pissed off people killing cats. This doesn't even have to be about wildlife, just shitting in people's yards etc.

What if you pet went missing and you didn't know if someone ran it over or took it or whatever? "Stray" cats are usually fucking dead.
>>
>>2279952
You should stick your mouth on my dick
>>
>>2279954
>Another game in my country is pissed off people killing cats
That happnes here too, but she's surprisingly picky for a stray cat. Won't eat anything but fresh dry food, there's no way someone will poison her.
>>
>>2279964
As if you need poison to kill a cat, hahaha.
>>
>>2279969
As I said, not murrica, people don't have guns here.
>>
>>2279973
>thinking you need a gun or poison to kill an 8 pound animal

are you incredibly frail or something? Even a child could kill a cat.
>>
>>2279908
you should you retard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.