[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, here's the deal /an/. We got bedbugs. Im not sure fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Ok, here's the deal /an/. We got bedbugs. Im not sure fucking how, but we got them. We had terminex come in and spray for them several times over the course of months. Guess what? It didnt work. They even tore up the walls and shot holes through the remaining walls to kill them. Didnt work. I now have a 1k bill i have to pay them, and still have fucking bedbugs. We dont have any extra money to have someone else come spray, were poor as hell and we have two kids. Now, please help me with advice to get rid of these fuckers that isnt just, oh have a professional come spray your house bc like i said, we dont have the money. Please help /an/.
>>
Oh geez.
My condolences, I've heard the horror stories.
>>
File: ivermectin.jpg (59KB, 519x250px) Image search: [Google]
ivermectin.jpg
59KB, 519x250px
>>
>>2279840
Either borrow a heater and get your home over 115F or open all the windows and let everything get well below freezing. Whichever is more feasible in your climate.
>>
>>2279882
Arkansas but yeah... Ill give it a try.
>>
>>2279950
If all else fails >>2279881 works. Just makes you painfully ill for a little while.
>>
>>2279963
Well, that's cool but I can't have a baby/4 year old eat that or.. whatever it is you do with it.
>>
>>2279963
it doesn't make you ill it all

it's perfectly safe for humans you'll just be hard pressed to find a doctor who will prescribe it off label for bed bugs
>>
How does ivermectin work?
>>
>>2280003
I assume similarly to how it works in animals. It makes your blood toxic, so when the bedbugs feed on you, they die.
>>
>Exterminators fail to exterminate
>Still get payed
>>
>>2280014
The loan isn't in my name, it's in my mothers. I wouldn't pay it otherwise, fuck those guys.
>>
>>2280009
I mean, if I'm gonna do that I'll get scabies meds and rub them on everyone, it's the same effect.
>>
>>2280036
>loan
Explain
>>
>>2280063
For poor people they do this whole like, payment plan and they call it a loan for all us poor fags who can't just afford to shit out 1k at the drop of the hat. So, it's like 100 bucks payback for months.
>>
>>2279840
u can put bowls of salty water or something under you beds legs to see if they are nesting in the bed or outside of it (if they nest outside the bed there will be drowned bedshits in the water containers after a while, of course bed cant make contact with walls and all) seal every crevice, check outlets, spray wont kill them them, but bug extinguisher (is that a word?) will, they are also really weak 4 heat so u can just leave ur sheets and mattress out in the sun 4 a day if theres a warm season wherever you are
>>
>>2280129
See, ive heard of the sunlight thing and prople say it does not work. I lll try the other stuff though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.