[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a type of litter with large pieces? Or something i can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
Is there a type of litter with large pieces? Or something i can use as litter? Looking for pieces bigger than carefresh. Cant find anything on google.
>>
>>2279555
Have you tried using dried rice? Works great from me, and I still eat the rice at the bottom!
>>
There's a little called Yesterday's News that's made out of recycled newspaper pellets. Those are large and are recommended for kitties who have had surgeries due to the lowered infection rate.
>>
*litter .. typo
>>
>>2279561
Thank you. I like that stuff but looking for even bigger litter/bedding.

My friend's rats purposely push and throw their litter out of their critter nation cage. He has a concrete mixing tub with high walls but it doesnt stop them. So i was hoping to find litter they cant fit through the half-inch bars.
>>
>>2279582
Enclosed litter box
Cloth bedding everywhere else
Problem solved
>>
Maybe coarsely shredded cardboard? I've never had rats but had a friend who did. I cant remember what she used.
>>
>>2279586
Never works
>>
i always just tore up newspaper for my rats
>>
I used to use Yesterday's News for my ratties, I switched to fleece and unscented puppy pads. Litter doesn't work well in the CN cages.
>>
>>2279616
Thats sweet. My friends rats chew up the fleece and puppy pads. He also has to walk to a laundromat so cleaning the fleece often if the rats kept it intact would be a hassle.

Thank you guys for the suggestions.
>>
>>2279619
Man, your friend's rats are dicks.

If you can find a cheap tall plastic bin to set the cage in, maybe they will be too lazy to run up several floors to toss out litter.
>>
>>2279837
Hey that's probably the best idea. Just setting the cage within a barrier instead of trying to change the bedding or litter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.