[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my cat has been missing since thanksgiving >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: a954mwLd_700w_0.jpg (44KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
a954mwLd_700w_0.jpg
44KB, 700x599px
>tfw my cat has been missing since thanksgiving
>it's winter and really cold

She's never coming back bros
>>
>>2278516
>abandoning your cat outdoors and acting surprised when it doesn't come back

Typical catfag
>>
>Outdoor cat.
Why?
My friend used to have an outdoor cat and it'd get raped all the time.
>>
>>2278516
One less shit in the world!
>>
Can we stop with the "outdoor cats are inherently bad" meme?
>>
>>2278840
nope

fuck you and your cat, op
>>
Nice job assuming OP's kot was outdoor. Mine escaped when the vet's assistant incorrectly latched her traveling cage after I brought her in for spaying, and she ran out after a bird once we got outside. Hit by a truck as I ran after her
>>
>>2278516
What did she look like?
>>
>>2278849
She looked like she was outdoors.
>>
>>2278845
kek
>>
>>2278852
Still at it with the autistic anti cat shitposting?
>>
>>2278858
still mad, catfag?
>>
>>2278845
>kot
stop trying to come up with names for your shitbag animals, catfag
>>
>>2278840
>kills birdies
>shits in people's lawns
>catches all kinds of diseases from strays which it will pass on to other pets, most likely other people's pets
How are they not inherently bad?
>>
>>2278845
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY CATS LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?!
#MEOWERED
>>
>>2278867
>kot

It's Russian, you faggot.
>>
>all this samefag shitposting
Who pissed in your cheerios?
>>
RIP Cat friendo <3 may they forever be in our hearts
>>
>>2278840
It will stop when shills leave 4chan

>>2278905
>muh bird genocide
>muh outdoor diseases

Strange that cats have been living as semi-ferals creatures alongside human settlements for millenia, and only today some people seem to resent that...
>>
>>2280028
Yes, because civilization has advanced to the point where we like to keep ourselves and our surroundings somewhat clean and disease free.
>>
>>2278516
good. you deserve it
>lol let's buy a cat just to toss it outside
>oh no it's gone :(((((((((((((((((((((

stop pretending you cared
>>
ITT edgy newfags hate on outdoor cats.
>>
>>2281292
In this post=ignorant catfag who refuses to admit to being wrong about outdoor cats.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (7KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
7KB, 155x202px
>People are actually posting serious replies to an obvious bait thread

Holy fuck, I've not been on /an/ for a few years but people never used to get so triggered by bait.
>>
>>2278516
Normally I don't take sides in the indoor/outdoor argument, but it's your fault. That's a risk you take when you have an outdoor cat.
>>
Puss in boots
>>
>>2278840
Yah, cats are the niggers of pet world.
Dogs are like white people

dog bites. Gets put to sleep.
Cat bites. He din du nuffin he just playing.

Do you think cats would be acceptable if not for their tiny size?
Fuck cat owners logic. Cats are not pets they are wild and wild and wilder

>my cat din du nuffin
>my cat ain't killing wildlife
>my cat ain't getting diseases and giving them to other pets/people
>WE WUZ TIGERS AN SHIET
>>
File: 1402595515645.png (251KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
1402595515645.png
251KB, 346x427px
>>2281599
>>WE WUZ TIGERS AN SHIET
>>
Not trying to give you hope, but my cat ran away for 5 months during the winter and came back in like February. We think someone else took the cat in and then he just decided to come back to us one day. On the other hand, one time we let the mom cat out and it never came back, and on my other side of the family we moved, let the cat out into the fenced backyard, then some yard people came and the cat ran away and I still cry sometimes because I miss my cat.
>>
>>2280038
He said in the same moment tipping his fedora and littering on the Internet with this filth.
>>
>>2281871
>when you try to sound smart but have no idea what you're doing
>>
>>2281628
Reported for being an underage fag. Stay the fuck out.
>>
>>2281628
This happens allot more than people think.
Thought my cat ran away but it turned out someone in my neighborhood was just holding onto him because he thought it was a stray.
>>
>>2281916
do you idiots not keep collars on your cats?
>>
>>2282254
Cats like to squeeze through tight spaces. Collars can get caught. Many cat collars these days are designed to break off if there's any pressure.
>>
>>2278516
Can't you get like GPS chips put in your cats to track them?

Oh well, too late now. Sorry for your loss man. Maybe if you get a second cat it can find the body and bring it to you? That'd be kind of dark though
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>2281599
>dogs are like white people
lol

>pitbull rips off child's face
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD DOG TRYNA GET HIS LIFE STRAIGHT

dogs are the niggest of animals
>>
>>2282254
My cat almost hanged itself in a tree. Collars are a bad idea.
>>
>>2282255
yes, my cat goes months at a time without losing his collar though, and i never let him outside without a collar. i will admit there is a small chance that your cat will be found after its ripped out of its collar, but unless your cat is removing the collar on purpose you should be mostly safe from that. if your cat is removing the collar on purpose make sure its not too tight, and keep them indoors while they acclimate.
>>2282276
youre buying the wrong kind of collar bro
>>
>>2278840
Are facts memes?
>>
>>2281916
>abandon cat outdoors
>act surprised when it's treated as a stray

If you let t roam unattended, it is a stray.
>>
Hopefully it froze to death nice and slow and made a good meal for the wildlife it would have killed
>>
>>2278840
Um... no?
Also shut the fuck up
>>
>>2282254
>>2284287
I was 5....
>>
What is the deal with all the cat hate on this board?
>>
>>2284542
reddit newfags trying to force a meme.
>>
>>2284542
Believe it or not, not everyone worships cats. They're shitty pets and a lot of people are truly disgusted with them. There aren't a lot of places where you can be open about that and not get spammed with "OMGG U DONT LOVE KOTS?? BUT THEYRE CUTE!"

>>2284544
Funny you say that, because if you try to post cat hate in Reddit they'll crucify you. Sounds like the catfags are the ones coming in from Reddit.
>>
>>2284576
nigger, stop b8ing. there are plenty of oldfags who are catfags. i'm sick of this "catfags are from reddit" meme. the people perpetuating it are worse than the CTR shills.
>>
>>2284585
Maybe from /b/, but not /an/ oldfags. Fuck off back to the furfags from /b/ you sicko.
>>
>>2284590
Pretty sure animal preference doesn't correlate with when you found /an/, buddy.
Maybe a more sober view about the effect that outside cats have on the surrounding environment, sure, but you can be a catfag and keep your cat indoors.
>>
File: 1470819512703.jpg (113KB, 628x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470819512703.jpg
113KB, 628x525px
>>2284576
mate i've been doing some serious digging and this anti outdoor cat shitposting has been happening for about a little over a year now so it is fairly new. Now just outright dislike for cats in general? yeah that's always been here.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.