[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in NYC >neighbors dog crying and barking for hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1472292588180.jpg (22KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472292588180.jpg
22KB, 540x404px
>live in NYC
>neighbors dog crying and barking for hours now
>does this every night
What are some good ways to kill a dog with my mind?
>>
File: IMG_2212.jpg (222KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2212.jpg
222KB, 1600x1600px
>>2278358
Roll some of picrelated in some cheese product. Will make dog too sleepy and stoned to bark.
>>
>>2278358
Just kidnap the dog and make it your own.
>>
>>2278358
Buy a white noise machine
>>
>>2278358
complain to the cops repeatedly
>>
>>2278358
If you live in NYC, you should know the go-to implement for morse code-like messaging is the broom stick. Bang it on floors, ceilings, walls, wherever the noise is coming from. What are you, some beardy flannelpuss from Wisconson or something? For fuck's sakes!
>>
God damnit OP, I'm in the same boat. This incredibly trashy couple moved in next door (studio apartment!), and they have 2 pit bulls. They bark and howl non-fucking stop, and just fight each other anytime the owners aren't home. It's bad enough the couple fights all the time, and then the lady's mom comes over and fights and screams, but the dogs really take the cake.

I think in the 3 months they've been living there, they've walked them 4 or so times. They shit all over the back porch, and now my porch smells like dog crap.

I know their names are Kilo and Lita because they always chew up everything and piss all over their living room floor, and they scream at the dogs all night long for being so bad.

I can't wait to move.
>>
>>2279531
>Don't remotely take care of your dogs or train them
>Yell at them when they arrive "bad"

How can any human be so stupid?
>>
>>2279684

I really don't think I've ever felt this kind of contempt for people before.

We have a decent little kept courtyard, which is one of the pluses of living here. For Thanksgiving, they decide they are going to ghetto-rig a rotisserie turkey in the middle of the yard, with half a 55 gallon drum, a pile of sticks they found, and some crappy Harbor Freight electric motor to turn the bird.

Long story short, we now have a huge burnt crater in the middle of the yard, with Bud Light cans still tossed all over the place.

Oh god, and every other freaking day, they dump all their filthy clothes in the laundry machines, and just leave. Like, mud and glitter and sand and Lucas covered laundry, and just leave it there all day long.

But yeah, terrible fucking dogs, too, I wish that whole unit would spontaneously combust.
>>
>>2279531
Complain to your apartment management, most apartments don't allow breeds like pit bulls to begin with.
>>
>>2278358
Rat poison mixed with peanut butter, spread outside of apartment door every morning. You'll kill the dog and any mice living in the building.
>>
In my case it's piles of shit in my yard because none of my neighbors can keep any of their huge fucking dogs contained. I wait for the day that they finally don't make it across the driveway.
>>
>>2278358
kill the owner, not the dog
>>
>>2280782
That might work, how many days can a dog survive without food?
>>
>>2278358
Take your mind and throw it at the dog at somewhere around Mach 1.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.