[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat has a urinary tract infection and is now peeing in places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ClUkzJyUYAAkspO.jpg (20KB, 320x253px) Image search: [Google]
ClUkzJyUYAAkspO.jpg
20KB, 320x253px
My cat has a urinary tract infection and is now peeing in places that are not his litter box. He's never done this before. Since I can't be home at all times to watch him every second, what should I do to stop him from thinking he can pee on other stuff? I'm worried that he'll think he can just piss on whatever he wants when his UTI goes away.

pic unrelated (I hope)
>>
holy shit, cats are disgusting

i hope you know that you and your house are going to smell like piss now, forever
>>
>>2277958
This.. people can now pick you out of a crowd based solely on your stench. Congratulations.

The most logical solutions you must have a cat is to get a new one. It will be cheaper (well, free) and just about any shit cat will be better than a shit cat that pisses everywhere.
>>
lock him in a room and when he's all better lock him out of that room for awhile and also burn your house down with you and your cat inside
>>
Keep him locked up in bathroom with his litterbox, food and water. Use an enzymatic cleaner on everything he peed on. Once he's over his UTI give him more access to the house.
>>
>>2278025
This.
>>
>>2278025
This if you are a good owner and want to keep it.

If you are a nigger it would be easier to drop it off at a shelter and get a new one without problems
I don't recommend being a nigger.
>>
>>2277913
Switch his diet to wet food only while you're at it if this is happening a lot. If it doesn't clear up soon you will need a vet.
>>
>>2277913
>My cat has a urinary tract infection

And that's why you don't neuter your pets...
>>
>>2280040
wrong. It's why you need a clean fresh source of water at all times for cats who are on a dry diet, preferably a fountain and why you need to use Silica based litters for cats with weight issues or arthritis.

Op probably buys shitty pet food and shitty litter while being too lazy to change the cats water.
>>
Switch your cat to a home cooked diet using crushed eggshells for calcium, almost all UTIs in cats clear up when they are fed real food for extended periods of time. You want high protein, low carbohydrate for at least the next six months if not life.

http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/making-raw-cat-food-for-do-it-yourselfers

http://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/
>>
>>2280066
>buying catfood with carbs in it in the first place

You're like that vegan that compares their salad to a whopper.
>>
>>2280080
>he thinks wet canned food doesn't have carbs

lol even the 95% shit still has some form of carb as a filler retard
>>
>>2280084
What carbs does Instinctive Choice have in it?
>>
>>2277958
>>2277997
>>2278024
Reeeeeee! Tylenol xDddDD! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Study on a small island!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL CATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.