[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIR T7lf8byw This guy punch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (540KB, 838x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
540KB, 838x352px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

This guy punched a kangaroo in the face because the roo had his dog in a chokehold.

Did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>2274871
He didn't punch it again while he had the advantage. That thing was totally confused.
>>
>>2274871
And people bitch about Americans fucking jabbering on like stupid assholes over videos.

Why cant anyone just upload a video without being some piewdipie-Bob Sagget fuckass?
>>
I would punch a lot of things in the face to save my dog
>>
Neither the guy nor the roo were in the wrong. He was protecting his dog with reasonable force. It was going after a predator. I'd be hesitant to try running from a kangaroo too.
>>
weren't they hunting boar?

why didn't he just shoot the fucker?
>>
The kangaroo didn't even have it in a tight choke hold until the guy ran up, and then immediately let it go. Dude was an asshole, hope he gets fined or something.
>>
>>2275417
you're an idiot
>>
>>2275417
>>
I'd have killed that hopnigger

>>2275417
>Hopnigger detected
>>
>>2275427
Fucking hopniggers
>>
>>2274871
Nope, and honestly short of just shooting it, it was the best thing he could've done. Still amazed he didn't get fucked up.
>>
File: 1473659067692.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1473659067692.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>2275417
>liberals
>>
He dindu nuffin cunt.
>>
>>2274871
I'd of just shot it as soon as I was close enough. A boop on the snoot is nothing.
>>
>>2275394
In Australia guns are illegal because they love the government ass rapings like the UK
>>
What the fuck is up with kangaroos and why did they evolve into the freaky spring-mounted humanoids they are ?
>>
As a Midwesterner, punching a Kangaroo is like punching a whitetail, right?

I don't think I'd have the balls to do it. I mean, the way it stands after it gets hit, looks like a DBZ villain.

Sorry doggo, good luck with all that.
>>
>>2275417
You hopnigger, he should have punched that fucker again. But that roo knew what was up and scuried out like a pussy.
>>
>>2275557
I think it was a juvenile because most would have either kicked him back or wouldve ran away as soon as the guy came running up. But teen roos are like teen humans, dumb and inexperienced.
>>
why are all Australian animals assholes?
>>
>>2275378
This.
>>
>>2275557
I punch a deer, hooved rats
>>
>>2275557
>the way it stands after it gets hit, looks like a DBZ villain.

Kek
>>
>>2275417
Right! Maybe its just me but my dog mouths his dog friends rougher than that kangaroo had a "hold" of him. Thing let's go and guy still punches him? Like wtf was that a dick measuring contest or something.
>>
Going hunting in the first place
>>
doubt the punch did much damage. After the dog was let go they should have tried to leave, Kangaroos are real fucking dangerous
>>
Hold on. Am I the only one who cracked the fuck up at this? That kangaroo just stood there like "really man, a punch?" The reaction was amazing.
>>
>>2277083
>>2275417
You guys do not understand how strong, nor how lethal kangaroos are. A punch isn't going to fucking kill one, nor even do any lasting damage. The kangaroo on the other hand would have probably went after the dog again, or even the guy himself. Neither was in the wrong, and do some fucking research before you go bitching over nothing. You sound like little ignorant whiny children.
>>
File: knagaroo.jpg (60KB, 387x341px) Image search: [Google]
knagaroo.jpg
60KB, 387x341px
>>2277201
Yes, that shit is hilarious.

>>2277083
>>2275417
I agree with the >>2277208 dude on this. According to Wikipedia, those bipedal fuckers can weight up to 90kg (200lb on retard unit). I weight less than that and I don't thing neither you guys or anyone else who "cares" about that kangaroo would give a fuck if I get punched in the face for being a dick to someone's dog.

Kangaroos can be mean dangerous motherfuckers.

pic related: you know that kangaroos are bitches because those fuckers would kick you in a boxing fight.
>>
Fucking roo lobbyists are braindamaged. When the dog is struggling to get away the hopnigger tries to disembowel it with it's feet. Dude should have given it the one-two and knocked it's roo ass out cold.
>>
Too bad it didn't manage to kill the dog. That would have been a sight to see.
>>
Something post the webm of the two Roos fighting where the winner chokes him opponent to death.
Kangaroos use the sleeper hold to kill their opponents, dude was just saving his dog.
Plus Roos are built like a fucking tank, that guy could not harm if he wanted too.

>>2277201
Nah it has been on social media for a while, getting edited and shit but funnily enough this is the first time I have seen a negative reaction to it.
>>
>>2275705
The continent is pretty much hell, it is rough as shit so only tough animals survived there.

How Europeans ever successfully colonized that place I do not know.
>>
>>2274871
That was the gayest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>2275479
>greentext
>>
>>2274871
>Did he do anything wrong?

No, you're allowed to protect your property. Besides the roo doesn't even look hurt. He takes the punch like a man and just stands there staring the guy down like "the fuck did you just do? Try that again fucker, I dare you" and the guy pusses out and leaves.
>>
>>2275417
>fined
>for punching a kangaroo
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 0480KF7_detail.jpg (360KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
0480KF7_detail.jpg
360KB, 680x680px
roos have pouches and could therefore all be CCW holders. think before you act!!!! pass this along to 10 friends.
>>
That was a weak ass punch and a Roo can take much harder shots than that. All he did was confuse the fuck out of the Roo which was being defensive of the guy coming in to save his dog.

The guy took the right approach and the situation went through a near best case scenario. The only way it could have been better is if the Roo let of of the dog without kicking it.
>>
Much better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRbq7wXmQwY
>>
It's not dead, it's not seriously hurt, and it learned a lesson. What's the problem?
>>
>>2275417
He died of bone cancer a few weeks later.
>>
The dude who punched the roo died of cancer.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.