[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to my girlfriends house for Thanksgiving and her brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161122_130221.jpg (551KB, 1324x1851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_130221.jpg
551KB, 1324x1851px
I went to my girlfriends house for Thanksgiving and her brother had the sweetest pitbull. Pic related. He was a rescue and was abused by his former owner. He never showed any aggression to me, any of the family members, or the other dogs (including chihuahuas that would bite his face if he ate thier food).
Today when we were getting ready to leave the pitbull got out of the house and was just standing in the yard. He wouldn't come back in when called so the mom goes out picks up his front legs and starts walking him in. This is going fine until the brother decides to get involved. He grabs him by the color and drags/picks him up by the color. Thats over 100lbs of force on this dogs throat. The dog panics and bites the brothers arm. The brother then literally starts strangling the dog and starts screaming how he's going to kill him. The dogs eyes turn red and be starts to stop moving. The brother releases his grip and the dog just stands there shaking.
The brother now wants to either kill him in the backyard and the mom is crying trying to talk him out of it. He starts screaming how its his dog and he can do what be wants while the mom is pleading with him to just take it to the humane Society to be euthanized.
What do you guys think? Should people like this be allowed to own any animals or do you think the response was warranted because he did bite him? I personally think the dog doesn't deserve it at all.
>>
Typical shitbull snapping wih zero provocation. The brother is right to want to euthanzie it.
>>
You know the only answer to this. Euthanize the brother, he's too aggressive
>>
>>2269991
Would you fight bakc if you were drug by a rope around your neck?
>>
>>2269993
One of the things my girlfriend told her brother
>>
the only concern there is the legality section of killing it. i think he should shoot it.
>>2269997
faggots who anthropomorphize animals deserve to be euthanized.
>>
>>2269999
Legally he has the right but its not ethical. He has a history of doing these kind of things when the dog simply won't listen.
>>
>>2269997
No dog should do anything about getting moved with its collar. It snapped for no reason.

Your brother should feel lucky that the pitbull didnt kill him or seriously injure him. Euthanize it, or just take it behind the shed. It is what should be done to all pitbulls, and this story is the exact reason why. They are dangerous and uncontrollable.
>>
the brother should be taken out back and shot, tbqh
>>
>>2269991
>>2270004
agreed
>>
>>2269991
Apreviously bused animal overreacting to being brutally hurt? Call the presses.
>>
>>2270004
>No dog should do anything about getting moved with its collar. It snapped for no reason.
>snapped for no reason.

If the dog was a doughy golden retriever that he'd raised from puppyhood then sure, It would be used to being yanked around by a temperamental asshole.

How-the-fuck-ever, only a moron would would adopt a dog with a history of abuse and then behave that way. This dog should be surrendered to a rescue and this guy should never get another another, because idiots like him are always so fuckin surprised when the dog they're menacing bites them.
>>
>>2270005
kys, he's in the right

when you can't stop your pet from harming others it's no longer a pet
>>
>>2269989
something important to note here is how bad was the bite? was it a warning snip or did the dog go full on? this is important
>>
>>2269989
you posted this on /pol/
>>
All these people want dogs but they don't want to deal with a living creature. Just get a fucking stuffed animal instead faggots.

>>2271891
For those wondering, that's where our massive amount of pit bull hate comes from. There was a vicious out bull attack in the news some months back and now they occasionally get the 'pit bulls are subhuman' threads and come here to discuss it. Any dog person would know better though.

Reddit has also been compromised; they are now being held responsible for every post, so there is strict moderation. You'll be seeing a lot of appeal to nature, purebred superiority bs, and a ton more of outdoor cat and kitten posts in the next few months.
>>
>>2269989
This is why you don't date Mexicans, OP.
>>
>>2271895
>For those wondering, that's where our massive amount of pit bull hate comes from.

No shit. Anyone can tell by the way they type.
>>
File: 1478993426614.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478993426614.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
I hope to god this is just bullshit

>Dog is rescued from abuse
>And lands right into another abusive family

Jesus Christ. Also your brother is a psychopath. Hope you know that. Id just steal the dog honest to Christ. Fuck your brother.
>>
>>2271981
It's not his brother, it's his girlfriend's brother.
>>
File: 1480499255009.jpg (158KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480499255009.jpg
158KB, 707x1000px
>>
Can someone explain how the one person picked up the dog by its front legs, and then the brother picked up the dog by its collar? Would that mean that only the back legs were touching the ground? Explain!!
>>
>>2271898
So if someone from /pol/ wanted to post a reply just like you did, how would it be different?
I don't get the whole "you can tell by the way they type" thing.
>>
>>2270002
The dog shouldn't react this way. This is how I'd expect a poorly behaved cat to react to being grabbed by the collar, not a large dog.
>>
>>2270142
>brutally hurt
>tugged along by the collar
Holy fuck you limp wristed libtard. There is no way this post is not bait.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.