[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cats so horrible /an/? >At girlfriend's house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Why are cats so horrible /an/?

>At girlfriend's house
>She has an old Calico cat, 13
>I go to pet it, it runs away so I leave it alone
>Now it randomly jumps up to a higher surface and bites me as I'm going about my day
>This has happened frice (four times)

Dogs are so much nicer it's ridiculous
>>
>>2269917
>>This has happened frice (four times)
You know, by the third time you are allowed to grab the thing and throw it at the wall. Keep doing that until its peabrain figures out that biting you causes rapid relocation into a vertical surface.

We off dogs for biting people, cats should be ditto.
>>
>>2269932
>We off dogs for biting people, cats should be ditto.
that's the sad part
everyone thinks it's normal for a cat to bite, but they lose their shit if a dog (even a tiny one) does it
>>
I got a scar (permanent) from a retarded dog, so don't even get me started
>>
>>2269932
We don't off dogs just for biting someone.
>>
>dating a catfag

found the problem, op
>>
>>2269939
>We don't off dogs just for biting someone
We do in Canada. Unprovoked or even provoked; if a dog bites someone and it is reported, there is very little chance Doggo is going home alive.

And this is right. We are the top of the food chain, and if you bite something higher on the food chain than you, you do not get to do it again.
>>
>>2269932
Cat bites are more dangerous than people assume. A large amount end up with a nasty infection.
>>
>>2269942
>>2269932
Small dogs aren't euthanized for bites unless they managed to kill an infant. I work with court case animals, very rarely is a small dog part of an attack and when it is, it always gets released unless, like I said, it managed to kill someone.
>>
>>2269963
>I work with court case animals, very rarely is a small dog part of an attack and when it is, it always gets released unless, like I said, it managed to kill someone.

I was bitten by a spaniel when 7. Minor injury on my arm, some scars, nothing particularly severe or disfiguring. Dog was dead within the week.
Your courts are fucking pitiful if they let them live; its the reason people don;t train their fucking animals properly. If they have no reason to train their dog they rarely will.

In ranching areas like where I am now, dogs tend to be really well behaved. The ones that aren't have a life expectancy measured in seconds, because ranchers are great shots and will not let anything fuck with their cattle.

I like this area.
>>
>>2269958
I think you're describing the bite of a komodo dragon.
>>
Dogsfags always blaming cat, a lot of it has to do how the cat was raised or perhaps it was traumatized by something and owner neglected to take care of it, how dare the cat have feelings.
Lots of people think they can get a cat not do shit with him and expect "hey fluffy kitty so cute pet all day"
>>
>>2269939
Yes we do in America
>>
>>2269917
first this scratch is on the inside of your arm, this indicates you tried to hold the cat. if the cat doesn't like you then stop trying to force the issue.

cats don't just attack, you did something to make is scared or annoyed. leave the cat alone and avoid it till it calms down, don't abuse the animal because you're an idiot.

place it in another room with water and a litter box when you visit. that way you can safely visit and the cat can avoid you. makes everyone happy. I have several cats, I've got infected bites and scratches the same as i have had infected cuts from cooking and cutting raw hamburger. if you do first aid correctly you don't get infected. if you can't deal with the cat get a new girlfriend. stop being a pussy and man up butter cup.
>>
>>2269980
'tarded, toxo infected catfag detected
>>
>>2270020
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2269980
No, cat bites can be a very serious problem if not treated immediately.
>>2270140
Dumbass you get toxo from eating shit or digging around in dirt and not washing your hands.
>>
>>2269980
No? Cat bites are rather deep puncture wounds, and combined with the bacteria in their mouth, the bites often do get infected if they are not cleaned and treated well.
>>
>>2270136

The BITE MARK is clearly on the outside.
>>
>>2270013
>a lot of it has to do how the cat was raised or perhaps it was traumatized by something and owner neglected to take care of it
complete and utter bullshit

My gf has 2 cats, both raised exactly the same
1 is pretty sweet, the other one is a complete asshole who attacks for no reason
>>
>>2270163
>Dumbass you get toxo from eating shit or digging around in dirt and not washing your hands.
kek, and why do you think catfags get it?
the cat licks it's asshole and then it's fur, whick spreads the T. gondii sporoblasta on there.
you pet it, and do not wash your hands

congrat's you are infected and will most likely get brain tumors (just a hypothesis right now) because of the Cysts it forms in the brain
>>
File: 1464080212343.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464080212343.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>2270300
Congrats on your Subpar mastery of shitposting I applaud you for your effort though.

>kek why do you think cats dont get it.

It actually does effect them. It makes them borderline suicidal like most warm blooded mammals infected with toxoplasmosis.
You are actually far more likely to catch it from eating at a restaurant that serves spoiled meat. "And trust me when I say this they do sell spoiled meat"

>the cat licks its asshole then its fur *WHICH spreads toxo

So do many other warm blooded animals but you obviously have a vendetta against cats so you ignore that.

>congrat's you are infected and will most likely get brain tumors (just a hypothesis right now) because of the Cysts it forms in the brain.

I don't own a cat I own have owned 4 dogs and one of them dies because of depression from toxoplasmosis, Nor do I work on a farm , or do much digging in shit and I dont eat at shitty restaurants or stores so I dont have it.

Educate yourself shitposter-kun
>>
>>2270311
>>kek why do you think cats dont get it.
where did I say that?

>You are actually far more likely to catch it from eating at a restaurant that serves spoiled meat.
How exactly? Via cysts within the muscle tissue of pigs/cows?

or do you mean that the meat is contaminated with fecal matter?

Do you even know the life cycle of T. gondii?

>do many other warm blooded animals
and which of them spread toxoplasmosis to humans INSIDE their own home?

>I don't own a cat
I didn't mean that YOU personally have it, improve your reading comprehension please

>Educate yourself shitposter-kun
lol, you have no idea
>>
>>2269917
>frice
It knew you were a faggot so it attacked. Natural instincts to cull the weak and limp wristed took over.
>>
>>2270136
>the same as i have had infected cuts from cooking and cutting raw hamburger

holy fucking shit
what's wrong with you?
>>
>>2269937
that's because cats are more independant than dogs and usually show more signs of FUCK OFF than dogs. The OP went towards the cat agressively (he made the first move), the cat probably thought it was an attack and just used stealth as an advantage to attack.
>>
>>2270437
>Dogs give very obvious signals before they bite.
dogs bark and growl all the time for no reason, it's not a signal of anything but that the dog is alive. I can understand what some snakes want and plan on doing next better than I can dogs
>>
>>2269917
just smack it the next time, it's not rocket science. are you inbred or something?
>>
>>2270296
>owns two cats and thinks human interaction is the only variable in a cats behavior

Confirmed retarded
>>
>>2270315
>where did I say that
I made a mistake and thought it was just cats and not catfags.

>How exactly?
Spoiled meat and same way you can get tapeworm whic is eating it raw or not fully cooked.

>which spread them to humans inside their own home?
Dogs, Pigs, Goats, Sheep, and if you care you can also get it from cattle. Also chickens and some birds carry it to.

Again although cats are the most common carrier you are more likely to get it from eating bad or uncooked meat.
>>
>>2270440
Kek
>>
>>2270475
eating spoiled and uncooked meat is not fucking normal, you idiot catfag
>>
>>2270475
>Dogs, Pigs, Goats, Sheep
holy shit
I´m not the other guy, but how in the world do you think this works?
As he said, just look at the fucking lifecycle or this parasite and it may come to you that you are talking out of your ass, m8
>>
>>2270475
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/223973212_fig2_FIG-2-Life-cycle-of-Toxoplasma-gondii-Shown-are-the-biology-infection-and-replication

And with mammals/birs they mean fucking rodents and small birds

Not goats/fucking bald eagles

It CAN infect a human/dog/ whatever, but they are dead end hosts for it, because we are not going to be eaten by a cat, which is the main host
don´t forget it´s just a haploid parasite which needs it´s specific hosts

don´t make me look through my fucking textbooks again, just to find the 6 pages on T. gondii life cycle
>>
>>2270536
>`
>>
>>2270483
Of course it's not normal you colossal nigger but it happens allot because people are idiots you turbo dick sucker.
>>2270536
well damn I was not aware of that. my bad dude.
>>
>>2269942
>We are the top of the food chain, and if you bite something higher on the food chain than you, you do not get to do it again
you're a fucking idiot. the "food chain" has literally nothing to do with anything and makes me think you're just baiting.

dogs mostly bite because obnoxious people keep pestering them when they clearly dont want to be pestered.

imagine going up to some dude on the street and shoving your hand in his face. first he turns away and tries to avoid the situation, but you follow him and keep at it, he then issues a verbal warning, but you keep intrusively fingering away at his nostrils.
second comes a much louder verbal warning, coupled with some aggressive postering (puffing chest out, signalling you're about to get hit in the dick if you do not cease your douchebaggery), but you are not troubled.
you are "on top of the foodchain" and keep shoving your digits into the (by now steaming) guy's pupils... and BAM.

you just got hit in the face.

this is literally the equivalent of most dog bite scenarios. people just dont give dogs any personal space and systematically ignore their warnings signs
>>
>>2269917
Why don't you defend yourself against it you fucking pussy.
>>
>>2270357
It's a fun archaic word. Don't you like fun?
>>
>>2270616
fun ruined by defining the word in brackets
>>
>>2270619

>boo you're a fag we don't know what it means
>boo you're a fag you defined it for us
>>
>>2270616
Frice is not archaic, it was never used before 1990. You just think not sounds funny and that saying it makes you seem funny.
>>
File: 1378648080561.jpg (125KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1378648080561.jpg
125KB, 1252x1252px
>Frice
>>
>not playing "predator" with your manic cat

Step it up

Put on some mechanic's gloves and have fun with it--you have to give yourself and the cat wrestling names, too
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.