[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are stray cats dicks? I just tried to rescue a stray kitten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: stray-cats.jpg (163KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
stray-cats.jpg
163KB, 960x719px
Why are stray cats dicks? I just tried to rescue a stray kitten at work, and an adult cat came out of nowhere and just fucked it up

It chased the kitten into under a car and just ripped it a new asshole. The loud gargling shrieks of the kitten's throat being ripped out fucking terrified me.

I guess the cat was stalking the kitten since before I noticed it, and it pounced when it saw another predator moving up on it's prey. Stray cats are brutal demons in a fur coat.
>>
cats aren't cucks like you who want to raise a wife's son
>>
The weak must fear the strong, faggot.
>>
>>2269789
It's not stray cats, it's all cats.
>>
>>2269789
Cats are not human you retard, they are very brutal and ruthless just look at their bigger cousins.
>>
>>2269789
This.
If you travel 7 blocks from my house then you'll find a 'crazy cat persons' house.
Cats/kittens are on the cars, in the engines, on the roof, in the bushes and scattered throughout the block itself.
Everyday guaranteed there's at least 1-2 dead kittens to be found on the block, all of which were killed by older cats.
>>
>>2269789
I highly doubt that. You lost me at ripping it's throat out, as cats rely on scratching and not biting. Biting is a last resort for a cat getting attacked, not the attacker. Even if they did bite, ripping out a throat is extremely unnatural for any feline.
7/10 I was with you until that bit.

But to answer the question, stray cats live where there are people. If people aren't there, neither are stray cats. The reason is they rely on people to feed them, intentionally or otherwise. So they need to compete for this finite amount for food, which is usually way less than the colony needs to live. On top of the small ration of food, cats are also very territorial, so they are fighting who they can over this food source constantly. Because cats are fragile, scuffles are usually just that, and don't get much worse than some moderate lacerations. You have to remember that even the cat winning in the fight could die if it gets a deep or severe wound, and end up dead.

>>2269870
How do you know it was killed by another creature let alone a cat? Dead stray/feral kittens are not at all uncommon, as they have weak immune systems and they all virtually have herpes, so without being protected or seeing a vet, many die off.
>>
>>2269906
I've watched 2 different Toms on 2 different occasions stalk and kill a kitten that was trying to follow it's mom to the crazy persons house.
Some of them probably die naturally, but at least some of them are being killed by other cats.
>>
>>2270117
That is extremely abnormal behavior. What country do you live in?
>>
>Why are predatory feral animal mean?

Gee I dont know.
>>
>>2270159
is it? lots of males attack infants so the mama goes into heat faster. never seen that with a kitten, but that happened with my rats one time.
>>
>>2270171
Female cats can get pregnant 2-5 days after giving birth, with the kittens still being alive. The first day or so the momma cat is usually in hiding because labor is hard. The infant killing is more due to territory and food, fucking the mom is just a nice treat afterwards. Catterys actually have a huge problem with toms because there is a lot less room for territory and less places for mom to hide kittens, so they are often seperated
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.