[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a dog to stop shitting all over the place? Ivawear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479883363755.jpg (96KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1479883363755.jpg
96KB, 640x620px
How do I get a dog to stop shitting all over the place?

Ivawear she due es it to piss me off.

>let her out every hour or two
>leave her out for five to ten even fifteen minutes
>encourage her(good girl!)
All she does is play with the fucking leaves
> when she gets inside, she shits and pisses in the Matt's because the people I got her from were so FUCKIng retard they matt trained her.

Help. I keep thinking its preferable just to strangle the stupid mutt
>>
>>2269696
Hey senpai give me your most canadian picture
>>
you're supposed to keep her out until she pees and/or poops

>were so FUCKIng retard they matt trained her.
put some mats outside
>>
>>2269696
why aren't you out there making sure she's going to the bathroom you lazy fuck?
>>
You can try giving her a treat and praising her everytime she does her business outside, like, as soon as she's done so she knows what the treat is for. If she does it in the house just clean it up and don't acknowledge her. Eventually she'll learn "it's better for her" to do the business outside, it's all about positive reinforcement.
>>
>>2269696
>shits and pisses on the matts
>still leaves matts inside

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>2269696
>encourage her(good girl!)All she does is play with the fucking leaves

>praises her for not doing what you want

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>2269712
You're assuming op isn't either a troll or a psychopath. He probably hits the dog when he finds the mess an hour later. RIP doggo
>>
just shoot the dog
>>
>>2269712
No, you shove their face in it and say HEY YOU FUCKING RAT IF YOU EVER PISS ON THE FLOOR AGAIN I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE. Then put them outside.

And every time they poop/pee outside give them love and treats. They'll get it quick.

You could also crate train at the same time. Keep her in the crate and she'll naturally not want to shit in there and cry when she needs to go out, which you'll then let her out and reward her. Bam. Done.
>>
>>2269831
Yeah it's different styles I suppose. I trained a jack russel to shit outside without shouting at him or causing him distress, that's not the dog I wanted him to be. Even WE dont piss and shit clock work, have you ever woke up at night for a piss and felt great after? Yeah a dog is like that too.

If a dog pisses or shits outside his schedule it's because HE HAD TO.

People who get mad at their dogs should be forced to hold their urine or feaces for hours and beaten if the they relieved themselves.

I'm also against crates because of the aforementioned reasons. Animals are not robots people. (Though most will not want to go through the night in a normal situation, it can happen).

If you are not ready to sacrifice or commit some of you time to clean for the dog you should not have a dog. It's good times and bad times too. He makes me company and I take care of him. That means treating him in a way he doesn't feel like a fucking prisoner in guantanamo bay.

I know it's difficult for some to think this way, but it's not only all the time about US people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.