[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this show? I honestly wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: river-monsters-668x375-drl.jpg (815KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
river-monsters-668x375-drl.jpg
815KB, 1280x719px
What do you guys think of this show?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some fucked up shit was going on behind the scenes, but it does make fishing interesting
>>
>>2268206

>I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some fucked up shit was going on behind the scenes

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/15927-tv-crew-saves-castaway-after-spotting-him-on-deserted-island-he-was-ready-to-die

It's a crazy world out there.
>>
I love the show desu. It's obviously edited purposely to play up drama in certain situations but I'm not mad because every reality show does that. I like the fishing and seeing the 3rd world shit holes he has to camp in for 3 months to catch the fish he's after.

Plus I really like Jeremy wade. Multilingual, respectful, rugged and highly knowledgeable. Great host and one minor celeb I'd love to have a beer with
>>
>>2268206
>I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some fucked up shit was going on behind the scenes,

???
>>
>>2268206
I haven't watched the channel in a while, but I feel this is the last regular show that still has the old spirit that it used to have back in the days when Irwin and Corwin were popular. Edited and all that sure, but it stays educational, proffesional and I think Jeremy Wade at least knows what he's doing and cares.
>>
File: africa_tigercls1.jpg (426KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
africa_tigercls1.jpg
426KB, 800x533px
>>2268374
you wouldn't want to fuck this?
>>
File: 1466429692023.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1466429692023.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
>>2268392
unf
>>
File: 61wObqFbOeL.jpg (65KB, 328x500px) Image search: [Google]
61wObqFbOeL.jpg
65KB, 328x500px
>>2268206
The book was even better. Not meme-ing, great read.
>>
>>2268374
I'm just referring to the fact that some shows have a ton of drama behind the scenes and use borderline unethical methods to keep the show interesting
>>
>>2268212
I bet he started shitposting on the way to the hospital.
>>2268251
>episode sets in the amazonian river
>he starts to speak with the locals
>he actually lived there
Dude lived in the fucking amazon because he likes to fish, fucking crazy.
>>
>>2268502

Fucker got in a plane crash in the amazon rainforest, and all four people onboard were fortunate enough to walk out of it, but then they had to hike/swim out of the fucking rainforest.

This guy has lived the life.
>>
>>2268639
>>2268502
holy shit

I didn't know Jeremy Wade was such a badass
>>
>>2268251
>>2268688
>>2268639
Dream fishing trip would be to go after marlin and tuna off the coast of Bimini island with Jeremy Wade, David Attenborough, and Ernest Hemingway.
>>
>>2268212
>Tremine made a promise to God that he will start smoking once again.

Jesus, hours away from death and even then the fucking aussies can't control their bants.
>>
>>2268808

Well, there is some sense to it. If he had been smoking still, he would have likely had a cigarette lighter on him, and survival gets a little bit less dire once you can easily make fire.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.