[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, worried about my cat in pic related. She's very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-11-21 08.53.42.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-21 08.53.42.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Hey guys, worried about my cat in pic related.
She's very young and we've had her for about two months now, nothing wrong at all with her up until this morning when we woke up and we saw her limping. We picked her up and looked at her right front paw and it almost looked dislocated. If you put pressure on it she would cry but once you let her down she would go back to playing.

What should we do? Just wait it off or take her to the vet immediately? We don't have that much money for anything more than a regular checkup. Thank you in advance
>>
>>2267378
>hurr durr I'm fucking retarded
you don't "wait off" a dislocation you mouthbreathing faggot, take her to the vet. Or, you can enjoy having a cat that's crippled for life.
>>
>>2267378
Definitely take her to the vet!
If money is really an option you can discuss it with your vet, some are more sympathize than others and will perform certain things for reduced charges (or even free!). There's also organizations that help pay for vet bills, just a quick Google search should bring you to some.
>>
>>2267378
VET. NOW.
>>
>>2267378
I don't understand why people think they can take care of animals if they don't budget any money for vet visits? you know cats can live 20 years right? they're going to need to visit the vet quite a number of times over the course of their life

jesus. fucking. christ.
>>
>>2269903
Poor people learn to live with all kinds of personal health problems too ya know.
>>
>>2269903
>>2269913
What I don't get is, poor people take on this responsibility that they still, in some way have to pay for, which leaves them even more poor and unable to pay rent/bills/food/clothes etc. But then when they go shopping, they buy the best fucking name brand quilted toilet paper. Every poor person has the special expensive toilet paper. Fucking why?
>>
>>2269919
You're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>2269919
>Fucking why?

Wipe your ass with cheap toilet paper for a month. Come back and tell us how you feel.

Even the impoverished don't need stingring, though I do agree that some of the shit the spend on is frivolous as fuck, but shit tickets are not one of them.
>>
>>2269949
>buying toilet paper
Who /washes their ass off in the tub/ here?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.