[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I am looking to adopt dog I am being told by the current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5d7756034a[1].jpg (24KB, 252x449px) Image search: [Google]
5d7756034a[1].jpg
24KB, 252x449px
Hello I am looking to adopt dog

I am being told by the current owner that this is a tri color beagle mix with dachshund but the colors look like a doberman or something? Am I being rused?
>>
>>2266349
No you idiot. Just because it's black and tan doesn't mean it's a Doberman. Many dogs have that coloration.
>>
>>2266349
Chances are OP that dog is a mutt upon mutt. If it didn't come from a reputable breeder it probably has pit bull in it. But buying a mutt is already a scam, so yes you're being rused.
>>
>>2266432
>Buying mutt
>Scam

Explain.
>>
>>2266554
Unless your donating to a non profit organization, buying a mutt is a scam. You're giving someone all this money for next to no fucking work on their end. You are not getting a known healthy animal, it could have crippling issues as it ages or dies young. You have absolutely no idea of temperament, especially if it's a BYB, you may be expecting a smart and calm dog and end up with a dumb active one or vice versa. You will have no idea because the breeders were not breeding for a specific temperament, they were just breeding dogs to breed dogs and make money.

I owned a pregnant bitch before for a shelter. With no health tests done or anything, the extra cost for the puppies was $100 for the whole litter. $100 covered the extra food for the bitch while pregnant and the food for the pups when they were weaned, toys and bedding, and there were 13 pups I kept for 8 weeks. So I guess if you're paying a person roughly $15 a puppy or less, then it's not a scam. Money to recoup and a little extra to make money from it (which a reputable breeder doesn't even do - breeding to reputable breeders is a hobby to better a breed and only look to make even). But giving a person$100 for a puppy is a fucking scam, if you're going to spend that much for a mutt then go to a shelter where the dog has It's shots, is fixed, vet checked, dewormed, bathed, tested for HW etc and just give the organization a donation to help other pups, if nothing else than to know you wasted your money on a donation and not getting fucked over by some bitch who thinks she's slick.
>>
The lighting is obnoxious, but it looks like some kind of mutt with heavy dachshund and some beagle in it. I assume this is your first dog, because you would have to be retarded to think that looks anything remotely like a dobie.
>>
Thanks everyone for the tips and tricks. I was initially confused because it does not look like normal beagle colors. I am not expecting it to be a pure half-breed between the two I was told, beagle and dachshund, but I can see some of those breeds in it and think it is a cute pupper. However they are asking $100 so I guess it could still be a ruse.
>>
>>2266612
Giving $100 to a person for just a dog, not even a young puppy, is a pretty big ass fucking if you ask me. Not like they care about dogs or anything
>>
>>2266577
I feel stupider after reading this
>>
Looks like a mutt with heavy influence of dachshund, could also have beagle and maybe some kinda small terrier as well.

In any case, the black and tan/black and tan tri-color coat color is one that LOTS of dog breeds have. Dachshunds very commonly come in black and tan. Hounds too. Shepherds. Terriers. Etc. Dobermans are not the only ones.
>>
>>2266783
I'm not the anon you replied too, but this;
>But giving a person$100 for a mutt puppy is a fucking scam, if you're going to spend that much for a mutt then go to a shelter where the dog has It's shots, is fixed, vet checked, dewormed, bathed, tested for HW etc and just give the organization a donation to help other pups
Is a valid point.
>>
>>2266783
Is it because you're illiterate?
>>
>>2266783
You've always been stupid then because that post was 100% valid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.