[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do barnacles somehow harm whales? maybe other whales don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: barnacle.jpg (42KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
barnacle.jpg
42KB, 468x312px
do barnacles somehow harm whales? maybe other whales don't want to hang out whit barnacled whales because they are gross or something
>>
File: 1462289173156.jpg (73KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1462289173156.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
>>2260868
I want answers to this question now

bump
>>
File: EyeRape.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
EyeRape.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>2260868
>maybe other whales don't want to hang out with barnacled whales
>>
I don't think it's a big deal for them. It creates some drag as they swim through the water, but if it was significant you'd see more dead whales, since basically every whale you see has barnacles.
>>
>>2260971
>since basically every whale you see has barnacles.
The war... they won.
>>
>>2260986
It'd be hard to win against a barnacle, they have hard shells, the glue they use to secure themselves to surfaces is like concrete, and they have massive penises and breed like crazy.

Barnacles OP, pls nerf.
>>
>>2261015
They also have the best pokemon.
>>
>>2260971

Barnacles are a gigantic problem on boats. When you have a lot on your hull you can chisel them off and feel a huge difference in speed and fuel economy. If there's a way to dive down and painlessly remove barnacles from whales it might be a nice project for some hippies.
>>
>>2261302
That's boats though, and boats are not whales. Whales and move and flex in ways that boats can't, and adapt to the changes in aquadynamics. Boats also have to be super bitchy about fuel efficiency and whatnot.
>>
>>2261433
Plus whales can refuel by eating plankton any time. A boat has to make it from place to place to refuel. They need to be precise
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.