[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird incident. My mom's cat was found dead in her trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: cat.jpg (6KB, 208x148px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
6KB, 208x148px
Weird incident. My mom's cat was found dead in her trailer park. No signs of death. Just dead. There's been three before him (from other people in the park) that died the same way. She lives in South Florida.
>>
>>2260279
I make sure I take care of all outdoor cats. They're pests who kill native species.

If you cared about the cat it wouldn't have been abandoned outdoors.
>>
>>2260279
Could be anything from someone's car leaking shit and cats drinking it to cats spreading and dying from untreated feline diseases. Many cat diseases go on undetected for years.
>>
>>2260279
>Weird incident.
Not really. When people say outside cats have a shorter life expectancy it is mainly because of predators, automobiles, disease, and of course people poisoning them.
However considering this is probably a bait thread started by a troll I'm sure you're already aware of this and just wanted to draw attention to the fact.
Either way, enjoy the (You)
>>
>>2260281
Hi bugguy
Lost your trip or are you ban evading?
>>
>>2260279
>No signs of death. Just dead.

wut
>>
>>2260295
>everyone in the world loves my disgusting pet

Typical cat owner.
>>
>>2260295
>implying his cat hate is restricted to outdoor cats

Your quick assumptions are cute.
>>
File: 30329682992_5779a2908d_k.jpg (279KB, 2048x1323px) Image search: [Google]
30329682992_5779a2908d_k.jpg
279KB, 2048x1323px
waow u guys are rudesters

sorry about your kitter. i hope you are feeling well
>>
>>2260334
It's bait.
Lurk moar
>>
>>2260346
i live in this board, i know the cat hate meme

if op is a pasta thats news to me
>>
>>2260281
Eat a dick. Cats should be allowed to essentially do and destroy what they want. Faggot.
>>
>>2260360
I never said it was pasta, I said it was bait. Obvious bait at that.
>>
>>2260389
>cats should destroy what they want

I know your just baiting but this is how idiotic cat owners think; this is why I kill outdoor cats.
>>
>>2260279
Not enough info OP, they would have tried to eat a canetoad, been deliberately poisoned, or just caught some weird disease.
>>
>>2260534
Fuck you. If you really want to preserve animal life you could always kill yourself. Fuck everything, I just want to pet kittys and feed cats tuna.
>>
>>2260720
It'd be better if you killed yourself. That way when your shitty pest dies that's one less invasive animal killing tons of the native wildlife.
>>
>>2260720
>catfag assmad because his one common domestic species is judged to be less valuable in a specific situation

lol

survival of the cutest kill yourself now
>>
File: 1454355273869.jpg (69KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454355273869.jpg
69KB, 700x471px
>>2260426
smoke weed and chill out my man

i'd rather wish someone well and be wrong instead of assuming them to be a liar inmediately
>>
If it was outdoor cat, good fucking riddance, i hope the others follow its example
>>
>>2260720
I find that mindset too common with people new to the animal rights/ Saving animals scene. It's not all sunshine and rainbows. Cats kill billions of native animals a year. It's a few or many
>>
>>2260781
>id rather be naive and willingly ignorant than practice common sense
FTFY.
You know everything on the internet is not always true right?
>>
File: HNI_0058.jpg (123KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0058.jpg
123KB, 600x396px
>>2260796
correct

i care more about the well-being of animals than looking cool on the internet when anonymous. if it so happens i occasionally make an error in judgement as a result, oh well. i prefer that to the alternative of being wrong when it matters
>>
>>2260796
Stop fucking cats
>>
>>2260295
Oy vey it's plont
>>
>>2260852
Read the thread fuck nugget
>>
>>2260877
Bro stop sexualizing the cat
>>
>>2260279
maybe poisoned rat or roach
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.