[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help! My cat bit me, but it didn't draw any blood,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Please help! My cat bit me, but it didn't draw any blood, but it still punctured the skin a little. Should I be worried?
>>
Are you awake /an/?
>>
what are you asking
>>
>>2260194
Cat bite! Doesn't look too bad, but it's still a cat bite! Should I be concerned?
>>
>>2260197
do you think it is rabid or something?
>>
>>2260199
https://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion/2014/02/cat-bites-hand-can-cause-serious-infections-mayo-study-finds
>>
>>2260200
>1/3 of people who go to the hospital for a cat bite need to be there
what's your point
>>
>>2260204
The point is I'm panicking. Also, I'm a faggot.
>>
I still don't understand. my cats bite me every day, i've pretty much trained them to
>>
>>2260180
yes. pour alchol on it and hold your hand up so blood doesnt flow to the bite
>>
are cat bites really a big deal?
>>
>>2260212
cats are the komodo dragon of mammalia
>>
>>2260213
are those bad? my cat bites me all the time, and now i'm scared
>>
>>2260215
>>
>>2260217
okay looks pretty scary but can my HOUSECAT be dangerous
>>
>>2260220
if your housecat is a big lizard and you're a cow then apparently you should be very worried
>>
>>2260220
Your house cat has already given you toxoplasmosis gondii, a brain parasite with no known cure, permanently altering your brain chemistry.
>>
>>2260222
that's okay, i love my cat

is it serious? what does it do?
>>
>>2260232
It turns you into a faggot.
>>
File: iodine.jpg (16KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
iodine.jpg
16KB, 450x338px
>>2260180
does this stuff exist in Capitalismland?
>>
>>2260212
Not necessarily. the problem is that with cat bites, the punctures are quite small, so they heal up fast. but they heal up so fast that the skin heals up over an unhealed wound, trapping bacteria inside, and that can cause a serious infection. but as long as you disinfect the puncture wound well and keep an eye on the healing process there's nothing to worry about.
>>
You should be extremely worried. Being a Pussy ass beta numale is one of the worst deformities and as far as I know there's no cure.
>>
>>2260180
My cat constantly gives me shit. No i wouldn't be worried. But you are a faggot, I'd be worried about being a faggot more so than the cat bites.
>>
File: 1478266766786.jpg (60KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1478266766786.jpg
60KB, 1242x1223px
>>2260215
>is a kommodo dragon bite bad
>>
>>2260217
What kind of cat is that?
>>
>>2260180
If there is no blood it means the bite didn't go deep enough for an infection.

My cat bite me hard once when I tried to wash him it was bleeding but all I did is clean the wound and pour alcohol.

Also Cats can bite either in affection or to tell you to stop whatever you're doing.
Those bites are harmless.
Cats know perfectly when they are being harsh or not.
>>
>>2260460
>Cats know perfectly when they are being harsh or not.

yes, but what's not harsh to a cat might be harsh to us. cats have much thicker skin than we do so they don't realize it hurts us when they play rough.
>>
>>2260232
It makes you more prone to mental illness, introversion, and liking cats. Srs. Look up cat parasite for proof. Have fun.
>>
>>2260472
when i was playing with my cats, when they were younger and more energetic, they would stop "playing" if you stop moving your hand. unless of course they want to hurt you, and then they would usually use their claws
>>
>>2260180
very. cats extremely venomous.
>>
>>2260180
Yes your gonna turn into a pussy...oh wait, you already did...
>>
You should be just fine. Desinfect the bite zone though.

Monitor the zone where the cat bit you for the next couple days. You need to look out for certain signs:

- Pulsating feeling
- Warm or hot feeling where she bit you
- Fever
- Headaches / Dizzyness

These can be signs of an infection. If in doubt or if any of these show up, go to the ER asap. Infections are a nasty thing if left untreated.
>>
>>2261827
Don't forget slower reaction time/more likely to be in an automobile accident
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.