[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet my Labrakita Sam. He's a 3 year old neutered male.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7.jpg (89KB, 578x960px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
89KB, 578x960px
Meet my Labrakita Sam. He's a 3 year old neutered male.

He's handsome as hell, oyal, sweet and loving as ever. He's a big baby when it comes to the family - but hitting and roughness upsets him.. He will cut it out quick.

He's hesitant around strangers and only slightly accepting of them if I am.

I rescued him a year ago come January from a no-kill rescue organizations that takes dogs from the county shelters that are going to euthanize them.

He was house trained, kennel trained, and knew advanced commands as well as extremely intelligent and cooperative.

I always wonder why anyone would of gotten rid of him - if that is what happened.
>>
Most surrenders are not due to behavior, but because of financial or housing reasons (which often go hand in hand; owner can't afford to pay for housing to accept the dog). That dog is considered a pit bull, which are the first to go in shelters, especially if he is weird with strangers.
>>
File: 4.jpg (79KB, 578x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
79KB, 578x960px
>>2259815

And this is his pal Willow. Shes a little of year Goldador spayed female.

She is very independent but at the same time jealous. Whatever Sam gets, she gets.

She is very sweet and non-threatening and accepting of anyone as long as they will pet her.

She will flop on the ground and roll over to expose her belly.

Or, she will wonder off alone and go to sleep.

We rescued her 3 months ago from an organization that works with the Humane Society.

SHe was under weight, ribs exposed, and has a type on mange on her face. As well as had a litter of puppies.

The owner dropped her and the puppies off.

We took her and don't regret it. A sweet little girl.
>>
>>2259819

I love this guy to death. In fact - more than most people. He gives me more loyalty and love than most humans. Maybe more.
>>
>>2259820
>tfw would be ok adopting a dogger but very few doggos for adoption in my country
>all get a home with larger fenced yard in the comfy suburubs
good for the puppers I guess :/
>>
>>2259821
Dogfucker
>>
File: sigh.jpg (45KB, 652x365px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
45KB, 652x365px
>Labrakita
>Goldador
>>
I dont see much Akita in Sam. He looks more like a lab/pit mix to me. Very good boy though. Willow also sounds a lot like my girlie. Very independent, loves belly rubs more than anything, and has to come get part of the action when I am petting her bestest bud.

>>2259843
He rescued those doggos. He can call them whatever he wants.
>>
>Labrakita
>Goldador
You misspelled mutt.
Twice.
>>
>>2259849
I rescued my dog too. Doesn't mean I can make up a name and refer to it as a breed without being ridiculed now does it?
>my dog identifies as an apache attack helicopter
>>
>>2259815
>Labrakita
triggered
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.