[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/ can you help me out with my cat? I think he's going/went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cat in bread.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat in bread.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Hey /an/ can you help me out with my cat? I think he's going/went blind in a period of 1 year or like 5 months, he always was kinda weird (slow reacting to some things) but I always attributed that to losing the mother too soon or falling from great height (for a baby cat) when I found him. But in the past months to one year his reflexes got way worse and now it's at the point where he constantly hits his head in the wall, like all the time and the pupils are pretty dilated right now in a very lit room I'm in. I took him to the vet and did blood test, nothing showed up and the vet initially thought it could be Diabetes or hormonal problems (both would show up in the blood test), since the vet is very expensive and I might not have the money in the next 2 weeks I was wondering if you have any ideas of what it could be, maybe something I can suggest to the vet or something.

Cat is like 2~3 years old.

much appreciated.
>>
>cat owner wants help
Just dont own dons my guy
>>
bamp
>>
you could check his eyesight by flicking your fingers very close to his face/eyes. if he can still see, he will not like it and flinch back and/or blink
>>
>>2259699
he doesn't blink or flinch, I don't know if he's just used to it from when I used to play with him or it's a problem, his pupils are often very dilated but I noticed yesterday they shrinked in sunlight, also direct sunlight makes him close his eyes slightly so it does bother him
>>
>>2260179
Look at his eyes from a perspective where a little light will shine on them, could be cataracts coming in.
>>
>>2257392
pic of cat would be appreciated
>>
File: cat.jpg (243KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
243KB, 1600x1200px
>>2260219
couldn't notice anything, looks pretty normal

>>2260244
pic related, also didn't mention in the OP but he has be losing alot of hair, he kinda looks like he has undercut on the sides lel
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.