[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I took my family's dog to the garden behind my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-30364-1406583815-15.jpg (97KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30364-1406583815-15.jpg
97KB, 625x833px
Yesterday I took my family's dog to the garden behind my apartment lot, and used a 20 meter leash I got on ebay so she could run freely.

She's a small-medium dog who never learned to walk without a leash. My mother tried to remove her leash without my say so. I got pretty pissed off by that and so did she for not letting her free the dog.

A couple minutes pass and my dog's leash, being so long, get's tangled around a tree. My mother grabs the leash near the dog and pulls it against her - knowing fully well the harness on my dog would slip off her shoulders by the angle she was pulling it.

Of course my dog got set free, and she started running towards the street. I was the one who had to run after her. She only stopped because the gate was luckily closed at the time but she could have still jumped over the fence.

Am I wrong to be pissed off? We could have lost our dog just because my mom recklessly believes an untrained dog is going to obey to come back - which she didn't.
>>
>>2256870
Why doesn't your dog come when you call it?
>>
>>2256870
Dont let your mom come around your dog then

Also train the damn dog wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>2256874
she does in the house, most of the time when you call her she gets in play position and wants you to chase her.

>>2256875
the dog is not just mine. I feel it's too late to train my dog without a leash. I have experience with dogs, but that's when I lived with my grandparents on a closed farm.
Now I live in the city and I never trained the family dog to walk without a leash. I'm scared she runs off.
>>
>>2256880
That old dogs cant learn new tricks shit is just a saying

Dogs can learn at any point in their lives, itll simply take more effort
>>
>>2256870
>My mother tried to remove her leash

Yeah, good luck. That dog is going to end up dead, because middle aged women are literally retarded, so she doesn't understand what she's doing and what the consequences can be.
Oh and be ready to get the blame for the dog's death.
>>
>>2256881
As someone who adopted a year old dog who was probably socialized to nee places poorly and never walked on a leash until i got him, that is true. But somethings are total uphill battles if they miss developing the skill as a puppy. It took me months to get his leash walking to being half way acceptable, and I probably have months more to tame his reactivity and build his attention to me.
>>
>>2256881
>>2256882
>>2256887
I think you guys are missing the point. This isn't about my dog walking without a leash - which is something I'm not going to do because it is forbidden by law in my country. It's about my mom setting the dog free and acting like I'm the one to blame and that I'm over reacting.
>>
>>2256891
If thats all youre worried about then just say fuck u and dont let her near the dog
>>
>>2256891
>It's about my mom setting the dog free and acting like I'm the one to blame and that I'm over reacting.

what part of this post >>2256882 did you not understand?
>>
>>2256898
man chill dude. I just wanted to vent, sorry I upset you?? I have no doubts my dog would end up lost or dead if she was set free - she's a very friendly dog that gets along with anyone in the street and isn't afraid of cars (mainly if the cars are black, like ours, she thinks it's my mom and gets excited).
Guess I shouldn't try the long leash with my mom since she's such a liability. She kept trying to force me to set the dog free even with me getting upset and saying no several times.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.