[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are u man enough to do the bullet and glove ritual?!? >mabye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bullet-ants-ritual.jpg (28KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
bullet-ants-ritual.jpg
28KB, 500x361px
Are u man enough to do the bullet and glove ritual?!?
>mabye even for a 100 bucks
>>
>>2250660
Am I supposed to put my wee wee in there
>>
>>2250667
no, but you benis :DDD
>>
>>2250667
>The Sateré-Mawé people intentionally use bullet ant stings as part of their initiation rites to become a warrior.[3] The ants are first rendered unconscious by submerging them in a natural sedative and then hundreds of them are woven into a glove made out of leaves (which resembles a large oven mitt), stinger facing inward. When the ants regain consciousness, the boy slips the glove onto his hand. The goal of this initiation rite is to keep the glove on for a full ten minutes. When finished, the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed due to the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days. The only "protection" provided is a coating of charcoal on the hands, supposedly to confuse the ants and inhibit their stinging. To fully complete the initiation, however, the boys must go through the ordeal a total of 20 times over the course of several years.
>and he may shake uncontrollably for days
top kek
>>
>>2250672
Also, there is no minimum age for participation, the boy/man chooses when he wants to do it. You can do it up to 30 times, each time has a reason.
I think it hurts a lot but they like to do it and say it doesn't hurt much.
>>
>>2250678
Thats because those ants aren't really that aggressive and only sting when they think they're about to die.

If all of those ants would actually sting you you'd die.
>>
>>2250700
Ants can't think
>>
>>2250672
>When the ants regain consciousness,
triggered
>>
>>2250672
>>2250678

Those guys are on drugs to lessen the pain. They wouldn't be able to handle the pain without drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnExgQ81fhU
>>
File: 33489i00E75E737FAB5D11.jpg (344KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
33489i00E75E737FAB5D11.jpg
344KB, 1920x817px
>>2250672

i'd say this was dumb... but look at modern US health insurance billing and other first world magic retardation and this ant stinging glove thing makes much more sense
>>
I'd need $100,000+ dollars to even consider that shit.
>>
File: tumblr_odmh33ydid1vfp3sco5_250.png (72KB, 222x181px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odmh33ydid1vfp3sco5_250.png
72KB, 222x181px
>>2250660
>>
>>2251084
That, and I imagine doing it multiple times probably damages in the nerves in your hands to the point where you can't even feel them anymore.
>>
>>2252364
Soon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.