[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really curious /an/gels, how long do you have to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 83338-73822.jpg (60KB, 365x480px) Image search: [Google]
83338-73822.jpg
60KB, 365x480px
I'm really curious /an/gels, how long do you have to keep a dog before you pay a vet to put him down.

I'm thinking about doing my part in lowering the amount of stray dogs on the streets and adopting them from dog shelters that picked them up from the street, and putting them down asap. I want to repeat this as many times as possible before I die.

Don't worry, I won't abuse them or mistreat them while they are in my care.
>>
>>2249787
I can see doing it off the street with feral dogs. But don't do that to shelter dogs. I get people that come in and ball their fucking eyes out on the spot when they learn the dog they wanted to adopt was already adopted out. It's honestly at least a daily occurrence. You'd be a shitty person from taking that person's dog just to kill it.

Your thinking is completely backwards; you want to lower the amount of dogs on the streets, by adopting the ones that aren't on the streets, are already fixed and actually adoptable, and kill them. If you want to help lower the amount of dogs on the streets, you need to tackle the dogs on the streets, not the ones not on the streets.
>>
>>2249803
But don't stray dogs get picked up and put for adoption or are they immediately put on death row?
>>
>>2249787
I just shoot any dog or cat I see wondering around. Haven't had a problem in years.
>>
>>2249899
i cant tell if this is serious or not
>>
What makes you think that dogs are better off dead than living on their own?
>>
>>2249905
People really shouldn't let dogs roam around unassisted. Same with cats.
>>
>>2249907
When stray dogs form packs it's gets very dangerous for people and wildlife.
>>
I know this is just bait from a buttmad catfag, but vets don't put down healthy animals just because you want.
>>
>>2249908
The same with people
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.