[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand the hatred for outdoor cats, but why indoor? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18

File: 1469116009044.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1469116009044.gif
2MB, 400x332px
I understand the hatred for outdoor cats, but why indoor?

There's always some fucker (usually a tripfag) in a cat related thread shitting on indoor cats. I know you can have your own opinions, but I have a right to resprctfully disagree.

Please keep in mind I'm not defending outdoor cats. They just fuck with the ecosystem.

Indoor cats are really nice and affectionate if they are given room to be so. As someone who owned both an indoor cat and a dog, (not at the same time, of course,) I have to say that they were both equally affectionate. Cats even more, possibly. My two cats constantly crave affection and love. I can't sleep without one of them sleeping on my back, and the other will follow me for me to give it some pets.

>inb4 "they're just bored"
They have plenty of toys, scratching posts, etc.

>inb4 "they don't actually love you, you're just the giver and they're the receiver"
I can say confidantly that this isn't the case.

>inb4 "you're just triggered"
Well I can't keep putting up with these people in cat threads, especially ones where OP is coping over his loss of a cat, and some faggot makes a snarky comment about the cat not loving him.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. It's ok if you disagree, but please keep to your own threads. There are cat lovers in this board, and you can't change that. Sorry.
>>
>>2249716
Are you this same fucking faggot >>2249627

So triggered. Get off of 4chan newfag
>>
I don't mind other people's cats, I just don't want one. I agree with you OP there seems to be some disdain towards them. While I'm sure there are several people who don't like outside cats for the reasons you mentioned, I think there are only a couple of people that shitpost about indoor cats. Most of these people are probably doing it for attention anyway.
>>
they smell terrible at best and their owners smell terrible at worst

>hurr durr not my cat
>mine super clean because i bleach 1000x daily and have 27 litter boxes and buy fresh clay by the truck load for odor control
>>
>>2249720
Yes. Problem?

>>2249721
Of course. I respect your opinion, my dude.

>>2249723
It's worth it. Love my cats.
>>
>>2249723
also walk all over food preparation surfaces with the same filthy feet it just dug through it's shit with

also, smearing filthy saliva all over it's body for 15 hours a day does not make it clean
>>
>>2249725
Yes. It's still worth it.

Dogs and plenty of animals do disgusting things like drinking from the toilet bowl. It's not like they brush their teeth, so you're kissing a snout covered in toilet water.

So fucking what? Animals are gross, but lovely.
>>
>>2249716
They fall into 3 camps:

Outdoor catfags whose only experience with indoor cats are the people that give zero attention to their indoor pet and let it turn into a neurotic mess.

Germaphobes disgusted with the people that let their filthy cats walk on the counters, tables, and pillows. That also don't clean the cat grease off their walls and are completely noseblind.

People that can't get hard anymore without shitposting.
>>
>>2249732
Guess so. Although I don't really fall into any of those categories desu.

As for the whole "nose blind" thing, it applies to plenty of other animals. I don't really feel like the odd one out when it comes to having a smelly house.
>>
>>2249728
>yes it's still worth it

at least you're not in denial
>>
>>2249735
Yep. They're nasty and I love them. I also loved my nasty dog.
>>
Shameless self bump. I feel like this conversation needs to be had.
>>
Another thing that really pisses me off about /an/ is that someone will make a thread because they lost an animal or something similar, and people will respond going on about how it's a "shit tier animal." That shit shouldn't fly.

I say "animal" instead of "cat" because it applies to all animals. It's kinda fucked up to do that, no matter what animal. Keep in mind I don't want this place to be some sorta safe space, but I just think it's just a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>2249716
They are filthy creatures that shit in a box in your house

Owning an indoor cat is a prime example of being a fucking chump. It's a selfish animal that only uses you for what it needs then ignores you for the rest of the day.

My opinion of people who deal with these situations because "OMG CUTE KITTER" plummets
>>
>>2249757
If someone loses an outdoor cat, both they and the cat were damaging the environment.
>>
>>2249760
>implying dogs aren't just beasts who shit in your yard
>implying birds aren't just chickens who won't shut up
>implying rabbits aren't just fluff that eat your food

I could keep going. It's easy to make assumptions about animals.
>>
File: 1469551871331.gif (1MB, 392x400px)
1469551871331.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>2249763
I suppose, but it's still kinda fucked. It's debatable. I've seen plenty of threads with people shitting on deceased indoor cats.
>>
>>2249772
Well that's wrong I don't shit on threads that say my cat died of cancer, but I have zero sympathy if they say my cat got hit by a car, or grabbed by another animal outside. I feel the same way about outdoor cats that I do snakeheads or cane toads.
>>
>>2249724
You're such a traffic. You are too emotionally sensitive for 4chan. Go the fuck to reddit
>>
>>2249777
Traffic=faggot lmao
>>
>>2249777
Sorry my dude, this is my fourth year here. I plan on staying.

But hey, you're probably just a /b/tard who thinks he's cool for browsing here.

On a completely unrelated note, this post was considered spam by the bots. What the fuck?
>>
>>2249775
Yeah. I do have sympathy if the cat is indoor but escapes. That's especially sad shit.
>>
File: 1462569789703.jpg (91KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1462569789703.jpg
91KB, 777x728px
>>2249716
People who hate cats are retarded and don't know how to handle a cat, think they can treat it like a dog and then get mad when they get bit. I have literally never met a person who hated cats who didn't act like a bumbling, drooling downy when handling them.
I like dogs too
>>
>>2249802
Agreed. People who don't like cats are probably just ignorant. I can understand hatred for outdoors though.
>>
>>2249716
Hey OP, crossboarder here.
Your picture was featured on the home page and since it's one of my favorites I went ahead and clicked it so I could watch the gif.

Anyways I've read what you have to say and these anons are correct, you should sit the fuck down and shut up.
This website hates emotional little fuckbois like you.
You type like reddit incarnate, so just fuck off there or stop bothering the peaceful anons of this land.
>>
>>2249763
I let my cat out when I go out to smoke, let her run around a bit and then she comes when I call her. Which only cements my case that people who hate cats are retarded, bcause they like to say shit like "durr ya can't train them!", because they are out smarted by a lower life form
>>
>>2249716
>really nice and affectionate

Cats never show affection. You can like them. But don't lie.
>>
>>2249767
It's not assumptions. Cats are selfish. Not only are they selfish, they're useless. Cats have never been useful to humans. The only humans that keep them around are beta cucks that like them because' they're cute xD1!". Notice how the police never uses cats. Notice how cats don't herd sheep. Notice how there are no 'guide cats' that help blind people. Notice how cats are unable to protect their owners.

On top of all this, they're just the most boring pets to have. They have no personality and rarely even acknowledge the owner's existence.
>>
>>2249785
I'm sure you'd be more comfortable going to reddit considering how much of an emotional insecure retard you seem to ve
>>
>>2249807
>crossboarder
Lemme guess, /b/?

>>2249816
They are. You haven't read what I've said about my cats, have you?

>>2249817
So what? Bird are useless. Dogs are only useful for self defense.

As for them being selfish, you're full of shit. That's none other than a stereotype. Ever notice that it's a "cat thing" to do for a cat to give their owner a dead animal as a gift?
>>
>>2249827
Reddit is full of pussies. I don't understand why I'm being compared to them for saying it's kinda fucked to scream at an anon mourning for his cat because he owned one.
>>
>>2249831
>my cats

But that's subjective. You're interpreting your cats actions as affection even though they're not. You're nothing but a food dispenser to your boring, useless pet. Cats are for beta cucks.
>>
>>2249835
The arguments anti catfags use are incredible.
>>
>>2249716
can i have this gif without the nigger?
>>
>>2249835
>interpreting their actions as affection
Are you retarded? I'm sorry, but a cat wanting to be with you and around you is objective affection. It's not like I'm saying when they blink at me it means they love me. (Ofc, if they do it real slow that actually means they love you, but that's beside the point.) I'm actually being loved by the animal. I've had several occasions when my cats went out of their way to make me feel better.

And yes, if a cat shows affection to someone, it means others can and will under certain circumstances.

Goddamn. You're stupid.
>>
Also, about dogs being "only useful for self defense"

There was these things called turnspit dogs. Dogs were used in reading programs for children. There are herding dogs, hunting dogs, guard dogs, detection dogs, police dogs, show dogs, tracking dogs, Sled dogs, guide dogs, hearing dogs, medical alert dogs, cadaver dogs, rescue dogs, war dogs, etc.

Cats can't do this because they're useless and weak.
>>
>>2249836
nice argument you got there. really compelling stuff.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (54KB, 404x200px)
200_s.gif
54KB, 404x200px
>>2249840
Sure thing, anon.

I think this is the right one.
>>
>>2249833
>reddit is full of pussies

Exactly, that's why you belong there
>>
>>2249844
Whatever. That's completely irrelevant. People own birds, rabbits, fish, etc, even if they're useless. That's not even the context of this thread. We're talking about cats as companions, dipshit.
>>
>>2249841
>my cat loves me because I say so

Hey there cat lady. Why are cats unable to show this "love" ever? It's always the owners saying it, but you can never see it. With dogs, you can visibly see their love by their body movements and excitement, and the way they kiss and jump on their owners. With cats, it's "OH HE LOOKED IN MY GENERAL DIRECTION ONCE! THAT MEANS HE LOVES ME111"
>>
>>2249847
reeee
>>
>>2249848
Great response, anon. I'll put that up on the corkboard.
>>
>>2249852
>We're talking about cats as companions

How is usefulness not a factor in being companions? This just proves my point that cat owners are beta cucks who just love boring cats for no reason. Your pets don't even love you or do anything for you
>>
File: 1475526931591.gif (2MB, 385x398px) Image search: [Google]
1475526931591.gif
2MB, 385x398px
>>2249854
I can dump a lot of gifs of cats being affectionate. Don't even start with that shit. The only reason cat owners need to say it is because of assholes like you.
>>
>>2249858
Wow. You're really pushing an agenda here. Usefulness isn't a factor in a companion if that's not what you're looking for. Every animal has its perks and poops. What's your fucking point?
>>
File: giphy.gif (645KB, 525x260px)
giphy.gif
645KB, 525x260px
>>2249855
Fuck, sorry. I'm on mobile so google kinda fucks me over.
>>
File: 1443389593338.jpg (17KB, 265x300px)
1443389593338.jpg
17KB, 265x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUBNtHrJnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiVDmU8yeFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzuTDf_I_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pak6lXO4dYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZcsbwyDRmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_2TuWWv0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYbjA6_D5Q

Dogs are not only useful, they know what to do with cats.
>>
>>2249863
thanks
>>
>>2249866
You're only proving that they can be vicious animals.
>>
>>2249869
Actually, not only that, but their owners are too. "Dog kills cat while owner watches."
>>
>>2249872
Another side note, I forgot to mention that I am okay with the killing of outdoor cats. Not indoor strays though, that's totally fucked.
>>
>>2249847
Get fucked

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ac_1395414277
>>
>>2249875
Having fun?
>>
>>2249721
Can we be like this guy?

You can dislike cats, but you shouldn't feel a need to go into our threads and try to fuck with us.
>>
File: 1371907341431.gif (281KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1371907341431.gif
281KB, 250x250px
>>2249874
Why are cat owners so beta?

http://wnep.com/2016/04/29/cat-killed-by-two-pit-bulls-in-shamokin/

Look at this crying bitch
>>
http://theync.com/shocking/25520-complete-assholes.htm

Cats can't defend
>>
>>2249882
I bet if someone slit your little dogs throat you'd cry like a little bitch.
>>
>>2249887
http://theync.com/dirtycock909/cat-beheaded-cooked-4-dinner.htm

The dog would probably defend itself. Meanwhile with cats
>>
>>2249893
A bird, hedgehog, rabbit, etc. Wouldn't be able to defend themselves against a dog. Guess their owners are pussies. Better pester their threads with hate. Better make anti-bird, anti-hedgehog, etc. threads.

This is my problem with cat haters. They have no reasoning.
>>
>>2249895
Does the cat understand?

http://theync.com/iguanna/cat-watches-birth-video.htm
>>
>>2249895
>Getting baited THIS hard

I'm not even that guy, but jfc, anon. Just give up.
>>
>>2249900
It knows that it's just a screen.

I'm gonna stop falling for this bait now. You might as well keep up the posting, anon. I'm sure the cat haters will love it!
>>
>>2249902
Might as well accept my free bumps. Why else would I encourage it?

>>2249903
>>
>>2249872
What's wrong with my dog killing an outdoor cat

He's saving hundreds of other animals
>>
>>2249895
Dog owners don't let dogs wander alone all day
>>
just got back from my grandparent's house

was going to stay for dinner but their fucking nasty ass cat was walking all over the kitchen table and counter, putting it's mouth all over everything

i literally lost my appetite and left

i love my grands and before they got the cat i used to go over their and cook and clean for them a few times a week

now they're lucky if i go once a month. i no longer clean and rarely cook

my other grandma is posh and upscale and she has two gross ass cats

she will swear up and down her cats never go on the counters or tables but i was in charge of making sure an $800 cake was transported safely to her house and the minute i got it onto the counter and no one was paying attention a fucking cat jumped directly onto the cake and ruined it

i hate them so much

nasty dumb ass shit machines
>>
>>2249948
Cat people tend to ignore all this because their pets are """"""""""""""""cute"""""""""""""""""
>>
File: napoleon_gsxr.jpg (107KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon_gsxr.jpg
107KB, 500x568px
>>2249950
that's the worst part

they're not even remotely cute

they have a weird shaped body and stupid facial expressions

most of the time the fur looks greasy and clumped together

i won't pet one but i can imagine they make your hand smell horrible
>>
>>2249962
Jesus you need to tell them to bring the cat to the vet
>>
>>2249946
This is about indoor cats, faggot.

>>2249948
So what? Your grandmother isn't a good cat owner. That's not the cats' fault. They do what they want, and if their owner says otherwise, they do otherwise.

>>2249962
Oh no, they're not cute according to this man's subjective opinion about an entire species of animals. Guess they're shit tier animals.

And no, they don't make your hand smell horrible. That would probably be dogs. They never wash themselves, after all. You gotta give cats some credit. Even if some find it "gross," atleast they make a fucking attempt. Not to mention animals like frogs and snails are constantly covered in a thick coat of saliva.

>>2249963
This.

If their fur is greasy and clumped together, and making your hand smell bad, they clearly don't know how to clean themselves. Probably have mats.
>>
>>2249963
i'm talking generally
>>
>>2249866
>>2249875
>>2249882
>>2249893
Damn. never thought seeing cats dying felt so satisfying. survival of the fittest
>>
File: blackcat.jpg (113KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackcat.jpg
113KB, 473x600px
>>2249966
Bitch, please. Their fur only goes like that if they're intimidated or if there's something disturbing them, like wind blowing on their backs.
>>
>>2249965
i've never met a good cat owner

they all smell like piss and their food is inedible
>>
>>2249970
ugly
>>
>>2249971
Stereotypes, stereotypes, stereotypes.

>>2249972
Beautiful. Subjective opinions are subjective.
>>
>>2249971
They don't exist because people who are good pet owners don't get shit tier pets.
>>
>>2249974
I've spent more than an hour looking through and disproving stereotypes and shitposts. I guess if you're going to remain ignorant I might as well not even try.
>>
>>2249716
I like your attitude
>>
>>2250001
Dunno if this is ironic. If not, thanks.

prolly is tho desu
>>
>>2249998
"proving"

lol go study a dictionary or something
>>
>>2249841
cat's brain is not advanced enough to feel complex human emotions such as affection. You are projecting emotions to your cat that it's unable to have.
>>
>>2250054
>implying cats can't have emotion

http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cat-behavior-cats-show-affection-people-aloof-unemotional-myth
>>
File: w.png (167KB, 1776x878px)
w.png
167KB, 1776x878px
>>2250057
>im
>fucking
>plying
>>
>>2249716

i agree with you anon, don't bother with the piece of shit who rub the face of someone who loose their cat by insulting them. They are no worth it.

>in4 safe space.
knowing that an outdoor cat cause trouble is a thing, being a scumbag with not an once of empathy is another. if you are on the street and some old people is slow and on your way you can ask with respect to pass because you are in a hurry or tell him he's a old and slow fucker and you need to pass. knowing a fact is something, rubbing the face of other with this and hurt them is another. You are terrible human beings, a outdoor cat is fucking bettet than you will ever be.
>>
>>2249716
how exactly do cats fuck up the ecosystem?
>>
>>2250066
Nice digits, but you need to lurk moar faggot.
>>
I love kitties :3 they're so cute, they always come running to greet me when I come home. and then I get purrs and headbutts. I don't mind not getting slobbered on tbqh.
>>
Cats are dumb. They literally do nothing useful and turn normal human beings into homo erectus.
>>
>>2250089
I don't even care about cats; I don't like or dislike them. But I have noticed that cat owners are almost 100% of the time dumb as fuck. Why is this?
>>
File: 1380809423900.png (12KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1380809423900.png
12KB, 429x410px
>>2250096
Dunno, guess we're just dumb. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>2250086
> :3
Come on man, it's 2016.

>>2250065
Yep.
>>
>>2250102
quit oppressing me :3

it's odd that anti-cat fags use arguments that could also be applied to dogs. I'll agree that dogs are much more useful though.
>>
>>2249716
>>inb4 "they're just bored"
Well this is true for any animal. I don't see why I would matter.
>>
>>2250106
Agreed.

>>2250107
That's what I hear a lot from anti-cat fags. They always say, "they're only excited to see you because they have nothing to do."
>>
>>2249723
Well my cat only does its business outside, so no, it doesn't smell at all. Cat danddr is virtually undetectable compared to dog dander. Wash a dog and it smells like a dog within a few days.
>>
>>2249716
Holy shit you're an emotional little fairy. Have your bf open that box of tissues for you, and try to get it together.
>>
Outdoor cats don't fuck with the ecosystem, they are part of the ecosystem
>>
>>2250116
sure, but humans need to take some responsibility and stop fucking up every place we go.
>>
>>2249716

I agree OP, /an/ is a shittier board than it should be because of all the cat hate. I swear /an/ has some of the worst tripfags because they all consistently shit post about how much they hate cats.

I love my cats and I've never met a cat that wasn't cuddly. I've never met any shitty cat owners either, they've all been respectful and have their cats trained not to scratch furniture, walk on counters etc.
>>
>>2250116
>invasive species are apart of the ecosystem
>>
>>2250139
not wrong
>>
>>2249998
None of your points were any good
>>
>>2250111
That's the problem. They are either stinking shit up inside or destroying the ecosystem outside.
>>
>>2250141
>doesn't know what invasive means
>>
>>2250142
>implying you would even change if they were good
And they are good.
>>
>>2250146
>doesn't know what an ecosystem is
>>
>>2250127
I've met tons of shitty cat owners. I don't know a single person who cleans their litter box as often as they should. I don't blame the cats though.
>>
>>2250116
Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>2250148
"As per Executive Order 13112 an "invasive species" is defined as a species that is: 1) non-native (or alien) to the ecosystem under consideration and. 2) whose introduction causes or is likely to cause economic or environmental harm or harm to human health."

My wording good have been better though. I should have said that invasive species/cats are not meant to be in said ecosystem. They are apart of it but they do not belong and cause a lot of damage.
>>
>>2250127
>antecodal evidence

Really made me think
>>
>>2250147
No they weren't you just quoted multiple posts essentially saying "I disagree"

Link me what you think your best point ITT is
>>
>>2250157
>>2250058
>>
>>2249716
Sorry OP, but you have to realize that /an/ is literally one of the worst boards on the entire website. Small boards usually aren't this shitty, but /an/ is unique in how many tripfags there are on the board in relation to its size. Even /m/ is better.

It generally plays into the fact that people on 4chan like to be edgy. What's edgier than telling someone who's mourning their dead pet, "Haha, I'm happy your pet is dead"?

Hell, just the fact that there are people on this board that actively go to pet mourning threads and mock and insult people grieving for their dead pets (but especially cats) should tell you that most of /an/ is populated by human garbage of the lowest kind.
>>
>>2249716
Cats are literally our mortal enemies, they use to kill us back in Africa.
>>
>>2250624
True. I just wish /an/ treated cats like they do other animals. It's become an annoying bandwagon at this point.
>>
>>2250628
Yeah. So was the wolf. And then we spent thousands of years domesticating them. So fucking what?
>>
>>2250723
so dogs are beneficial.

the only thing cats contribute to society is brain cancer and schizophrenia.
>>
>>2249817
worst shitpost ever
>>
>>2250722
>I just wish /an/ treated cats like they do other animals.
Funny, I wish cats were held to the same standards as other pets.
>>
cats smell bad and plont one of the smartest people on this board
>>
>>2250722
Go to /b/ if you want a board that likes cats. Cat owners are dumb like /b/tards anyway.
>>
Considering this shit has been going on for little more than a year I can guaran-fucking-tee you they're from reddit.
>>
>>2250837
I love cats and I've been here for years.

>>2250734
plont smells bad
>>
>>2250842
I smell like pinewood.
>>
>>2250843
I was just trying to upset your groupy. pine is a nice smell tho.
>>
File: 1473164076220.jpg (72KB, 654x735px)
1473164076220.jpg
72KB, 654x735px
>>2250842
That's not my point but. It's not just cat either, I've seen thread about killing dogs ,birds, fish, snake, list goes on. 2+ years ago those threads were usually deleted quickly but I guess the shit that ruined the more popular boards was bound to hit /an/ at some point.
>>
File: 1472585452500.jpg (14KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472585452500.jpg
14KB, 400x224px
>>2250843
Are you admitting to being a sentient plant?
>>
File: cat-obese.jpg (57KB, 600x180px) Image search: [Google]
cat-obese.jpg
57KB, 600x180px
I don't mind any type of cat. As long as it isn't pic related.
>>
The thing is as long as "indoor cats" are allowed as pets there will invariably still be outdoor cats, strays, and ferals.

They just shouldn't be legal pets.
>>
>>2250971

This is a dumbass argument because any pet can escape/run away and become "outdoor" animals. Do you really think only indoor cats run away occasionally? Dogs fuck up more shit when they escape.
>>
>>2251115
>Dogs fuck up more shit when they escape.

Wrong.
>>
I don't give a shit how many, mice, rats, birds, w/e my cat kills, 2bh. Some rats lived in my barn and I bashed them with a baseball bat whenever I saw em. People always say B-B-BUT THE BIRDS, well the most common bird where I live is also an invasive species. Humans have already fucked everything up, so who cares. Also, the amount of cat hating autists here is fucking hilarious. I hope your dog mauls your babies face off
>>
>>2251144
This whole post is just typical tolerant, catfag logic.
> I hope your dog mauls your babies face off
Lol, can't make this shit up.
>>
>>2251150

I only have 1 cat, I'm not a catfag. I have 2 dogs tho. I don't pick sides because I'm not a raging aspie. I just think it's funny how irrationally upset you people get over cats. I see posts unironically arguing criminal charges for people who let their cats go outside. My dogs kill bunnies and squirrels all the time, but no one on /an/ every gets sand in their vagina about that.
>>
Indoor dogs are worse
>>
Jesus Christ OP is this you? Are you autistic or just underage?
Regardless, please leave
>>
Its a sociopathic carnivoran that has evolved body language to fool you into thinking it cares about you.
>>
>>2251144
Cats have literally extincted native bird species you retarded shitbag. And we're just supposed to not care so some nu-males and women can have something cute in the house? Fuck yourself.
>>
>>2249777
faggot nigger kike
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.