[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill all these fuckers in my house? 2nd time I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
How do I kill all these fuckers in my house?

2nd time I'm dealing with this bullshit.
>>
>>2249311
Ratsac faggot
>>
>>2249314
What
>>
FreshCab a best
>>
pls no kill rato, they are friend.
>>
File: rat-alone.jpg (31KB, 552x512px) Image search: [Google]
rat-alone.jpg
31KB, 552x512px
>>2249311
please not to be killing me
>>
You take a GUN and SHOOT them
>>
>>2249400
POW! POW! POW!
I'M JOHN WAYNE
>>
File: Cat Gimmie.jpg (36KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Gimmie.jpg
36KB, 535x600px
>>2249311
Get a hungry cat.
>>
You eliminate their food source first. Make sure all food is stored tightly, and keep a clean house. This may not make the problem go away, but it will help.
I prefer snap traps over glue traps. Snap traps are reusable and probably a little more humane. I only put poison out as a last resort because most of the time you won't find the body, but you will smell the fucker for the next month.
>>
>>2249667
Actually I thought your pic was a mouse. If you have a rat infestation then that is a different story. You need to clean up your house and seal it off.
>>
>>2249656
that's how I solved my problem. two cats we picked up at the shelter. add two more cats from the streets. bam, no more mice
>>
Stop being dirty
>>
>>2249670
>>2249701
They come from the neighbors townhouse. All my food is sealed.
>>
>>2249311
The Nazis used gas chambers traditionally
>>
File: bucket-mouse-trap.jpg (43KB, 560x360px) Image search: [Google]
bucket-mouse-trap.jpg
43KB, 560x360px
Use a 5 gallon bucket trap it's the only effective method especially for paranoid rats/mice.

2 things though:
A.] Never ever set up the trap/bait with your bare hands. This will leave a odor that these fuckers can sense and will probably avoid your trap.

B.] Put anti-freeze (must have ethylene glycol) at the bottom (about 4 inches deep). This keeps the rats that decompose from making your house smell like an autopsy room and pretty much guarantees 100% that these fuckers will die since they they will drown in it. Can't be deader than that. Also has a side effect as being extra bait since it smells sweet and not freezing in the harsh winters.

C.] Use anchovy paste/anchovies in olive oil as bait on the can, these fuckers will go crazy over it.

http://fivegallonideas.com/bucket-mouse-trap/

No need to reset the trap until you get like 100 mice/rats

Warning:
Do not leave the bucket without the anti-freeze at the bottom, this will give them a chance to escape.
Make sure your can can freely spin else the mouse/rat will make it a diner it will visit every night.
>>
>>2249813
*3 things
>>
>>2249813
Damn looks elite. Is this safe to put in a kitchen or bedroom?
>>
>>2249821
>Damn looks elite. Is this safe to put in a kitchen or bedroom?
Yup. Only real problem is kids/pets licking/drinking the poisonous anti-freeze but that can be fixed by replacing it l with just plain old water. Though this means you will have to scoop the mice/rats up, put them in ziplock bags/trash bags asap to prevent their corpses from stinking up your house.

I actually built this trap and put it in my apartment. I caught like 4/5 and I haven't heard a single squeak from these faggots in weeks or seen any rat/mice turds. I'm pretty happy with the results.
>>
>>2249821
Sorry I also forgot to mention: use nitril gloves to set up the trap and put bait. This will make mice/rats more cocky than usual since they don't detect human presence on the trap.
>>
>>2249311
Get one bad ass cat. Female. Males are lazy. Old fashioned rat traps. Poison sucks because they'll die eventually, but in some fucked up crawl space where you have to smell their rotting corpse. If you use traps, nail some roofing nails in center of trap so that impales them. Or else they'll just slither out. Big rats are a motherfucker. I lived in the country. People associate rats with city living. But trust me living out on a farm you'll see some big ones around livestock feed, etc. And don't buy that chicken shit d-con. That's like candy to them. Go to TSC and get the real shit. It killed all my moms cats too. lol.
>>
>>2249839
bucket mouse trap with anti-freeze at the bottom: ~$20

Owning a cat: ~$500-$1,00/year

hmmmmm
>>
>>2249845
Ain't no goddamn cat costs a thousand dollars a year. Jesus H. Christ boy.
>>
>>2249849
You've clearly never owned a cat before. My mom has one and spends about $800 on her two cats. This is all assuming you love them. Of course you could feed them nothing but bread and water and just kick them outside when they meow because of injuries/sickness, ect you sick fuck.

http://www.ourfreakingbudget.com/feline-finances-the-cost-of-a-cat/
>>
>>2249830
>>2249837
None of that thankfully.

>>2249839
I can't my mom has extremely bad allergies to pet hair.
>>
>>2249331
It's a poison mixed with wheat etc in pellets in a box. You just toss the boxes in the ceiling etc or wherever the rats are, they eat it and then die.
>>
>>2249871
How old are you? Nine? Come back and post when your nuts drop.
>>
>>2249871

>Of course you could feed them nothing but bread

Cats eat meat, not bread..
>>
>>2249311
Either get a cat (the moment cat appears in house, no mice even comes close to it), or catch them and impale on the border of your territory so other pests knew what awaits them if they decide to invade your property.
>>
>>2249667
>He thinks poison solves a rat problem!
>laughingrodents.jpg

Also clean your fucking house OP and they won't be there in the first place.
>>
>>2252289
>the moment cat appears in house, noone even comes close to it

fixed it for you, since the stench keeps people away too
>>
>>2252289
This is the best idea. I don't know anyone with housecats that has ever had a mouse or rat problem.

>>2253533
And fuck you, dude. Your big mistake is thinking anyone gives a shit what you have to say. Nobody wants to hear your anti-cat propaganda, fool. Your ego is a shitstain on everything you touch.
>>
>>2253572
>This is the best idea
yeah introducing one pest species to get rid of another is a great idea!

you sure told those native rodents!

>in reality you're just causing a native family of owls to starve because you're destroying their food source.
>>
>>2253573
>in my home
>native rodents

Inside a house? You illiterate fool. What the fuck is wrong with you? Imbecile.

Yeah, because having a cat in his house is going to have such an environmental impact on his "native rodents" in his house, right? Honestly, you're an idiot.
>>
>>2253573
Your blind anti-cat agenda is apparent, offensive, and ridiculous, especially when you make statements like this about an indoor housecat for the express purpose of getting rid of pests.
>>
There's plenty of dog breeds that are way better at ratting than cats. Even ferrets are pretty awesome at it.
You do run risk of transferring diseases and your animal being wounded though. Rats can bite goddamn hard and deep.

If you are a clean as you say you are then you need to scope out every inch of your house and seal shit off.
>>
>>2253572
>Nobody wants to hear your anti-cat propaganda, fool.

more like
>No dirty hippie wants to hear your anti-cat facts, meanie :'(
>>
>>2249311

Know anyone who keeps large snakes? Place snake shit down rat / mice holes and they avoid it thinking there is a predator near by.
>>
>>2249311
Snek
>>
File: Monokuma Rough.png (107KB, 950x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Monokuma Rough.png
107KB, 950x1150px
>Little sister lives in perpetual filth.
>Entire basement is basically a quarantine zone at this point.
Rotten food everywhere.
>mfw now having to set traps and kill these poor little guys because she's a retarded slob.
>She still hasn't cleaned up the food.

I should just kick her out and take the rats in.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.