[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find out my cat has a cancerous tumour in her jaw >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20060628_493 tumor insidecrop.jpg (99KB, 902x728px) Image search: [Google]
20060628_493 tumor insidecrop.jpg
99KB, 902x728px
>find out my cat has a cancerous tumour in her jaw
>still eats dry/wet food/treats fine, she just looks like she ate a bee
>she's almost 14
>feed her multiple times because she's also got a thyroid condition which speeds up her metabolism
>also figure why not spoil her now that her days are pretty much limited
>all of a sudden she starts rejecting food
>wonder if it's because she can't eat it, offer it to her by hand
>she accepts

So it's been a few days and she still only accepts the food if I hand feed it to her?
Is this normal? I've kept cats for a while, never seen this shit.
>pic is not my cat but related
>>
Maybe picking up the food from the bowl bothers/hurts her for some reason?
>>
>feed her multiple times
the increased use of her jaw may lead to enough irritation that she doesn't want to eat. her hunger may overcome the minor irritation that the "normal" amount of feeding causes.
>>
is that your actual cat's mouth??

fucking disgusting
>>
>>2248392
is fine too / 10

would totally deepthroat
>>
>>2248837
no that's not my cat, same condition tho
>>
>>2248835
i feed her normally when i can, but typically when she hears me enter the kitchen she comes and asks for the food.
>>
>>2248392
post a pic of your cat. and we can diagnose. sometimes theyre not tumours but diseases like eosinophilic granuloma complex or even a sublingual mucocoele. has a vet diagnosed your cat with an oral tumour? if they have, most likely SCC and therefore most likely pretty invasive. sorry.
>>
>>2250421
basically post pics, ill check tomorrow.
>>
Its pretty normal for many animals to only accept hand feeding as their conditions begin to deteriorate. Sorry OP, but it is common and it is a bad sign.
>>
>>2248392
She dyin' foo'
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.