[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really true that when they ended up as strays in the streets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Is it really true that when they ended up as strays in the streets of Istanbul that they couldn't fend for themselves because they couldn't assert themselves among all of the mutts that were their competition for food? Why are golden retrievers such pussies?
>>
Well aren't they bred to retrieve, not necessarily to hunt?
>>
>>2248270
>stay dogs in the streets of Istanbul
>hunting
>>
>>2248273
OK - aren't they bred to retrieve and be rewarded, not to find food on their own?

It would be a pretty shit retriever if it just ate the ducks.
>>
Türkiyede en çok sokak köpeği genelde İngiliz ailelerin kaldığı yazlık şehirlerde oluyor :(
>>
>>2248267
>my fashion-symbol inbred genetic train-wreck dog couldnt compete with actual dogs who werent inbred for generations
*gasp*
Im shocked

literally shaking right now. how could this possibly have transpired???
>>
>>2248267
You're the pussy anon. Not the dogs.
>>
>>2248500
Apologize for Armenia
>>
>>2248267
>>>2248500
>Apologize for Armenia
Why? Armenians couldn't fend for themselves either?
>>
>>2248632
Kek
>>
>>2248267
Dogs are retards they cant do shit without humans, every canid on earth is a better hunter than dogs.
>>
File: SonnyMacyandmycar006.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SonnyMacyandmycar006.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>2248505
Lyndon Ingles bull terriers look more like the one on the left
>>
gold retrievers are good boys. :3

any civilized society would have fed them if they were strays to the point where they wouldn't have to compete with disgusting mutts for food, but the Turks didn't because they're Muslim savages
>>
>>2248907
pretty much this. Goldens are selfless to a fault, they probably went out of their way to feed all the other dogs before themselves because they're so chill. My golden once fought and killed a full grown bear. and that was in America too, not in some roach infested third world favela
>>
>>2248267
Because they were bred to just follow orders and cannot think for themselves. Same as most breeds in the gundog/sporting group.
>>
>>2249167
?
>>
>>2249286
He's trolling.
>>
>>2249167
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTTNRE-njM
>>
>>2248267
Goldens are literally one of, if not the, friendliest, genial, and easy going dogs. Also, they werent bred to dominate other dogs, they were bred to follow orders and love doing it. Combine these two and you have an animal that is almot completely incapable of surviving like that. Mutts are a product of their environment, "bred" to survive and nothing else, and likewise goldens are a product of their environment, bred to serve humans. Switch their roles, and they are equally useless
>>
File: SG1S5712.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SG1S5712.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>2248267
i would not generalize this
every dog has its individual character

my non pedigree golden catches moles in the yard and goes for mice, cats, ducks, flies, squirrels, rabbits, hedgehogs and doe
it is also extremely food driven

it has shown aggression towards other doggos but ignores most and is only afraid of very big dogs like leonberger or irish wolfdogs
>>
File: image.gif (9KB, 212x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9KB, 212x167px
>>2248267
Have you heard of how animals developed camoflauge through natural selection?

Well Muslims hate dogs and regularly kill them. A bright gold dog would be more of a target than a dog that was shit brown like the rest of Turkey.
>>
>>2248267
This isn't an issue in the West because we don't have packs of wild dogs prowling our city streets lmao
>>
>>2249769
>my non pedigree golden retriever doesn't behave like a pedigree golden retriever therefore we can't generalize how breeds behave
'no'
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.