[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am normally a big arachnophobe (grew up with a backyard infested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (135KB, 880x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 880x608px
Am normally a big arachnophobe (grew up with a backyard infested with golden orb weavers, the creepiest fucking spider imaginable), yet I find jumping spiders adorable. How do they act in real life? I've heard they're very docile and curious.
>>
>>2247967

They're the cats of the arachnid world.
>>
>>2247967
they're pretty relaxed. try to get close to take pictures and you will find out that the jumping part of jumping spider is truth.
>>
They're pretty funny. They tend to 'square off' more than other spiders, in my experience. You can poke near them and they'll raise up their front legs and act all tough, while trying to sneak away.
>>
File: AMaGAiX.jpg (105KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
AMaGAiX.jpg
105KB, 1600x1067px
>>2247967
They're very smart for an artrophod, they dance in front of mirrors, they have curiosity, if you deal with spiders, most of them don't look at you, they want to get away or deal with their spider business. Jumping spiders always look at you, they notice your presence and act accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45nYd8So_As

This is a brazilian that makes videos of spiders and other small nature, he has like a hundred jumping spider videos and everytime the spider looks at the camera, they always know that is there.
>>
>>2247967

i sometimes spot them in my room and always look fascinated at them everytime i see one. then they jump away and flee out of sight.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.