[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I was trainning when I saw a girl with a raven, like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Yesterday I was trainning when I saw a girl with a raven, like half an hour later the bird flew away and the girl ran after him. Today in the morning I went to train and the bird was there so I brought him back to my home while I locate the girl, she studies in the same school as me, so I don't think it'll take long. However, now I'm stuck with a raven and I have no idea what to feed it. Can anyone help?

Notes:
He isn't hostile towards so no worries there
>>
>>2247804
Put it back where you found it and leave it.

It's a wild animal, not a pet.

If you feed it, it's going to look to humans for food and become a nuisance and eventually get killed as a result.
>>
>>2247808
Did you read my post, man? It was already the pet of the girl in the picture and he flew away, today I found it in the exact same spot where he escaped so I assume he came back for her. I'm just taking care of it until I can give it back
>>
>>2247804
What the fuck

Do people actually own ravens?
>>
>>2247845
No, its a felony to even keep a feather of one.

The lady had probably been feeding it which is most likely why it was hanging out with her. If it flew away it's a wild bird and the OP should quit being a dumbshit and put it back where he found it.
>>
>>2247854
In what country? In what states is it a felony?
>>
>>2247869
in most of the first world.
>>
>>2247874
>in most of the first world.
Except this is wrong you fucking faggot. People can have pet ravens if they want. Show me a piece of codified legislation outside of some banana republic which bans raven ownership.
>>
It's legal to own ravens not native to the US (white-necked raven, which is the one in the picture is pretty fucking common), in any case, I'm not in the US. Not that you care but I found the girl, turns out she's a veterinarian. Anyway, thanks, you were really fucking helpful.
>>
>>2247854
A raven that's been raised as a pet has no chances of survival in the wild.
>>
>>2247875
you're not allowed to keep native birds in europe without registration.
>>
>>2247880
All's well that ends well. Sorry for /an/ being shit like always.
>>
>>2247845
Yes, people who want to spend literally all their time looking after their pet.
>>
>>2247880
she looks cute. Enjoy
>>
>>2247869
>>2247875
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migratory_Bird_Treaty_Act_of_1918
It's pretty fuckin' stupid, yo
>>
>>2248482
Well it didn't save the passenger pigeon.
>>
>>2248483
F
>>
>>2247880
So it was her pet? And you returned it? Why the fuck would you leave these questions unanswered in this post?
>>
>>2247804
Op you're a homo
>>
>>2250555
more like

>veterinarian
>can't control 2 lbs animal.
>>
File: cat_with_knife.jpg (73KB, 604x453px)
cat_with_knife.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
>>2250555
>being this fucking stupid
Holy shit. Stop posting anytime.
>>
>>2250577
Answer my fucking questions you faggot jew
>>
>>2250623
Please stop posting
>>
>>2250659
Answer my questions you faggot
>>
>>2247880
>>2250577
>>2250659
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
>>
you just took in a bird that's as intelligent as a chimp without researching a damn thing first? well apparently they like fries so try that.
>>
>>2250659
Nigger ginger
Jew jew jew jew
>>
>>2247804
>and I have no idea what to feed it.
They eat pretty much anything, seeds, carrion, insects etc. Have you heard of Wikipedia for a chance? It is a site that has all this information so I won't have to force-feed it to ya.
>>
>>2247804
They like french fries, from my experience.
>>
>>2247804

Pie.

I read this story one time where the crow liked pie. Or maybe it was a tv show. It was a cartoon, come to think of it. But the point is that the crow liked pie.

I'd give it pie.

Or maybe it was a magpie. But they're probably related. They are both birds. At least I think magpies are real. It was a long time ago.

Make sure the pie is warm. In the dream, the black birds like the pie because its warm. Why they were baked into it I have no idea, but most animals like pie because its tasty. You really can't go wrong with pie.
>>
>>2247804
Where do you live? If in northern hemisphere you want to feed it sweet apple pie. Normal apple pie don't do. It has to have the extra sugar. If you are in the southern hemisphere you should feed if banana pie. If you sprinkle some cherries on top it is even better. Make sure the pies are both freshly baked. A raven won't eat any second class pies. Id recommend going to your local bakery and ordering a freshly baked raven delight. They should be able to help you out.
Also remember that owning a raven is a felon. However feeding it pies is not. Make sure you keep a window open at all times or animal control will come and shoot your dogs. Watch out. And don't forget the pie.
>>
>>2251776
>>2251783
This. Ravens only eat freshly baked pastries. Don't let the poor thing starve. Get baking!
>>
>>2247804

How did you get it home?
>>
>>2247804
>I have no idea what to feed it.

Literally anything. I used to have a raven friend that would visit me, I would feed him a mix of peanuts corn tuna and blueberries. He loved it, and we hung out every day for about 6 months. He also liked scrambled eggs.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.