[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just caught a live mouse my cat found in the apartment. Slippery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mouse.jpg (10KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
10KB, 278x225px
Just caught a live mouse my cat found in the apartment. Slippery little bastard. What the hell do I do with it? Never had any experience with mice in my residence before. Tried to give him to muenster cheese but he ain't havin' any of that. I thought mice liked cheese, this is bullshit.
>>
>>2247527
Try Smoked Wisconsin Cheddar. Well known mice dont like havarti or muenster.
>>
>>2247527
Maybe next time don't give it such shitty cheese
>coming from /ck/ and this is the first thing I see
>>
>>2247534
Where the fuck am I supposed to get that at one in the morning? I'll just open a bag of sliced cheddar. Still what am I supposed to do with the damn thing? Should I just drop it off in the woods somewhere?

>>2247535
/ck/ must have shit taste
>>
Ehh fuck it I'll just take him to the park and let him go his way. Wish the little guy luck.
>>
>>2247527
Mice don't really like cheese. They prefer grains or grain products. You're better off not feeding him though. Just give him some water, put him in a comfy, secure box, and take him to the park or a forest to release him.
>>
>>2247527
They like peanut butter and nuts
You should probably take it to a woods somewhere and release it.
>>
>>2247542
yes do this
>>
>>2247536
>/ck/ must have shit taste

Clearly you've never been. Short answer is yes
>>
>>2247536
/ck/ is a waste of a board. They just talk about junk food and fast food.

I though it would be a bunch of turbo-autists refining recipes to perfection and finding insane new flavors.

Its just a bunch of fat fucks talking about which frozen pizza is best.
>>
Mice actually tend to prefer grain products over cheese.

I would suggest feeding it corn flakes or rolled oats.

A mouse can be a great pet but if you're not interested in a pet you could let it go.

If I were you I would let it go somewhere where it had access to some kind of shelter, like a cave, an abandoned barn/shed, a storm drain (obviously one that is not currently flooded), something like that.

Mice tend to do well in places that have lots of cover. They do not tend to do well in the open air.

A few videos on youtube of people releasing mice into open fields...then the mouse promptly getting eaten by some other animal.

mice like and need cover.
>>
>>2249183
Mentioning chicken nuggets on /ck/ is a bannable offense. No joke.
>>
>>2251224
What's your GBP stats anon? Mommy mods ban nugget GBP posters now
>>
>>2247534
What about unwellknown mice, do they like havartie or muenster?
>>
>>2251300
Gouda is popular according to some authorities. However my experience suggests they may prefer yogurt instead
>>
>>2249183
>only browsing the troll threads

This is why everyone says LURK MORE FAGGOT
>>
>>2247527
That's better than finding 4 dead mice that your indoor cat killed.

The cat probably had the time of his life. I just wish I could have saved the little bastards
>>
>>2247527
Give him back to your cat.
>>
>>2247527

Mice love oats. But they have to relax some to eat.

Mice get around pretty well. Just loose him away from your home. Its true that they can find their back, but he will likely be distracted by the first morsel he sees once he's been free for a bit.

Im not sure where the mice & cheese meme started. Sometimes they like a bit of cracker, bread crust. For a treat, they seem to like to nibble peanut butter.

They are expert escape artists and hide their abilities.They can jump higher than you might think. Handling them can be tricky. Bites from babies dont hurt so much, but bites from adults can draw blood. Males can be especially ferocious.

No amount of handling anything but the very youngest tames them. You can calm them (after a ton of interaction) for a bit. But by the next day, they essentially have forgotten what you are again.

But no, mice aren't especially fond of cheese, at least none of modern forms.
>>
>>2251290
I'm not even memeing. I made a thread talking about fast food and mentioned chicken nuggets. I got a 24 hour bad.
>>
>>2247527
>Found mouse
>Stereotype that mice love cheese
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.