[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://iheartdogs.com/pit-bull-advo cate-tells-a-heartbreaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1466790805750.jpg (533KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1466790805750.jpg
533KB, 3264x2448px
http://iheartdogs.com/pit-bull-advocate-tells-a-heartbreaking-tale-the-day-a-man-hit-my-dog/

So who was in the right here?
>>
I dont care

ur dumb
>>
The owners of course. They should have taught the dog not to jump up on people, but to beat a dog, no matter what breed, for something so trivial as jumping on you is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1474658817476.png (1MB, 1272x795px) Image search: [Google]
1474658817476.png
1MB, 1272x795px
>>
Article is clearly biased. Other person's reaction sounds heavily exaggerated and unrealistic
>>
Dog shouldn't have been jumping up at people, and the scream makes it sound like the man was genuinely afraid for himself or his dog. If he realised he was in no danger, then complained about the mess, then began repeatedly striking the dog, that's pretty shitty - get the owners to pay for your cleaning bill, don't take it out on a dog that is clearly no danger to you. If the article was a truthful and unbiased account (which it pretty clearly isn't), neither of them would be 'in the right'.
>>
>>2247207
>see link
>pit-bull-advocate
couldn't care less
>>
>>2247207
Shit bulls need to be culled
>>
>>2247207
Dogs were bred to be emotional pussies, if you struck a wolf it wouldnt get PTSD from it instead it would just bite you.
>>
>>2247863
>>2247603
not all pitbulls, only ones that are treated carelessly and not socialized
>>
>>2247903
That's an Onion article you moron
>>
>>2247903
Violence is in a pit bulls nature
>>
>>2247627
Yep. "Advocates" are just as cancerous as the people saying that every pitbull will kill a baby.
>>
this dog looks and sounds just like my puppy who I adopted ;_;
>>
>>2247207
The one beating the dog. In a fucking dog park you can expect dogs going around being overly friendly.
>>
>>2248225
I mean he was in the wrong, fuck.
Don't go to a fucking dog park if you can't handle dogs. Especialy puppies, this dog is a pup.
>>
>>2247207
Pardon my ignorance as I've never been to a dog park, but is having unpredictable dogs off leash the norm? I would think that if you can't control your dog and keep it from jumping on people then maybe letting it roam free is a bad idea. Add to the fact it's a pitbull and the typical negative responses they receive from people I would think would be more reason to keep them tethered.
Sure, the dog was probably harmless, and the guy did overreact, but wouldn't the responsible thing to do as an owner would be to keep the dog out of this situation?
>inb4 hurr durr shit bull, murder dog, blah blah blah.
Ok suppose it was a fucking collie, my question and point still stands, is letting dogs off leash acceptable behavior and why would you even want to?
>>
>>2248261

I've never been to a dog park that didn't have dogs off-leash, no matter what breed they are...and it seems like none of them have solid recalls or have been taught not to jump.

Now, the story states that the man adressed the owner about the mess, then grabbed the dog (who was no longer jumping at this point) and began hitting him. If it's true, this would mean hitting the dog was no longer an act of self defense.

While it's not the dog's fault, this should be a solid lesson to keep your dog (no matter what breed) on a leash. No excuses. It only takes a few seconds for some stupid shit to happen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.