[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a raccoon that got into my house and I'm worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
There's a raccoon that got into my house and I'm worried that it will hurt my small dogs. It sprints under the pile of chairs and tables whenever I turn the light on and it's impossible to catch. I've left the door open and it won't leave. Sometimes it goes up into the rafters like in pic related because it ate the pink fluff to dig a tunnel between the walls.

What is the best way to capture it for cheap? I don't want to hurt or kill it, I just want it out of my house.
>>
>>2246578
Buy a trap, duh.

If you're so cheap that you can't buy a trap then go to a shelter and say that there is a feral cat colony in your area and you want to TnR, some shelters loan out free traps.
>>
>>2246578
Aw, kitty!
>>
Buy tear gas desu
>>
>>2246578
Did you try leaving dog food outside?
>>
that's a cat
>>
>ate the pink fluff
that raccoon ate fiberglass insulation
>>
>>2248816
this, lure it out with some food.
>>
>>2246578
I live in Missouri and the local conservation department loans out free traps to catch and relocate nuisance groundhogs/rabbits/raccoons whatever so I'd call your department and see if you can pick one up
>>
>>2246578
That's not a raccoon
>>
Thats literally a cat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.