[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/ I'm looking to purchase ONE giant African snail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 720x480px
Hey /an/ I'm looking to purchase ONE giant African snail because having two poses too great of risk for breeding. The problem is I'm in the United States where GALS are quite illegal. How should I go about getting one? And please don't say "don't because they're illegal" I've really done my research and made up my mind, I only want one and I have no plans of ever letting it outside my house, any help?
>>
Honestly, nobody is going to care if you get them.

Ferrets and hedgehogs are illegal, but people still get them.

Just don't be a retard and flaunt it in front of any F&G workers.
>>
Along with phasmids, it isn't unheard of for fish and game to show up at your door for posting things like this online. They don't give a shit about a lot of animals, but these guys are not one of them.

You'd probably have to be lucky and just know someone though. These guys aren't in demand enough to have some weird black market or whatever really
>>
>>2244553
I thought most commonly kept phasmids were like, weird tropical species that can't survive in north america. Which ones have gotten invasive?
>>
>>2244641
You would be 100% correct, but they are still nazi tier about them,
>>
>>2244505
Go to southern Florida and pick one up. I look for one whenever I visit Florida.
>>
File: 3929356808_69b09a1432.jpg (124KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
3929356808_69b09a1432.jpg
124KB, 333x500px
>>2246602
Miami has a lot of native and nonnative land snails. My favorite being the Florida Tree Snail. Would like to keep one but, being protected and all makes it kind of hard.
>>
>>2246604
Why do you want to break all the wildlife snail regulations America has made?
>>
>>2246608
I'd rather not break it, That's the point. I couldn't think of the right wording.

Maybe impossible, instead of hard? I dunno, what I do know, is that they're dope as fuck.
>>
>tfw nips introduced these snails to my third world SEA country during WW2

apparently they were for eating? what the fuck? anyway they're a huge nuisance here and all they do is get run over by cars.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.