[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My faggot cat only eats shit kibble. I have spent lots of money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 20161015_235636.jpg (697KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_235636.jpg
697KB, 2048x1536px
My faggot cat only eats shit kibble. I have spent lots of money trying to get her healthy, high-end cat food for senior cats and she won't touch it. If I give her wet food she eats the gravy and leaves the rest. She won't even eat actual meat. She likes cheese and shit kibble filled with grains which I know cats don't need.

What the fuck why
>>
Have you introduced the new foods correctly cats are fuzzy you cant just serve them a whole plate u gotta do it slowly also when it comes to wet food they might not like d texture
>>
File: 20161016_000732.jpg (686KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_000732.jpg
686KB, 2048x1536px
>>2243022
How? Mix the foods?

She sat in front of a full bowl of good stuff all day meowing that she wanted to be fed and I ended up having to go out and buy shit kibble.
>>
dont fill up the food bowl. let the fucker go hungry for a bit and then put out wet food
>>
>>2243028
Her record is two days of pretending the bowl was empty. I don't want her to starve, where do I draw the line?
>>
>>2243019
>wasting all that money for some shitty cat
>>
>>2243026
Switch slowly. Chop up the new wet food if it's solid, and put a teaspoon mixed in with the regular kibble. Skip a meal if you have to, she'll get hungry.
>>
>>2243048
Fortunate for you there are no cats in prison.
>>
>>2243019
>>2243026
You have a very cute kitty. If I was going to get one it would be like that - tabby with some white on the underside. It's no biggie if she likes dry kibble. It's good for her since it's complete. You could try any catfood with salmon in it. Cats are fucking insane for salmon for some reason.
>>
Ferrets can be very much the same way if you suddenly change their food, the method often used for them is to slowly mix in the new food with the old one, start small with something like 25% new and 75% old, then mix it up well, stick to this for a week and switch to 50:50, then wait another week then do 75:25 for another week after three weeks switch to only the new food and they should be fine with it eventually.
>>
>>2243019
>My faggot cat only eats shit kibble
how? is it holding a gun to your head, forcing you to walk into the supermarket, buy said shit kibble and then feed it to her?

where'd she get the ammo? have you thought about calling 911?
>>
>>2243029
what kind of a faggot are you? you are literally being controlled by a manipulative cunt-cat.
if she can be picky about what to eat SHE IS IN LITERALLY ZERO DANGER OF STARVATION, FUCKTARD

YOU HAVE THE FUCKING MONOPOLY ON FOOD IN THE HOUSEHOLD. how the FUCK is it that the cat is the one controlling YOU, instead of the other way around?

baka
>>
>>2243026
>Mix the foods?
yes. start off with 90% shit food, 10% good food. then next week go 80/20, then 70/30, etc.

is your cat healthy? if he is, why bother changing?
>>
>>2243145
This. If it won't eat then tough shit. If it is hungry it will eat. Cat owners are the most beta fucks on the planet.
>>
>>2243019
It's like McDonald's to them, that's why. I'm in the Same boat as you. My cats are free fed, so I have to work on them with a feeding schedule and only give them a certain amount twice a day, so they get used to eating all at once. From there I want to either switch to wet food or to a better dry food, but idk how to switch them to wet food gradually when they've only eaten dry food
>>
>>2243045
>>2243145
Why are you people on this board? I will never comprehend why people who hate animals won't stop trolling /an/.
>>
File: 20161016_001107.jpg (675KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_001107.jpg
675KB, 2048x1536px
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it.
>>
>>2243231
not to look at overrated rodents, that's for sure.
>>
>>2243231
it was only the first post who was talking about how cats were shitty... the other guy had a good point, he just used a lot of caps to make it.
>>
>>2243231
There's pro-neuter/anti-free roam propaganda (bots?) on this board, and cat hate is simply logical with those agendas
>>
Idk how you can fuck this up. You don't even need to mix, just leave the food lying around and don't feed her otherwise, she will eat it and learn to like it.
>>
No cat has ever starved with food readily available.
Fill up a bowl of the new stuff and let her bitch all she wants, she'll eat sooner or later.
>>
>>2243231
>I will never comprehend why people who hate animals won't stop trolling /an/.
because you won't stop feeding them by replying
>>
>>2244858
>>2244863
Not OP but not true. I also have a cat that only eats dry food. When we first adopted him he didn't eat for the first 8 days and needed to be hospitalized. After shoving a tube down his throat and force feeding him for days they found out there wasn't anything wrong with him, he just won't eat wet food/tuna/chicken/mince etc.

So now I jut spend a fortune on grain free food to feed the fussy asshole. We've tried switching many times but even if you just drip water on his food he won't touch it.

>>2243243
>Cats are rodents
When the fuck did this meme appear? I've seen it shitposted everywhere lately
>>
>>2246131
Please don't insult rodents by comparing them to cats. Cats are far worse.
>>
>>2246237
Cats are way better desu
>>
>>2246266
Agreed
>>
>>2243029
I had a cat run away because of this fight. After a week he just moved his ass outside and started catching food. Little bastard stayed in my yard but would hiss at me if he saw me. Hope the little shit died. Ledt him when we moved out. Landlords problem.

Cats can be stubborn about food.
>>
>>2246266
Literally the only thing that is worst about rodents is that they have shorter lifespans. Rodents are smarter, cleaner, more affectionate, and all around better pets.
>>
>>2243029
She won't starve. If it starves itself let it; it apparently didn't want to live anyway. If it is hungry it will eat.
>>
>>2243019
she knows what she likes, let her keep eating it. how would you like it if someone changed your diet to indian food for the rest of your life?
>>
>>2243019
>What the fuck why
http://catinfo.org/docs/TipsForTransitioning1-14-11.pdf
>>
>>2246421
I would love that. Indian cuisine is my favorite.
>>
>>2246266
Rats are far smarter and cleaner than cats
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.