[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/, Any animals that don't give a fuck about noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2390587563.jpg (49KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
2390587563.jpg
49KB, 620x413px
Hey /an/,

Any animals that don't give a fuck about noise (like from an instrument being played in a small flat) and make good pets? Ideally, I'd like something that is capable of a mutual bond, so something like a spider or a reptile probably wouldn't work, I think. Unless I'm completely misjudging the emotional capacities of spiders.

Thanks!

Pic related. It's a dog with noise-cancelling headphones on. I'd rather not get a pet before trying that, though.
>>
animals don't have emotion, so get a girlfriend instead.
>>
>>2242428
Already have gf, not the same tbqh.
>>
rats and rabbits don't seem to notice

i feel like i read somewhere that they don't compute volume but it was a long time ago and i don't remember what it was or where i read it but you mnight be able to look it up

some dogs with proper introduction can learn to tune it out also
>>
My cat don't give a fuck about the vacuum. I even push it into her to try and make her move.
>>
Neither of my dogs give two fucks about noise. Nor does one of my cats.

Some are really noise sensitive, like my other cat.

Depends on the animal, but you can probably find something out there to bond with well enough.
>>
>>2242428
>animals don't have emotion

why is this triggering me
>>
Not a fan of rabbits, but rats might be a good idea. My former flatmates used to keep a pair. They were fun animals, but they also smelled quite a bit because they pissed on everything.

A dog's just too much work, desu. I'm just not the person to go outside every day, especially not in the morning when my dog might demand it.

Maybe I can get an indoor-only cat from a shelter that's known not to mind loud music and stuff.

Thanks for your advice everyone.
>>
File: IMG_0437.jpg (509KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.jpg
509KB, 1280x960px
>>2242875

You can get a lazy dog thats just as lazy as you. Mines sleeps till noon and we toss a stick around in the yard for a few minutes and he goes back to sleep.
>>
>>2242891
he's probably sneaking out at night murdering anything with a heartbeat. that's why you think he's lazy.
get that thing euthanized.
>>
>>2242891
Cute lab, anon.
>>
>>2242428
Autist
>>
>>2242798
Because you're an anti-science dipshit
>>
>>2242420
I've been playing electric guitar for 12 years really loud from my amp and none of the dogs ha ever even reacted. They don't care about the noise.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.