[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, what's wrong with my dogs ears? I have another dog who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20161011_181031.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_181031.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Hi, what's wrong with my dogs ears? I have another dog who likes to lick her ears. She seems perfectly healthy otherwise, though she does have a sister who has bad allergies.
>>
>>2239868
Why don't you just take it to your vet?
>>
>>2239868
Chronic infection. No lie.
Either you take your dog to the vet or wait til it gets inflamed enough that it's painful and starts making her angry, you'll see a mean side of her that you've never seen.
Either way, you're going to the vet.
At the vet, they'll possibly do a culture, a flush, and an overall exam. You'll leave about $300-600 poorer, and still have to come back for another few appointments that'll each be about $70-200 depending on how well you follow instructions and how much your other dogs lick her ear or how much she scratches or shakes it.

Have fun, OP. You're spending minimum $300 on this.
>>
>>2239872
Oh jeez, I forgot about the shaking. She shakes her head so much. It'll last for a whole minute but it will be gentle shaking.
>>
you need to start cleaning out her ears, looks like an ear infection.
buy Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment or something similar, don't fuck around with wipes from the store though.
>>
jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>2239868
I'm not a vet, but it looks like an ear infection. Is this the first time it's happened? Usually for ear infections the vet will examine the ear and probably take a swab for analysis. They'll give you a professional cleaning solution to daub onto the ears. In other times, keep the ears clean and dry. Ear infections can be quite painful and can cause damage, so you should get it checked out.
>>
The other dog is probably licking it because it's infected. Dogs lick wounds, it soothes them slightly but easily makes it worse. Such as if you have a bug bite. Scratching it feels good but you make it worse.

Needs a vet and ear cleaning solution. Possibly a cone. It could be parasites or fungus.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.