[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something wrong with my PAC man frog? And how many days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1712.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1712.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is there something wrong with my PAC man frog? And how many days should I wait before feedings?
>>
>>2239617
Feed every other day.
You can do daily since its a juvenile.
Pacmans have issues eating slugs and worms sometimes because they don't "stick" to their tongues and they can't pull them in.
Mice should be fed to them sparingly or not at all.
Goldfish are a better source of protein without all the fat.
Nightcrawlers are also good.

There's a lot of debate of course.
Some people claim goldfish are unhealthy because of disease/parasites.
Some claim mealworms/superworms can chew their way out of the stomach.
>>
>>2239652
>Some claim mealworms/superworms can chew their way out of the stomach.

False. I'm not sure when that rumor started but i suspect it had to do with a mealworm or super biting a herp from the OUTSIDE. Which they will if let loose inside the tank and not collected after feeding time.

Digestive system environment is very quick death for worms even if they were swallowed whole. The idea that they could survive long enough to actually penetrate the stomach lining is completely absurd.
>>
>>2239668
Thanks I've been feeding super worms but let a bunch loose in the tank, whenever I see them I catch them and drop them in front where he will eat prettty quickly. She seems completely uninterested in crickets though and will let them crawl all over her face
>>
>>2239706
I always liked nightcrawlers.
There are no parasites that infect nightcrawlers- in fact they can digest salmonella and other bacteria, leaving the soil they're in healthier.

I would rinse them off and pat them dry with a paper towel so the pacman can get its tongue to stick.

Plus you can get huge ones so the frog only has to eat once. And if one is left unattended in the tank, it won't harm anything.
>>
>>2239706
Yeah with supers and mealworms it's best to feed those from a smooth sided bowl so they don't burrow in to the substrate never to be seen again until the pupate and emerge as beetles.

Seconding the nightcrawler recommend. Those work well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.