[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting this cutie soon, she got rescued recently, was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: photo_2016-10-10_21-21-48.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-10-10_21-21-48.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
I'm getting this cutie soon, she got rescued recently, was found with her mom tied up outside, on the cold, i hope i can give her enough love to make her forget about it.

Anyways, i suck with names, could /an/ help me out?
>>
Steve Buscemi
>>
>>2239272
Gabby the Frigid Pupper
>>
Bosco
>>
>>2239359
Go with this one OP.
>>
Rocket.
>>
>>2239272
Drax
>>
>>2239272
Spritzy :)
>>
Nigger McSwizzleDick III
>>
A common mistake made by adopters is to think they can undo damage done by previous owners.

You can't.

You may think you've done so, then a year later you notice the dog gets scared of a picture frame. It backs itself into a corner in fear, and growls/snaps when you come near. Because - damn - it's a picture frame! And you'll never know what its problem is.
>>
>>2239443

What about neuroplasticity?
>>
>>2239445

What a weird comment. I guess if you wanted to talk seriously, I'd have to say that neuroplasticity in animals is usually a biological necessity to survival. Like how a snake hibernates, or females can become more attractive in mating season.

It is seen rarely as a response to physical damage of the brain itself. I can't seem to find any reference to neuroplasticity repairing scaring done by experiences that don't physically affect the brain (like blunt force trauma or blood clots). It's more like an "oh-shit" button than a "daddy-doesn't-love-me" button.

At least, that's what it seems is going on and is all I could find info on in a short search. I am not an animal neuroscientist and have no fucking clue what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2239272
Lucy
>>
>>2239451
>and have no fucking clue what I'm talking about.
Yeah, it shows.
>>
>>2239469

You're so clever.
>>
>>2239469

what she said was spot on
>>
Fleshgait
>>
Pup this tiny will fuck you up, OP
Ask the rescue how long they allow the puppy to be with her mom, and push it to the limit
Even "scarred" mom will do better work than you in this age.

Molly.
>>
Sadie or Millie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.