[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/, how many times have you accidentally killed one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 38

File: Cody chihuahua.jpg (105KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
Cody chihuahua.jpg
105KB, 533x533px
Hey /an/, how many times have you accidentally killed one of your pets? e.g. you weren't looking when you sat down, you forgot to feed it, fed it/let it drink something it's not supposed to, etc.
Be honest.
>>
>>2236773

When I was five, I accidentally killed my hamster by putting her inside a Pokeball toy and throwing it. I'm pretty sure she's waiting for me in Hell.
>>
https://youtu.be/CDecvCOGC4s
>>
>>2236773
My sister slammed a kittens neck in a door by accident. It slowly suffered as I cried with my little brother we were 4 and 5. I don't remember where my dad was we just waited for my mom to come home because we thought she was the only one who could fix it.
>>
>>2236782
that sounds really awful
>>
>>2236773
0 times. Although once my cat fell out of the window from the 10th floor. She was fine though, just broke a leg.
>>
i took amphetamines to stay up and finish my thesis presentation and thought a blanket on the couch beside me was my dog, meanwhile she somehow was outside and was hit by a car

some roofers told me where her body was when i was outside calling her name

animal control came to pick up her corpse and they usually charge you for the service but the woman just gave my sorry sobbing ass a hug and went on her way

one of the worst days of my life

my thesis presentation was also a disaster because it had some images of her in it and i broke down
>>
>>2236793
>my thesis presentation was also a disaster because it had some images of her in it and i broke down
>>
>>2236804
dude
>>
File: 1434199226030.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1434199226030.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>had a "petting zoo" as a kid and brought all my pets outside, a couple of which were guinea pigs, their tank was like an oven and they died of heatstroke, cooked alive

>threw a blanket over my snake when I went to bed one night, woke up and took the blanket off, I forgot to shut the light off and the snake was a burnt up raisin wrapped around a dried up water bowl, cooked alive

>boiled a turtle by mistake, the heater in its tank broke so I thought it was gonna die, ran it a hot bath and threw it in, cooked alive like a lobster
>>
File: 14654654656.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
14654654656.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>2236806
forgot to mention which pets died of heatstroke
>>
>>2236807

Oh anon, I had a guinea pig die the same way. My mom left little Ludwig outside in a small pen during summer and forgot about him. He had this wild long luxurious fur, probably overheated quickly .
Pic related was pretty close to how cool he looked.
>>
didn't take several rats to the vet when sick.
didn't secure the cage well enough and newborn rats crawled out and died.
let my mom neglect her dog because neither of us could afford to get the care it needed for its skin problems.
put earthworms in my desk in elementary school and forgot about them.

>>2236793
I'm sorry, that's horrible. you shouldn't blame yourself though, dogs get out all the time.
>>
File: 1474666079198.png (131KB, 737x601px) Image search: [Google]
1474666079198.png
131KB, 737x601px
>>2236774
absolutely

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
File: 1472152860309.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1472152860309.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
Fell asleep with my first hedgehog in my lap while playing OoT, rolled over and squished him overnight. Felt so bad about it. Lied to my parents, I know they knew because my mom kept bullshitting me that she was gonna take it for an autopsy because she (rightfully) didn't think it died the way I said it did. Had him just shy of a month at that point, only 29 days and he was a fucking baby. He was kind of sick so I kind of said either his heater fucked up overnight or he was just sick and died because of it.

Ended up getting hedgehogs again a few years later, absolutely mortified of having them out when I'm tired so they don't get to come out as much and hang out with me at night, just chill in the playpen or something.

I'm sorry Sylvester, and I'm sorry I lied about your cause of death. I should have fessed up and taken the shaming I deserved.
>>
I had some young bullfrogs that dried out because their tank was so big, it only fit on the table by the window. It never occurred to me they would dry out so fast with water in there. The silly part is, my parents got me a fire bellied toads habitat for my birthday when I was like 7 or 8. When we went to get the tadpoles, I could read they said BULLFROG TADPOLES when the instructions on the habitat specifically said only fire bellied toads. I tried to tell my parents not to get that kind because it wouldn't work, but they first told me they were the same thing. When I didn't believe that, they told me that it would still work just fine. The tadpoles grew to frogs and quickly outgrew the habitat, so I got a big tank to put them in instead.

Then there was the poor caterpillar I thought I was helping; he was stranded on a walking path and it was right before winter so I thought he would surely die. So I put him in a tiny cricket box filled with foliage that was around him. In a few days he turned into a cocoon and I thought that was all I had to worry about until spring. Well, he opened up in the middle of winter, but to make matters worse, his wings were huge and the small size of the keeper permanently bent them. I fed him sugar water twice a day for about 10 months, then he would no longer eat for me. So i put him outside on a tree in the hopes moth poon will fall on his lap before he died.

I guess there's also the case of my poor mouse too, whom I paid someone to feed while I was on vacation and they didn't feed him. I should have predicted this and overstocked his food. That still eats at me. It was an extremely easy precaution to take that could have saved him.
>>
>>2236773
When I was about 11ish I had a rabbit and it's hutch was a big wooden thing on 4 legs. To clean it out the lid lifted off and I would then tip it over, clean it out then push it back up. It was so heavy it would take all my strength to lift back into its feet.
As I was tipping it over one day the family cat came running out of the house and under the hutch as it tipped.
The hutch landed on the back half of the cat completely crushing it. When I lifted the hutch it dragged itself away on its front legs while making horrible screeching and wailing sounds.
The cat ran back into the house dragging the back half of its body which was just a floppy sack, there was no blood at all.
Once in the house it ran behind our big chest freezer and wailed for ages. The freezer was too big for my mum and I to move. The sound was so terrible we had to leave the house.
By the time my dad got home from work and moved the freezer it was already dead.
>>
My little brother was being a retard one day and feel asleep with his bird in his bed. Before he fell asleep I told him to put it away, but he didn't. The next morning I woke up the sound silence - I knew the bird was fucked. He woke up yelling ''Mom you ruined everything'' and shit like that, even though it was his fault. He was 14 at the time.
>>
I almost lost my dog today. We had to evacuate from Georgia because of the hurricane. I've been really stressed on this trip to my girlfriends aunts house because I'm doing my best to make sure my dog and my cat don't jet out the car into traffic as soon as I open the door when we make stops. We finally got here today and even though I've been super careful so far, I left the front door open by accident when I was bringing stuff in. He ran out the door and into the road when I wasn't looking. People go crazy fast down the road in front of the house. My girlfriend followed him when he went out the door and said a car had to slam on brakes to miss him. I'm laying next to him now listening to him sleep. I almost lost my best friend today. I need to be better.
>>
File: 20161008_002211.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_002211.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>2236993
Pic related. It's my dude. I hate this fucking hurricane and just want to go back home so they can be safe in my house and everything can go back to normal
>>
>>2236887
>I fed him sugar water twice a day for about 10 months
You're a good person anon.
>>
I had one dog that just would not shut up one night, I was also pretty high so I just took my CC 9mm outside and shot it.
Haven't done weed since
>>
File: 1405128281386.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1405128281386.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>2236793
Fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I had a pet hedgehog for just over a year when she died. Instead of newspaper bedding or fabric I switched to wood shavings like an ass (I read somewhere online that it was okay to use for hedgies, and having had hamsters use wood shavings just fine I thought it was okay). She got mites and got very thin, and she wouldn't eat anything. I took her to the vet, probably too late because I didn't have my license to drive to the next city over where they treat small animals, but they said they couldn't find mites on her. But on the way home she definitely had small white insects crawling on her. The vet was closed and I couldn't go back. I tried syringe feeding her but she wouldn't have it. She died that night and I felt awful about ever since. In my mind I try to blame the vet for not noticing the mites but I know that I should've done something sooner.

I'm sorry Olive, you deserved better.
>>
>>2236773
I managed to step on my bird once when it was on the stairs at midnight.
It survived after some first aid and an early morning vet visit, but it never really trusted me after that.
Died a few years later of hopefully natural causes.
>>
>>2236773
YOU KILLED LITTLE COSSETTE?
>>
>>2237001
why LEASHES are important
only americans use that dumb crate training, everyone else doesn't need it to take care of dogs properly

this anon
>>2236993
made a mistake, that's it
no reason to bring up useless crate training
>>
I've killed a few hamsters when I was young and immature. But they never really ate at me, however if I lost my cat who I've had for about 2 years now I would off myself .
>>
>>2237095
Crates/carriers are the safest way to transport animals, not fucking loose in the back seat. Don't be retarded.
>>
File: Garage Shelves 004.jpg (546KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Garage Shelves 004.jpg
546KB, 1280x960px
I caught a NC[usa] county DA watching neighborhood teen girls dress and shower on his nightly jog.I threatened to beat his ass and he sent the sheriff to my house in the dark and they poisoned my dogs. Does that count?
>>
>>2237137
i know that, but crate training is something different, that's why I mentioned it

I also didn't say that he shouldn't use a crate in the car
>>
>>2237142
kill the sheriff, m8
and press charges against creep+sheriff
>>
I had an albino one eyed poly eel (not my penis) who I absolutely loved when I was a kid. The tank he was in had a water filter that was long and cylindrical. It had a little cap that cap to prevented fish from getting stuck to it which was missing and I didn't care to replace.

One day I couldn't seem to find him but it wasn't that uncommon because there were places to hide. After a week of not seeing him my mom checked the filter which he swam up inside of.

:(
>>
>>2237001
>I need to lock my dog in a tiny cage for 12 hours a day because he might jump out of the car one day

Um. Okay.
>>
File: dethklok.jpg (200KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
dethklok.jpg
200KB, 955x500px
>>2236908
Oh my fuck anon that's fucking gruesome
>>
>>2237002
Anon, if the moth was female the moth cock would come to her because pheremones. 50/50 chance, but you still did good anyway.

>tfw used to have hawkmoth bro back in elementary school
>found it in some groceries
>>
>>2237245
You're a retard. Crate training and using a crate for transportation are different things entirely, idiot.
>>
I had a tadpol when I was like four, my mom took him out of his tank to clean it one morning, but him in a bowl with some water and left him out on the windowsill and overheated and fried

She didn't tell me for years. She told me he just died of natural causes. It was all her fault and she lied to me.
>>
>>2237345
You sound retarded
>>
>>2236885
Judging from the stupidity of your post and pic I would say you are too young to be on this site.
>>
>>2236988
Fucking white "people".
>>
>>2236773
My pet quail died because the power went out and he got hypothermia while I slept

Not an accident tho
>>
>>2236774
Pikachu, use die.
>>
>>2237345
How about you go and read what is crate training?
>>
Not me, but my mother killed two guinea pigs because she was adding some stuff to their cage (to make it less boring), and put some oleander here and there, thinking it would look nice.

They ate it and died.

I fortunately haven't personally killed one of my pets yet.
>>
>>2237374
there is nothing stupid about that post.

My dog jumped onto my bed one time while I was a sleep and in my shock I threw him across the room, his back landed on a dumbbell and he was in a lot of pain but I have never killed a pet though.

>>2237378
racist
>>
>>2237557

I was once jumping into bed while my dog (who I didn't see) was jumping into bed. My foot connected with him amd I wound up flinging him into my closet, and when I looked up, he was just creeping out slowly, all dazed. He survived, though.
>>
File: 1466033028783.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1466033028783.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>2236993
>dad takes my dog outside with no leash because he doesnt run anywhere

If someone shows up at night he will run to them and run into teh street. "he's gonna get run over you idiot" "no he wont he'll be fine, fat chance"
>>
File: 1464542888231s.jpg (7KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464542888231s.jpg
7KB, 220x250px
>>2236885

>my dog sleeps in everyone's beds
>he's a chihuhua

surprisingly no one has squashed him. The only time he squeals if we accidently sit on him. "like oh shit lil nigga you were there under the blankets"
>>
>>2237671
>leaving animal in small cage for 12+ hours a day
>>
When I was younger somehow my ferret found its way into the dryer.

I'm not sure if it snaked its way in there or someone threw her in with some laundry but when I got up for school to get out a pair of shorts it flopped outhe dead.

Was pretty traumatic, I was in the 3rd grade.

RIP Ricky Ticky Tavi
>>
Just some gold fish that my parents got for us when we were real little. They were kept in a little bowl, three of them, and they died over and over until we'd been through nine of them and then my parents just sort of gave up and we didn't have any more pets until the stray cat we adopted that'd been hanging around our yard for a few months, and that was years later. I'm pleased to say he lived until he was 14, and was euthanised because of cancer.

Anyway, me and my siblings didn't understand that fishing them out of the bowl and playing with them was bad for the fish.

This must've been about 22 years ago now. I would've been 3 or 4.
>>
File: eyee.jpg (100KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
eyee.jpg
100KB, 500x247px
>>2237683
>RIP Ricky Ticky Tavi
kek
>>
>>2236774
I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. And I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1465395257768.png (131KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1465395257768.png
131KB, 353x334px
>>2237683
>>
>>2237692
>REDDIDIDIDIT

you aren't allowed to speak like that around here
>>
>>2237690

Yeah ain't you ever seen that shit?

Was a cartoon about a mongoose that fought cobras.
>>
>>2236773

One day my brothers friend brought us a fish he caught, my mother said because it was in a pond it might have diseases and infect the other fish.I didn't want it after that, so we went to the small as river in our woods, my friend wanted to pour the water and fish into the river and i let her.She poured it strait on the ground next to the river, i picked it up and tried throwing it in the river, river wasn't deep enough.I could've picked it up and threw it into the other part of the river but i didn't, i felt horrible after that, i even put some buttercups around the fish.I know it was just a fish but i sill felt horrible about it, i basically watched it reverse-drown and suffer and i did nothing about it because i didn't want to pick it up.
>>
our cat had always been pretty fat, so when a few months ago he started losing weight we didn't take him to a vet
at first he was even more active than usual, jumping around like he was years younger
then he kept getting thinner and when we took him to the vet it turned out he had stomach cancer and they couldn't operate.
still blame myself for not noticing something was wrong earlier
>>
>>2237720
It was a book before it was a cartoon
>>
>>2236774
I did the same thing, but he lived because I only dropped the ball from waist height instead of throwing it.

I'd put money on a lot of hamster fatalities due to poke-ball toys.
>>
>>2236773

>mother had a beautiful tank with goldfish she'd had for ten years
>five-year-old me decides fish must have been bored of boring water
>poured a half-gallon of milk into fish tank

I was a demon child.
>>
>>2237003
Don't blame your psychopathic tendencies on weed.
>>
>>2237003
That's not a weed problem, that's a you-being-a-fucking-psycho problem.
Institutionalize yourself.
>>
>>2237666
checked, but how the fuck are people rolling on top of and killing animals in their sleep? I wake up and apologize if I so much as bump my cat with my leg.
>>
File: CisEPtBVAAAJ9-G.jpg (146KB, 1024x1213px) Image search: [Google]
CisEPtBVAAAJ9-G.jpg
146KB, 1024x1213px
I had guinea pigs as a kid. I never killed any of them, but I definitely wasn't the best owner as a kid. I didn't take them out to play enough, I was lazy cleaning cages, cages were too small, etc. I mean, I reasonably know that was definitely better than some people; I fed them well, gave them treats, etc. They lived an average life for store bought piggies given to a stupid kid. But it still tears me up to think they didn't live a good enough life because of me.

I still have nightmares about accidentally killing guinea pigs via neglect. Even as a significantly more educated and responsible adult, I don't think I could have a caged animal ever again. I don't want a creature to suffer because of me.
>>
>>2237003

Jesus christ anon, you should be kept away from animals and people.
>>
>>2237003
My father does that to a puppy mill. The owner lets her huskies mate like it's spring and doesn't bother to get them fixed. The dogs have so many puppies, the mother squishes them half the time. Also they are aggressive as shit.
>>
Only once. When I was little my parents got me a betta fish named Nemo. We didn't know anything about fishes so we kept him in that small, starter tank they give you. We didn't have a filter or anything. He lasted a few months and that's it.

Now, killed a pet hands on? Never. How stupid do you have to be to do that? I had a Chihuahua but even with him I knew how to handle him. He wasn't a small Chi either though so that helped.
>>
>>2237147
Um were you arguing people should use leashes in the house? Like, most people who crate train also use leashes when walking dogs. You should use a crate when traveling in the car though, that's much safer
>>
>>2237885
it's your parent's fault, not yours
>>
Had my first fish tank, with 3 tetras. Didn't know you have to cycle the water first. One jumped out, found it stuck to the table like a dried anchovie. It was horrific having to scrape it off. The other two died later, their gills bright red.
>>
>>2237866
It's not that hard to roll over onto some small creature and kill it while you're sleeping, especially if you're a fatty. There are a handful of cases each year where human babies die because their parents wanted the baby to sleep with them, but rolled over onto it in the middle of the night. It's not hard to muffle the sound of a small animal if you're crushing it, and if it can't breathe it won't get much chance to make noise anyway. As well, small creatures are nowhere near as strong as adult humans, depending on what happens the creature could be pinned in place.

I've slept with my cat, but I'm fairly confident cats should be OK due to 1) being light sleepers and 2) having claws. I still worry about it sometimes but nowadays my cat seems to prefer sleeping ~2ft away from me anyway; it's probably more comfortable without me shifting around in the middle of the night.
>>
>>2236773
Once. was also my only pet
Had a Syrian hamster
Took it outside one day just to watch him fumble around in tall grass
Out of no where a cat from the neighborhood ran up and snatched him
I got so pissed I went looking for the shit and threw a rock at it
It never came around my house again
>>
My biggest fear is killing one of my pets on accident. I actually had a scare a few weeks ago when I fed my dog some left over steak I had eaten, and afterwards realized it had garlic powder on it. The thing about garlic powder (and anything in the onion family) is, it will kill your dog after about 3 or 4 days, from the red blood cells suffocating. No vomiting, no symptoms, until it's too late, and they're listless, drooling, and lethargic, on their death bed. Worst 4 days ever.
>>
Back in May, my friend came over with her pit bull in her new 2016 Jeep Cherokee with a push start. When the dog came out of the car, it promptly attacked and nearly killed one of my cats, so she decided that she should put it back in her car for a little while so it could calm down. She turned on the car, left the key fob in the middle console, and we went inside and had a beer. When we got through, we decided to go back out and check on the dog, and the dog had managed to push the button to turn the car off, and had also locked all the doors with the power lock. So, it was baking alive inside the car. By the time we found her, she was swaying and had empty eyes, breathing heavily. I rushed to the garage to get a sledgehammer to fucking break the window, and by the time we got inside the car, the dog was in a coma from the heat. It died of heat stroke some hours later at an after hour vet clinic. One of the more traumatic days of my life.
>>
>>2239909
You know most of those sleep crushing cases are due to the person being drunk or on drugs right? It almost never happens with sober people
>>
>>2236773
When I was 4 or 5, My parents and I went to a friend's house to do her hair (my mom was a hair stylist). The friend had a daughter, who had a lizard. So, naturally, being a 4-5 year old who was curious about everything, I wanted to play with the lizard.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but I remember accidentally snapping off a piece of the lizard's tail, and then going home, being interrogated by my parents. A decade later, I found out that I had smashed that lizard with a rock.

I'm pretty sure I'm the fucking devil
>>
File: RuOAB0Q.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
RuOAB0Q.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>2237861
>poured a half-gallon of milk into fish tank
>>
>>2237071
why, was it barking?
>>
>>2236807
Why the fuck did all your pets die due to heat related deaths? Are you Satan?
>>
File: 1475610178447.jpg (232KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475610178447.jpg
232KB, 887x900px
>had pet snek for 10 years
>decide to get her a heating pad
>place it in between towels and place it below terrarium where she likes to sleep and set it to low. "I was following an instruction guide so I had complete faith in this thing."
>leave for work
>come back see she is in water tank
>pull her out and discover she has 3rd degree burns on her belly and one of my towels burned because the heating pad malfunctioned
>try my best to treat her at home
>It's no use so I take her to a vet and only hope for the best
>she died at the vets
>sobbed like a bitch for 2 days
>>
Zero.

All of my animals have died from health problems that result from old age.

Hell, one of my cats is 17 this year.
>>
>>2236773
I never have, but when I was a kid, like 4 years old, I had a guinea pig. One night, my twin sister, wanted to give it a good night hug/ She hugged it so hard that by the time she put it back down, it was already dead. She didn't even know she killed it until my mom told us when we were teenagers
>>
>>2237683
Damn that sucks. I had a ferret for a long time. Having him flop out of the dryer sounds nightmarish

Mine was old. One evening I went to try and get him to play, and he wouldn't budge, but he slept a lot those days. He never got out of his bed, though
>>
>>2237378
Weird even though we're black :)
>>
File: 1440592413622.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440592413622.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>2236774
fucking lost
>>
A girl I knew told me that when she was a kid she gave her tortoise a bath, but she boiled the water and forgot to let it cool down so the tortoise died. Even though it was the kind of thing any kid could do it made me feel weird thinking of the animal boiling to death and then I couldn't stop thinking about it any time I talked to her... It's weird because I don't even like tortoises much
>>
>>2236807
at least your sticking with a theme
>>
I let my rabbit play outside a lot and one day she ate raccoon poop, which can have fatal parasites. She started twitching, convulsing, and spazzing it-- full fucking seizures, she would spin aroiund multiple times-- we brought her to the vet but there was nothing they could do. I was around 10 then.

Also, wasn't me but we didn't clip my lovebird's wings often and one day she flew away because my mom brought her outside. Eventually she got eaten by a turkeyv.
>>
File: 4618344871_ac1e8ba872_o.jpg (215KB, 619x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4618344871_ac1e8ba872_o.jpg
215KB, 619x1024px
I took this guy out of his box one sunny day to take pictures and put him on a plant on my windowsill. I completely forgot that the chameleon was already there (had some sticks and a bunch of plants set up there so on sunny days I'd let him out so he could bask). One moment he was still in my viewfinder the next moment he's gone and I hear crunching sounds.

That was the only male I had so I couldn't breed them after that. It was funnier than sad to be honest.
>>
I remember my step dad took a nap with our new kitten only for him to roll over on it.
>>
Not me but

>5 and 6 year old brothers are gifted ducks by grandfather who owns a farm
>they don't even live on a farm they live in the suburbs
>bring the ducks home and decide to give them a bath
>they rub soap into the ducks feathers
>drown two ducks within three hours of recieving them
>>
The first fish we had died because my mom didn't know about cycling a tank. There was one case however where I caught a bunch of minnows from a river in a plastic bottle when I was little. Took them home and kept them in the bottle, feeding them fucking bread and tortilla. They all perished in two days

After that, no pets really died by negligence or shit accidents. (I even have a turtle that was given to me as a yearling in a shitty tiny plastic tank and like every new acquired turtle owner, I didn't know shit about it. It's now 11 years old in a maintained large aquarium with all the works.)
>>
>>2236773
Only tiny ones like parakeets and rats
>>
File: Saartje.png (587KB, 681x470px) Image search: [Google]
Saartje.png
587KB, 681x470px
>>2237885
Pretty much the same story. We bought one guinea who turned out to be pregnant. She gave birth to only two but we sold one of the two. The little girl staying with her mom eventually died a few years later because some moron threw fireworks in a trash can near their outdoors cage, literally scaring her to death. The mom lived a pretty average life but I'm afraid she was very lonely. We weren't entirely aware back then they are extremely social animals so living those years all alone must have been terrible. We did sometimes make her visit another pig in the neighborhood, but it really saddens me realizing how alone she must have felt most of the time.

I remember the one we sold away did live much longer, so that's at least a nice thought
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 720x717px
>>2239920
>dead outdoor cat
>dead pit bull
>>
>>2236773
roughly, 0 times
>>
>Be a stupid kid with special needs, like six years old
>Go to my aunt's place
>Her neighbours were a wife and husband with a kid and a dog
>Had kid after dog so proceeded to completely forget about dog
>Left it outside in a tiny garden and he was a big dog so he couldn't run around, very little human interaction except when the adults shouted at him or the kid hit him
>Even as a retarded six year old I felt bad for this woofer
>But I had not been informed that dogs did not eat the same things we do, having never had a pet before
>So I pet him through the fence and fed him chocolate in hopes of making him feel better

Remarkably he lived for a few years after that, but that can't have been good for him, at the very least. But considering the life that dog was living, perhaps I was giving him an assisted suicide.
>>
>>2237150
Anon you aren't fooling anybody, I hope you know better than to put your penis in things like that now.
>>
>>2237866
People that do this tend to be hugely fat like in the OP
>>
I stepped on and killed a frog outside once.

I feel like a horrible person.
>>
>>2239920
Why not just open the Windows?
>>
>>2239911
you should have thrown the rock harder at the cat´s head
>>
>>2240237
wow
>>
File: 1284336976468.jpg (6KB, 158x160px) Image search: [Google]
1284336976468.jpg
6KB, 158x160px
>>2236773
I was trying to save guppy babies from being eaten by their mommas. Extracting them via syringe to another tank. Accidently sucked a small male in, too. His eyes came clean off and his head was a little split.

I've proabaly killed a couple more on accident. Will never catch up to the number of guppies i have purposefull, murdered in the name of eugenics though.
>>
>>2236774
>Macarp uses splash
>>
>>2241007
I accidentaly ran over one with a lawnmower when I was a kiddo, it didn't die but it's leg was severed, and it was mangled, and obviously not is shape to be alive anymore.

My dad took it, covered it in mulch, and stomped on it
>>
>>2240764
>believing chocolate kills dogs
>>
>>2239920
That's some karma
>>
>>2236773
>you weren't looking when you sat down,
is such a thing even possible
>>
>>2240241
Have any pics?
>>
>>2245463
Of the turtle tank?
>>
>>2237266
think about how she feels anon. Killing her child's pet. What do you say to your kid? "Oh I killed your pet anon"... you would have hated her anyways. Also she is a shit parent for not teaching you how to forgive people for making mistakes. One day you will find yourself in the same situation, and I hope to god you think back on the grudge you kept for all that time. I hope you realize what a fucking awful person you are, and maybe learn from that.
>>
>>2245468
Yeah, the turtle and the tank.
>>
>>2237866
I wouldn't have been considered fat at all at the time, but any weight would too heavy for a baby hedgehog, or any small animal. I sure felt like a fat shit though. I felt like OP's pic, but a monster. A really, really shitty person. imo, I killed a baby because I didn't put him up as soon as I felt tired enough to unexpectedly fall asleep.

I woke up with him next to me, he was burrowed in the blanket he was resting in, so I didn't feel the quills. Also fell asleep on the floor, so he had no cushion below him to possibly save him. I really fucked up that night. That morning was awful, I spent a while trying to find him because the blanket really didn't look like he was in there, I thought he had crawled away and hid somewhere overnight. I ended up checking the blanket after a while, finding my little dude crushed. I'm still incredibly ashamed of it and I've only ever told two people, excluding this post.

Those that I've told don't think less of me for it, and say that it wasn't my fault but it was and I almost resent them for not thinking any less of me.

>>2237374
I was underage at the time and pretty stupid, but no longer underage at least. Was 14 I think, way too old to accidentally kill a pet imo. 8 years ago.
>>
>>2237689
It might have been fishing them out was what killed them. Or the fact that keeping goldfish in small bowls is what kills most goldfish. They need actually quite a bigger tank to survive, and they live for a fairly long time.

I am thinking it was probably both that caused them to die.
>>
It wasn't a pet, but when I was 3 I was sitting outside on a patio. I had caught a frog from the grass, I was petting it and loving on it. I then proceeded to take a paint chipper and cut it in half. That day I learned about death, and I cried on and off in waves for about 4 days straight. It was hard to learn that if you destroy a life it will never come back.

I was also a very stupid child, I didn't know what chicken was made out of, so when I realized what it was, I didn't each chicken for a good 2 months (was five years old). This same thing happened with fish and beef.

I don't blame anyone, I should have figured it out, like my brother did, without anyone spoon feeding me obvious information.

All in all I was a dumb child.
>>
>>2236885
the hedgehog is designed specifically to avoid those kinds of deaths :(
>>
>>2244757
Of all the posts in this thread, that's what you thought was the most unbelievable?
>>
I accidentally left the door to my sister's room open after feeding her gerbil while she was out at the city letting our pet cat sneak in and disembowel him.

By the time i had noticed my mistake it was too late to save the rodent, then again it was already a few years old so doubting that it would have lived any longer as it's mate had already died of old age a while back
>>
>>2236773
when i was young we had a cockatiel fall upside down in a glass of mt dew while we were watching tv and drown. we didnt turn the tv back on for months and didnt even watch it really for a year or two after that.
>>
File: 1385403068124.jpg (15KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1385403068124.jpg
15KB, 242x208px
My parents gave me a parakeet when I was 5. I left his bird cage by the window on a summer day and he died. I live in Arizona for the record. I also was retarded and I could never tell when he had finished his food or not. For some reason I was a little retard and didn't realize the stuff in his food bowl were the shells of seeds he had already finished.

Did he die of hunger? Did he die of a heat stroke? Did he die from stress? I don't know but god damn I was a shitty little kid.
>>
File: 1395121009864.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1395121009864.png
57KB, 276x256px
>had a hamster when I was little
>I was probably about 6 or 7
>My babysitter was 16
>she would take my hamster and forcibly pull his poop out of his anus when he was defecating and laugh at it
>Hamster would piss and bite at her, he was terrified of her
>she would take my hamster and toss him up to where he would hit the ceiling
>it was kind of a gentle toss but damn shit still must have been scary
>try to tell my parents
>I already didn't like the babysitter, so my parents thought I was making shit up to get her fired
>come home from school one day
>my hamster is missing
>she explains to me that she was playing with him and he escaped, somehow got into the couch and she accidentally sat on him and he died.

I never saw the body, although I guess it'd be weird to show the squished body of a kids pet to them. I'm still pretty sure she killed him on purpose.
>>
>>2245634
Jesus christ.
>>
File: tank.jpg (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
1MB, 1632x1224px
>>2245471

Here's the tank. It probably looks smaller than usual here but it's a 90 gal. (As much as I'd like to go bigger, that's about as big as I can go that can fit in this little alcove, but it'll suffice for quite a while) It's a bit on the minimalist side and cohabited with a school of danios, 3 ghost shrimp, and a guppy

I'd love to add sand and maybe real plants one day, as well as an above tank basking area but knowing her, she's going to wreck any plants I put there. (There's some duckweed in there though, everyone loves the shit out of it)
>>
File: fatty.jpg (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
1MB, 1632x1224px
>>2245762
And here's the fat fuck basking.
She's been through a lot in the past 11 years
>>
File: piece of shit.png (622KB, 502x663px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.png
622KB, 502x663px
>>2236773
I had a guinea pig I got when I was a kid
My mother fed it some store bought shitty vegetables instead of just sticking to the pet food and I woke up to it convulsing due to food poisoning and it died shortly after
I didn't even get time to name it
>>
my friend's kitten darted out in front of me as I was walking. I stepped on it and crushed it's spine. I was never allowed back in his house again.
>>
>>2239912
My granddad had a dog and they feed the leftowers from the table and it never get sick. Eve If I remember he get liver and onions a lot of times after breakfast.- he lived solid 16 years.
It was chained only on night though. He was very clever and never get out of the possesion.
>>
>>2245762
please tell me that turtle isn't swimming 24/7
>>
>>2237142
you fucking retard, you're supposed to get video evidence not make hollow threats
>>
>>2239912
i once fed a husky a brownie before realizing they can't eat chocolate, nothing happened though lol i freaked out for nothing but he just shit it out and kept on chugging he's old as fuck now
>>
>>2238841
Speaking of betta fish, it wasn't me but my moronic ex flatmate who was a kleptomaniac and decided to steal a betta from the local aquarium just for a laugh. He shoved it in a pasta jar with unfiltered and untreated water and didn't feed it for weeks. It swam in its own filth. I pestered him every day once I found out, even buying fishfood for it, but he just threw a heap in once. It angered me but I couldn't do much since he was a druggo.
Once he was kicked out, I took the betta and put it in a tank with proper filtering and medicine. He had a deteriated fin and some scale infection which healed after a year or two. It wasn't young when it was stolen and lived 3 years after.
I felt bad but I hope it's final years were good enough.
>>
>>2246174
She basks half the time, swims the other half, sometimes sleeps under the basking platform or in that fake plant on the right
>>
>>2236773
my neighborhood used to be close to some wooded areas. I had a huge Rex rabbit that acted like a dog so we would let him out in the morning to poop and whatnot. Being lazy, i decided to just let him out and not pay attention.

A hawk decapitated him and dropped his lifeless body right next to my porch.

I'm so sorry Billy, you were a cool bunbun and i miss how you would play leapfrog with me. I should have protected you
>>
File: 1371746495087.png (55KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1371746495087.png
55KB, 400x265px
>>2245762
>>2245763
That's fucking adorable, anon. Thanks for sharing the pictures and thanks for giving your lil turtle sis a good life.
>>
When I was around 6 years old, my parents bought a little black lab puppy. The day after they bought it we were playing too close to the road and the pupper wandered right into the middle of it. I went to go pick him up and take the little thing back inside, but tripped on the curb, and the way I landed on it broke it's neck.

This shit still makes me feel like trash, and it's been 15 years.
>>
>>2239912
You'd have to give them a decent amount for that to happen.
>>
File: 1408608881828.jpg (62KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
1408608881828.jpg
62KB, 468x425px
>>2245634
>>she would take my hamster and forcibly pull his poop out of his anus when he was defecating and laugh at it

What the fuck.
>>
>>2245555
see
>>2245474

explains it a little bit, also chek'd
>>
Ive killed rats and fish because I forgot to feed em

Killed a frog because I forgot to spray the enclosure before I went away for the weekend, it was already difficult for reasons I still dont know to keep the enclosure moist, fucker dried up

Killed a BP because he was an impulse buy, enclosure wasnt adequate, and I got too excited and diddnt leave him the fuck alone to get settled, even though I knew better. He also wouldnt eat.

Lessons learned: Take the time to research, dont be stingy and spend the money needed on proper equipment, create a routine for care and maitenance and set alarms for reminders if needed.
>>
commited fish tank genocide multiple times. first time I was young and a a fiddler crab tank I had got wrecked when one of the females turned out to be male and killed everybody. second time I left a tank at my house and my family fucked up and let it die
>>
>>2236773
I got these two hermit crabs from the beach once and we were bringing them home in a water bottle.

I guess one of them got hungry because I thought he was playing with the other one, but rather he was consuming him.

Smelled like shit though so my dad threw the bottle away at a friend's house.
>>
>>2236782
>I don't remember where my dad was
story of my life
>>
File: 146546546544.gif (950KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
146546546544.gif
950KB, 500x289px
>>2237071
>>
>accidentally bump guinea pig onto the floor
>he's suffering while i type this

I'm trying to give him a comfortable death but honestly would i be better off just ending it for him
>>
>>2245574
Had the same thing happen to one of my budgies. Stray cat came in through the dog door, decided to let it stay. Got high, got hungry, forgot to close the door. Came back to see the stray tearing out his insides.The other two were huddled frightened in their cage.

I'm a terrible pet owner. I still have trouble interacting them without feeling like a shit person.
>>
>>2247372
I don't understand, you weren't high when you thought it was a good idea to let the cat stay?
>>
>>2242417
It can but the amount is what people don't get. I knew a kid who fed his dogs chocolate ice cream (the brown popsicle sticks kind) time from time and they were fine. Live like 10+ years after that. Worth noting though it wasn't pure chocolate and the dogs were big and full grown.

Chocolate can kill a dog in the same way bee stings can kill a man. Depends on the size of subject and how much. Still unhealthy as hell though.
>>
File: bbys.jpg (89KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
bbys.jpg
89KB, 1300x866px
>was 7 years old visiting my friend
>she has this hamster that's about to become a mom
>we didn't really know that
>she holds her up and gives her to me and goes to the bathroom
>I look at the hamster and suddenly notice something pink coming out of its butt
>it touches my arm and I flinch and it falls down on the floor
>return mama hamster to her cage
>realize its a hamster baby
>slowly pick the wet thing up from the floor and put her back to the cage
>told my friend, no fucks were given
I cringe so much looking back on it, that poor hamster, I killed her child or probably maimed it, I never found out what happened to it but it landed on a wooden floor. Shit.
>>
Years ago my friends and i got an empty flat we used to chill, make parties and shit.
One of them brought a duck one day and we kept it as a pet.

Lived and died like a rockstar, we just found it dead one morning, probs OD'd on something. I felt bad that day man

rip pato
>>
>>2236807
>tfw boiled my baby turtles too
I hated myself so much, fuck
>>
File: 20161011_095729.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_095729.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Recently I accidentally killed my hamster after one of the latching mechanisms on his cage didn't snap all the way. He pushed his way out and wound up snapped in one of the many mousetrap I had set up in my room. It was pretty sad.

Past that, recently speaking, I had a baby pacman frog die from impaction because the substrate grain was too large and he ate a lot when eating off his shed skin.

And of course I had plenty of animals I unintentionally killed when I was a kid, but (unfortunately) I could go on all day talking about that list

Pic related was the hamster. This happened like last week btw, I've since gotten an albino winter white to replace poor Manster
>>
This was a close call

>be 15 year old me
>playing Spyro
>had my budgie with me on the couch
>very calm budgie, likes burying himself in shirts
>he's sitting next to me
>stood up because I got excited
>jump sat back down on the couch
>suddenly realize I don't know where my budgie is
>stand up
>turn around
>he's sitting there wings played out on the very soft couch cushion breathing hard
>he pops up and starts flying around and screeching
>oh fuck I killed my burd oh shit
>he stops and I get him to step up
>buries himself in my sweater
Needless to say he was afraid of butts from then on out
>>
>>2236773
not really my own pet but I crushed a mouse to death
I can still feel the bones digging into my hand
>>
>be 18
>get budgie
>shitty untamed store bought in a vertical cage
>decided to try to be patient and hand tame it
>eventually (after months) of hand feeding, sitting with it etc. its nervousness just annoyed me more and more
>started to forget about it
>one day I walk in and it's dead; forgot to feed it for a few days

Still bothers me
also similar

>get some gouldian finches
>being finches, they don't respond to me trying to tame them
>just always nervous in their small wooden cage
>one day I just release them since I realise I don't even want or have the proper cage for them
>prolly ded

>get mice around the same time, about 2 (1m 1f)
>breed them together, although it's planned
>taking fine care of them, keeping males and females in separate cages and no further breeding planned
>one day my dad accidentally drops the cage or something and he just puts them in all together, mixed
>idk who is male or female anymore
>they eventually breed out of control and I stop feeding or caring as the months go by

>also, one day my dad lets my well cared-for cockatiel go accidentally; wanted to move him or some shit

I was pretty shit with animals that don't respond well to positive interaction. At least I took pretty good care of my rats, cockatiel and lorikeet. Still got the lorikeet; he gets all the pureed fruit and hand wrasslin'.
>>
>>2247959
You want to hear some shit?

>16 years old
>shoot squirrels in the ass with my bb gun because they were eating the birdfeed and scaring birds away
>doesn't really do anything they always come back
>one day accidentally shoot one red squirrel in the eye
>it drops to the ground
>writhing and bleeding everywhere
>eye is a mess
>mom comes home at the same time
>sees me and says what the hell did you do
>explain
>she says "you started this, you finish it"
>I don't want to shoot it again because all I have is a red ryder and I want to end it quickly
>don't want to stomp it because I'm barefoot
>what do I do?
>fill a small bucket full of water, put on some garden gloves, and forcibly drown it
>it's thrashing around clawing for the surface
>can feel its desperate attempts to live
>crying so hard I can barely sense what's going on
>one minute later, an eternity to me, it stops moving
>I dig a grave and bury it
>erect a little cross out of twigs and say a prayer like my mother does when she finds dead birds
>go upstairs and sit on my bed
>pet bird comes over to me
>I sit there and pet him for a while
>pass out
>>
>>2247969
I don't understand how you can get a pet and just "forget" to feed it. You must be retarded.
>>
>>2247925
>keeping many mousetraps in your room

Is your house extremely filthy or something? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>2247994
it was just a squirrel
>>
While in middle school, a kitten frequented my porch, we always fed it and gave it attention. One day we noticed she had quite a bit of mucus discharge, much like a human cold. I took her in and cared for her as best I could. Being a poor family barely making end's meet, we couldn't take her to the vet. Her death was inevitable. I always had her by my side while playing video games, sitting between my thigh and a blanket on my right side. One night playing like any other, I shifted myself to get more comfortable. When I shifted, her head slipped under my thigh since I was a smaller middle school aged child. Her neck was broken instantly. I spent the rest of that night crying over the death of her even if I knew she was going to die soon. It was the fact that I had done it that messed with me and before then, I had never killed another living thing other than the odd fly or cockroach. Rest in peace lilly.
>>
>>2239911
had a similar experience with a baby sulcata tortoise
I shot the cat
tort was fine
fuck cats
>>
I was always pretty good with animals as a child but there was one situation where I threw a football and a treeand it landed in a tree and knocked a baby birdout of the nest
>>
File: 20161022_184138.jpg (2MB, 2283x1204px) Image search: [Google]
20161022_184138.jpg
2MB, 2283x1204px
>>2247998
I have female mice that occasionally attract horny wild mice. I hate when those fuckers get into my room, they coat the mouse cages in piss and get into my food bags.

I also live in an older farmhouse and there are always mice getting in here every fall to escape the cold.

Also calm down you angry guy
>>
>>2248007
It was the fact that I drowned something by holding it underwater. It was fucked up.
>>
>>2248092
How are mice as pets?
Are they affectionate or just tolerant?
>>
>>2236782
My older brother slammed the door on my ferret's neck once. I'm so lucky she walked away unharmed.
>>2236773
One day my elderly ferret had curled up in the dog bed to take a nap. My dog decided she also wanted to take a nap and plopped down onto it. And, well, CRUNCH. Bye bye ferret.
>>
>>2237731
Don't worry anon, I'm sure he loved the buttercups.
>>
>>2247994
Fucking hell Anon, that was absolutely horrifying.
>>
>>2247996
Not him but I have forgotten to feed pets before if say something happens in the day that takes up my entire focus or if I was in a rush to leave in the morning.

But to do it consistently or for long spans of times means you don't give a damn enough about it after the novelty wore off
>>
File: 20161023_010142.jpg (1MB, 1799x1120px) Image search: [Google]
20161023_010142.jpg
1MB, 1799x1120px
>>2248189
They're great if you get some sweet-tempered ones. They obviously aren't very affectionate like rats, but they aren't just tolerant, either. I'd say they're more inquisitive than anything. They're also really fun to watch on their cage and when they explore
>>
>>2246296
Reminds me of this guy my friend knew on highschool. He told me about how the kid got a puppy for Christmas when he was little, and was so excited to have it. Later that day he went to take it on a walk and his feet swept out from under him because of ice, making him accidentally kick the dog's head and kill it.

That must have fucking sucked
>>
>>2236773
My tegu lived a pretty long life but at the end he died because he got sick and I didn't want to pay to take him to a vet, and from there he rapidly declined. I still hate myself for being so selfish.
>>
>>2248771
Shit, now I remember the one that really fucked me up. I had a bullfrog named Eeb. Raised him from a tadpole. He got to be pretty huge and I loved feeding and watching him. When my parents took me on vacation my cousin was supposed to stop by and take care of him, but she got her friend to do it instead. When we came back from vacation Eeb was on the verge of death because she hadn't done anything. He died shortly after.
>>
years back my younger sister decided to clean the fish bowl with washing-up liquid.
The goldfish were still in the bowl.
>>
>>2238841
maybe he would have survived if he was an alpha fish
>>
>>2239920
reminder to myself to never kill a cat
>>
>>2240237
I really underestimate how fucking retarded kids are
>>
>>2245634
why have you gotten revenge yet anon
>>
>>2248945
This is why you should never let children be in charge of another life, especially smaller animals. If you want a pet, see to it only you take care of it and keep their grubby mitts off.
>>
>>2236773
When I was a kid, my parents got me a hermit crab. I didn't realize it needed a bigger shell when it started growing, so I came home from school one day and it was out of its shell dead.
>>
I was like 7 and i took my fish out of the water to pet it. I forgot to put it back again and it dried.
>>
>>2236773
Lol some of these posts...
Well op i have not killed any of my pets
>>
>>2237378
Lol fucking monkey nigger detected
>>
File: Andrew and the Spider.gif (992KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew and the Spider.gif
992KB, 500x265px
When I was in 1st grade my parents got a pet hermit crab. I got it a large tank in my room, shells of various sized for to use, food/water, a couple of hutches to hide in, everything it could use. Also I decided not to pick up or mess with it because the woman who sold it to us at Petsmart said that too much stress could kill it, so I'd just feed it and watch it crawl around the utopian habitat I built for it. A year passed and I invite my friend over to hang out, they unexpectedly invited their sibling over, I didn't know the sibling that well but at that age what choice is there? Around halfway through the playdate me and my friend were drawing with chalk outside or some shit when the sibling walked out and said she needed help solving my 3D puzzle, and that "the pieces just don't go back together". I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about, since I didn't own a 3D puzzle. Then the color of her face drained and she quickly changed the topic saying "Let's play chalk!" Being a dumbass second grader with an attention span of 3 seconds, I soon got reimmersed in chalk drawing without a second thought. Hours pass and eventually their mom picks the two of them up and I walked to my room to feed and watch my crab. I'm sure you can guess what I discovered. I cried for a couple days, and never forgave myself for not putting a warning on the tank or at least verbally saying "don't mess with crab tank in my room."
>>
My family used to have a West Highland Terrier. She was an old dog, 16 and a half when she died. She was blind and deaf in her last years. She should of been put down, but my dad didn't have it in him, he just wasn't ready yet. Unfortunately she never got luxury. In our backyard, we have a pool. My dad one day made the mistake of letting her outside and she was unsupervised. Being blind, she walked into the pool and well, she drowned. It broke my heart because I was like five or six at the time. But it especially destroyed my dad's.
>>
>>2245634
You should track her down and kill her
>>
Before I was born, my parents had a pet rabbit named Oscar. They treated him like a dog. They took him everywhere. Took him for walks on a leash, took him to the park, etc. He even slept outside their bedroom door at night.

When I was born, they naturally started paying more attention to me than Oscar. They didn't neglect him, though. They did as much of the stuff with him that they used to while also taking care of a newborn child.

Oscar died a few days after I was born. He had no health issues. My mom's exact words were "I believe Oscar died of a broken heart".

I killed a sweet, innocent rabbit by being born. I'm so sorry, Oscar. If I had known what was to come of you, I would have aborted myself.
>>
>>2236773
I almost made serious damage to my dog two times I was 16-17 years old both times.
One time we were playing in the backyard in Winter, in the backyard there was the swimming pool without water but uncovered. I throw a ball into the swimming pool by accident and the retarded dod jumped in furiously, but he was okay altough it was like a 1,5m fall at full doggo speed and the swimming pool has some dangerous gaps between slabs and it's very easy for a tinny dog to break some leg there.
The other time I was palying with my dog throwing it in my arms and picking it again, but I made a strange throw and the dog did a backflip and hit some pointed furniture with the back wich could have led to some serious spinal/nerve damage , but he was okay.
I'm pretty sorry for how retarded I was when I was young my hairy friend.
>>
>>2250966
Also one time when I was like 8 years old I broke my cat tail because I was closing a door and didn't see the poor cat coming. But the cat went agressive and scratch my mother's face.
>>
>>2236988
>"Mom you ruined everything"
I can't stop fucking laughing lmfao
>>
>>2237866
This is what I was thinking. I've slept with newborn kittens and baby rats in my bed and woken up in EXACTLY the same position I fell asleep in, if incredibly stiff and uncomfortable.

On the flipside, I'll straight-up roll over my current cat and she gives no fucks. Maybe it's some biological programming related to babies.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.