[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you give your animals a voice and then speak what you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Do you give your animals a voice and then speak what you think they must be thinking in said voice? Is this normal or is my whole family psychotic?
>>
>>2232942
I do this.
but I'm psychotic.
>>
I do this with every single animal I encounter. Mostly in my head, but my pets and friends' pets are out loud.

I also play a game where I pick up my cats and walk wherever they turn their heads. After a while, they get used to using me as a mecha suit and mostly use their new human height to look out various windows and reach tall things. They usually only get stuck in a corner once or twice before they figure it out.
>>
Oh absolutely I do. It's fun to talk to them and make up their responses. Usually in a way that makes fun of them, not that they are insulted by it.
>>
>>2232942
Humans have imagination, big surprise.

So long as you're aware of it...
>>
>>2233122
Imagination is one explanation. I've run across several people who think people who do this are strange as fuck. Just wondering what is normal and what is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! in this situation.
>>
>>2233281
Some people certainly find it annoying and will insult you over it. Like I said so long as you're aware of what you're doing, meaning you can stop it if social situation so dictates (when that guy who is bothered by it comes over), it's fine.

Some have conversations with their cars, some with their cats, who cares.
>>
>>2232969
>After a while, they get used to using me as a mecha suit and mostly use their new human height to look out various windows and reach tall things
That's scary man. Don't let them over power you.
>>
>>2233281
>>2233294
there is a difference between talking to something and giving something a voice and talking for it.

And yes it is incredibly annoying.
>>
>>2232942
Ive heard this story before.

You need to stop it if you start having arguments with said voice and especially if you end up on the losing end.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.