[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry to be a downer - feel free to ignore my thread, my old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 8kjEHgp.jpg (871KB, 3328x2496px) Image search: [Google]
8kjEHgp.jpg
871KB, 3328x2496px
Sorry to be a downer - feel free to ignore my thread, my old dog just died today, /an/. Just got done burying her and I pretty much haven't stopped crying the past 24 hours. So much of my daily routine was based around this dog and I easily spent more hours with her than any other humans besides my immediate family. If any of you have lost a pet, how do you guys cope? This is the first one I've had die on me and its fucking miserable.
>>
>>2231664
Excuse me, she died yesterday, actually. Apologies, I haven't slept in 24+ hours and my mind isn't very lucid right now.
>>
Drink

P.S ur gay m8
>>
File: 1455086568276.jpg (131KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
1455086568276.jpg
131KB, 423x590px
Was this your dog?
>>
>>2231670
I don't have any booze, thanks for the the suggestion though.

>>2231688
No she was a gay little chihuahua but honestly the least piece-of-shit chihuahua I've ever seen. I swear she never barked and was super affectionate and warm to any stranger.
>>
File: 1462509285254.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462509285254.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>2231691
Found your dog. It's alive... but it's still gay.
>>
:( my pupper is also getting older, and I'm scared.
>>
>tfw brand new puppy
He's 4 months old now and starting to be old enough to really be fun. We go to the park and run around, he's picking up new commands ridiculously fast, and he's just a hilarious bundle of energy. My entire life revolves around him.
I know he's only going to be around for a short time compared to humans, so I want to do my best to make sure he has the best life possible. So when he does finally pass away I can be happy knowing we had as much fun together as possible and I made sure he was happy.
>>
>>2231825
>not posting a pic
pls anon
>>
i had to put my dog down 2 months ago. i got a puppy two weeks later, but thinking about my old dog still makes me cry like a little bitch.
>>
>>2231664
There's nothing you can really do but allow yourself to mourn and remember the good times. That is the price you pay for loving an animal, it sucks but hopefully it was worth the companionship.
>>
My dog died two months ago and it still fucks me up daily. Hang out with friends and keep yourself busy.
Think about getting another dog. It won't be the same but it's another being to love and care for.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.