[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China will actually buy stray dogs. I think this may be a pr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 8016356.jpg (34KB, 343x235px) Image search: [Google]
8016356.jpg
34KB, 343x235px
China will actually buy stray dogs. I think this may be a profitable solution to the pet overpopulation

http://www.wildlifeplanet.net/kerala-india-to-sell-their-stray-dogs-to-chinas-yulin-dog-meat-eating-festival.html
>>
>>2230783
>tfw westerners think that they're secular and tolerant, yet lose their shit when they find out that someone on the other side of the world eats meat that they consider haram
>>
>>2230787
Its the treatment that people are bothered about, just as they are bothered about how our slaughterhouses look after our food.
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>>
will they pay for shipping, too?
>>
All non-whites are subhuman
>>
>>2230783
the whole controversy around Yulin seriously made westerners appear as muslim extremists hating on another nation's way of life

>>2230879
>>2230868
these anons seem about ready to crash an airplane into the festival grounds
>>
>>2230896
>>2230787
Hi muhcuckhed
>>
>>2230909
triggered.jpg
>>
>>2230783
Why would you want to eat a dog that's been living in a slum? Seems like a great way to catch something.

>>2230791
Nah they are bothered by the idea of eating dogs themselves. I know lots of dumb girls who don't want to eat veal or lamb because they're "babies" so you can imagine their reservations about dogs.
>>
>>2230909
>behead those who eat the meat of the sacred dog!
>>
>>2230889
Japs are the most human(western) of the orientals at least, chinks are definitely not human though
>>
>>2230783
Euros are weirdos every other group on earth hates animals because they actually had dangerous shit in their lands where as Euros had litte foxes and rabbits. I bet the Siberians must giggle everytime they see the descendents of those things that chased them down walking around the planet.

Dogs are made of meat thus food get over it pussy its just a fucking animal.
>>
>>2231023
Yeah, people gett all butthurt when I mention that I've eaten whale, dolphin and horse meat.
>>
>>2231023
without dogs we wouldn't have even survived to become modern homo sapiens, show some respect you little bitch
>>
>>2231026
the archaeological record shows that humans all over the earth have slaughtered and eaten dogs throughout all their history. even during the palaeoloithic.

europe is seriously the only place on earth where the taboo against eating dogs developed, and even here, it only developed during historical times. history has also shown us that we tend to suspend this taboo in times of need.

TL;DR: only modern day europeans consider eating dogs haram. in pre-historic times, we all did, and the rest of the world never stopped.

stop taking a recent, very local trend for some kind of god-granted law
>>
>>2230791
I'm bothered by treatment. But plenty of people here in the USA think eating rabbits, horses and deer is cruel. While talking to a co-worker about some venison a customer went off about how hunting is wrong. Asked her if she was vegan, she said no. Dropped it right fucking there. I wouldn't have gotten fired for going autistic but it wasn't worth it.

Give me a dog that isn't a stolen pet, shoot it and I'll eat it. Being hanged, bled out while alive, beaten, bled out WHILE being cooked, shoved in cages so small full of other dogs that can't even move, etc that's my problem. It's fucking shit for any animal but people only giveore of a shit because it's dogs.
>>
>>2230783
will they buy pit bulls
>>
>>2230944
>>2230976
Aint fooling anyone

Back to ISIS you go!
>>
>>2230783
I would think nothing of it if the assholes didn't think meat tastes better when you torture the animal horribly.
>>
>>2231690
This
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.