[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a pangolin >most trafficked animal in the world >also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: FB.jpg (55KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
FB.jpg
55KB, 640x425px
>be a pangolin
>most trafficked animal in the world
>also very cute
>fucking primitive Chinks can't stop eating your scales
>humans start campaign of awareness
>everyone now hates the Chinese because they eat you and dogs
>everyone votes Trump
>Trump nukes the chinks
>no ancient Chinese remedy for that, bitch
>whole species becomes irradiated from the fallout
>mutates into giant Pangolin deathclaws
>start eating ground up human flesh in revenge
>still cute
>>
>>2228680
It was going so well until all pangolins got irradiated
>>
How the fuck is primitive medicine still a thing in one of the richest counties in the world?
>>
>>2228742
Well when their entire language sounds like a series of doorbells failing it's hard to imagine how they got anywhere at all.
>>
>>2228747
Hey thanks for the laugh. I needed that

CHING CHONG WING WANG
>>
>>2228742
The country has a large poor population with strong traditional values. They all still sleep on fucking concrete for fucks sake.
>>
>>2228680
Everyone already hayes the Chinese and their stupid auspicious cooking.
>>
>>2228680
This thing looks like a pokemon
>>
>>2228739
It was going so well until Trump became president
>>
>>2228777
This
China's government cares very little for developing the poor in its country. It's a communist government that has more socially darwinistic and capitalist values than the US
>>
lets complain about china even though more than half of western biodiversity has been lost so far lol xd
>>
>>2228742
tradition. being Chinese myself (diaspora, not mainland) I know people who don't regard traditional medicine as "primitive", instead it's superior to those darn crackers and their bullshit chemicals and science. Think homeopathy.
>>
>>2228950
At least we don't go around specifically hunting rare and endangered species en masse for pretty much no reason.
>>
File: sandslash.jpg (30KB, 237x226px) Image search: [Google]
sandslash.jpg
30KB, 237x226px
>>2228810
Sandslash is based on the Pangolin
>>
>>2228990
*cough*trophyhunting*cough
>>
>>2228997
We aren't poaching them. We are paying for those hunts which the money goes towards conservation and the meat goes to the little nigglets.
>>
>>2229001
>At least we don't go around specifically hunting rare and endangered species en masse for pretty much no reason.

The Chinese have a reason - because of traditional medicinal junk, which is still more of a reason than 'I wanna shoot it'
>>
>>2228680
>still cute

I smiled.
>>
>>2229003
>>2228997
>>2229001
Trophy hunting isn't comparable at all. Aside from the animals generally being specifcally picked as ones who aren't important to the breeding population, the numbers aren't the same. Compared to chinese medicine shit trophy hunts kill practically nothing. You'd need to have a bunch of people going to africa machine gunning herds out of a helicopter to have it even be slightly comparable.

Also properly endangered breeding age animals aren't trophy hunted usually.
>>
>>2229001
As someone who has spent a large part of his life in South-Africa, I can tell you that "the money goes towards conservation" is complete BS.

At best you're filling the pockets of your friendly neighbourhood crooked politician, at worst you're directly sponsoring a rhino poaching cartel.
>>
>>2228990
>At least we don't go around specifically hunting but we do.

many species are regionally extinct in europe due to it, there's pretty much no moose, bears, wolves or wildcats left in the west.
>>
>>2229080
Newfoundland is packed with Moose and Bears.
>>
File: 1433446099123.jpg (10KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1433446099123.jpg
10KB, 250x231px
>>2229092
>newfoundland
>europe
>>
>>2229092
>regionally extinct

they're almost entirely gone from the Netherlands, France, Belgium and Germany, there's only a few threatened populations left.
>>
>>2228860
it was going so well before the chinks existed
>>
>>2228742
every fucking endangered animal is poached because "the [body part] is beleived to have medicinal properties in China"

just fuck those guys.
>>
>>2229097
That's because europeans are fucking retarded. You reap what you sow dumb ass.
>>
>>2229001
you create a niche were you have people spoiled by trophy hunting meat and they depend on it.
>>
File: chinese vampire kek.jpg (735KB, 1292x1920px) Image search: [Google]
chinese vampire kek.jpg
735KB, 1292x1920px
>>2228747
>>
>>2228680
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/over-180-countries-just-approved-ban-pangolin-trafficking-180960625/?no-ist

You did it OP!
>>
>>2229936
>September 28, 2016
It took them this fucking long to decide that?
>>
>>2229032
What did you expect out of a country mostly run by and for niggers?
>>
>>2228680

Someone should just release them as an invasive species somewhere else.

Their adaptations are just too distinct in mammals to let them die.
>>
>>2231205
Yes, what a great idea it is to purposely introduce an invasive species.

Ask Australia how they feel about that.
>>
File: data-beard2.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
data-beard2.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>2231211
>asking prisoners how they enjoy their punishment
Ha
>>
>>2229097
French here, your info is dusty.
Bears have been reintroduced and the only thing endangering them are angry sheepfuckers.
Wildcats are not exactly common but they never disappeared and aren't much more endangered here than anywhere else. Same for lynxes.
Wolves have recently been spotted near my village, 50km aways from Paris.
Mooses on the other hand, are extinct in the wild. We never had any though.
>>
>>2231479
so is your english, otherwise you would've noticed I said 'ALMOST' entirely.

>Bears have been reintroduced
so they were extinct.
>Wildcats are not exactly common but they never disappeared
they'll be extinct soon as well due to interbreeding with domestic cats.
>Wolves have recently been spotted near my village
same here, first time in a century.

they were still extinct though.

we used to have moose in the netherlands, can't imagine you didn't have them in france.
>>
>>2229007
that wasn't the argument at all though
>>
File: mondesengloutis.jpg (27KB, 336x250px) Image search: [Google]
mondesengloutis.jpg
27KB, 336x250px
>>2231486
You're right about my english, I mistook moose and caribou.

I could argue all other points but I'd rather see the thread go back to pangolins, who are muchmore interesting.

My point was not that everything was fine for the wildlife in western Europe, I just thought your post made it look worse than it really is. And at least some things are moving in the right direction, albeit slowly.

Whatever, let's post pangolins.
>>
>>2231533
> I just thought your post made it look worse than it really is
oh, it's worse than you think.

my country has lost up to 85% of it's biodiversity so far.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.