[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cold morning outside my work place >see weak sparrow hobbling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ;(.png (24KB, 886x336px) Image search: [Google]
;(.png
24KB, 886x336px
>cold morning outside my work place
>see weak sparrow hobbling
>cannot fly
>lean in for a closer look to see if i can do something about it
>frightened, the bird falls into a storm / gutter drain
>AW SHIT
>retrieve bird from cold water seconds later
>is dead

I felt awful and still do. Me trying to help killed him in the end. I shouldn't have intervened.
>>
Was fucked to begin with, OP.
>find bat on a train bridge
>try to stealthily sneak up on it despite fully aware of high rabies/disease risk
>jumps below into water and cannot find it

More often than you think, you can help IF you immediately get something the attention it needs. Intervening is not wrong. If you were to just take it home and 'keep it warm' then it would have died anyway, just in an a scary unfamiliar environment. Don't help unless you know you can. If you cant, and know it won't make it, the least you can do is kill it as painlessly as possible.
>>
>>2228632
Still sucks
>>
I feel you on that OP

>Last week of summer
>Walking down pier around midnight
>See seagull laying down, obviously hurt
>Some asshole fisherman left his baited lure laying on the rocks
>Stuck in bird's wing
>Try to sneak up on it to cut off the barb
>Bird gets spooked, tries to fly off, nosedives into the harbor
>>
>>2230286
>Some asshole fisherman left his baited lure laying on the rocks
fishermen are cancer
>>
File: ppVdI.gif (1024KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
ppVdI.gif
1024KB, 320x214px
>10 yo me walking in the woods
>spot baby bird on the grass under a tree, does not seem hurt
>I cant spot the nest he fell from, easily accessible
>my gullible-ass mom talks me out of putting the birdling back in it
>"its mom will pick up your scent and not recognize him !"
>find out years later that it is just a shitty urban legend
>my conscience thanks you, mom.

She also believes that bats will get stuck in her hair, no matter how many times I have demonstrated her it is bullshit.

>>2231530
Tell me about it.

>swimming in a lake with friends and 8yo brother
>jerkass fisher set up on the bank not 20ft from us
>says there's no sign prohibiting fishing so we'll just have to move
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.