/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW dad is making me get rid of my gerbils he said he'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: pepe crying 13.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
pepe crying 13.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>TFW dad is making me get rid of my gerbils

he said he'd kill them if i dont

im going to release them in my neighborhood in about 2 hours.

how long do you think they will last? 2 hours? a day?

>feels bad, man
>>
>>2224876
You'd be better off killing them yourself. Better it be quick than say, a cat playing with them or them starving to death.
Alternatively, is there nobody at all that would take them? No friend that would take them for a couple of days while you work something out?
>>
>>2224877
how would i kill them? the only thing i can think of is suffocation. but fuck that. i want them to at least be able to run around outside for once in their lives

even if it means they'd die
>>
>>2224876
Have to tried free post on craigslist? Also you need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>2224880
Cervical disconnection, or gas chamber.
Also this>>2224882
>>
>>2224882
i am 18.

i dont have time for that. he just told me to get rid of them by tonight or he'd take my car/ kick me out.
>>
>>2224876
Beyond the gerbils, OP, move the fuck out ASAP. Threatening to kill your pets is a massive red flag for abuse.
>>
>>2224882
This.
>>
>>2224880
They are domesticated gerbils. Running around outside won't make them happy before they die, it will just scare the piss out of them.
>>
>>2224891
well at least they wont die with full bladders
>>
>>2224886
Then cervical disconnection is your quickest option. As long as you don't bitch out.
>>
>>2224876
OP, just go to an animal shelter. Lots take small animals, and even if they don't, there's people there that love animals and will probably take them anyway.
If everything is closed, just hide the gerbils until morning (perhaps in the car, put their cage outside, something) and go tomorrow.
>>
>>2224876
Is there anyone you can trust them with?
I'd suggest leaving them at their place until you can figure something out.
>>
animal shelter or post on craigslist. if it's free someone will come within the hour.
>>
Kill your dad
>>
>>2224876
OP, why is your dad wanting to kill them anyway? Is it the noise? Did you sneak them in without permission? Is it an abuse situation like that other anon mentioned?
>>
Put them in a sock and bash against wall
>>
File: not funny 2.gif (989KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
not funny 2.gif
989KB, 500x452px
>>2224919
kys baitman
>>
OP here. my dad is going to let me take them to a shelter tomorrow.

if no one accepts them, im just going to leave them there anyway.
>>
>>2224938
What the fuck is up with your Dad anyway?
Sounds like a bit of a crazy.
>>
Why let them go to waste?
Eat them. Apparently they are delicious cooked over a firepit
>>
>>2224887
THIS
THIS
THIS

Killing domestic animals is a sign of a future murderer.
>>
Hey op guess what? Your dad is a mean fuck and you should leave home asap. Let him read this thread.
>>
>>2224876
Take a kitchen knife and while he is busy and drunk watching football, stab him in the throat multiple times in quick succession, and call the cops yourself. Tell them he abused sexually for years. Or maybe get into a fight with him and stab him during that fight, so you may get away with self defense.
>>
Why does he want them gone?
>>
What country are you in OP? Alternatively you could put an ad up on Craigslist/Gumtree or go to your nearest animal sanctuary as the others have suggested, tell them what's going on.

Also, get out of that house as soon as you can, your dad is an ass
>>
>>2224886
get rid of them by putting them in a heated funnel inserted into your dad's anus. lemmywinks that motherfucker
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>2224921
>>
File: image.gif (620KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
620KB, 320x180px
>>2225493
>>
>>2225493
It's a pet rock, right?
>>
>>2224938
Any updates, OP?
>>
I'm so sorry, OP. You really need to move out of your father's house.
>>
>>2225499
Frank doesn't use props. He used a real hamster.
>>
>>2224876
Why not give them to someone who'll care for them. You like them. Others will too. Releasing them is consigning them to death.
>>
>>2224887
This. Move the gerbils to your car until you can find someone who'll take care of them, or you get your own place.

But, get out of there. Your dad has issues, and they're contagious.
>>
>>2225807
no he didn't, he still has the hamster. kill yourself
>>
>>2224876
Your dad sounds like my mom, in which case he's a shit cunt.

I'm employed, have my own place and moved out 6 years ago, and yet she felt that she had the authority to get rid of my hamsters when she visited because they were 'filthy vermin'. I mean who does that?

Thankfully when she threw them out into the garbage it was with the entire cage setup with them in it, so I was able to rescue them - they might have been crushed otherwise.
>>
>>2224876
>he said he'd kill them if i dont
if your planning on doing it anyway why not just let him
>he kills pets
>record it
>report him for animal abuse
gerbils or not they're still considered pets, YOUR pets, hell atleast get a fine out of it
>>
>>2225873
Terrible advice. Just wait until you can support yourself and leave the place. Getting a fine won't make you financially imdependent but will leave you homeless
>>
>>2225868
>Thankfully when she threw them out into the garbage it was with the entire cage setup with them in it,
What the actual fuck. That's not "shit cunt" behaviour. That's psychopath behaviour.
>>
Your dad is a piece of psychopathic shit
>>
>>2224886
>I'm employed, have my own place and moved out 6 years ago, and yet she felt that she had the authority to get rid of my hamsters when she visited

who just lets their mom get rid of his/hers pets when not even living at home?

you don't deserve happiness in life
>>
>>2225880
what kind of psychopathic parents do you guys have? OMG

>kill your pet or you're homeless

I would raise hell on my parents really letting them know the hate over what they've done
>>
>>2225902
Considering anon retrieved them from the garbage, it sounds like he didn't "let" her, she just did it without him around/knowing.
>>
>>2225861
No. He used a real hamster.
>>
Just kill your dad and wear his skin as a costume, doing atrocious things, shaming his name in death.
>>
>>2225868
So you broke contact right?
>>
>>2225986
Um, please tell me you're joking, right? He put the hamster in the sock, made a cut, put something else in there, and then swung it around. He even shows it in another video. It's still happy and healthy.
>>
>>2225902
>>2225910
She did it while I was at work

>>2226043
Yeah, I haven't spoken to her in years.

A whole lot of my family took her side though, and couldn't believe I was choosing the hamsters over her.
>>
>>2224887
This. Get a job and go live somewhere yourself OP. Even if it's some shitty place at least you have your freedums. Also must be 18+ I guess release them, but best option is too give them away. You could profit but that might take awhile. Best case scenario they get a new home.
>>
>>2226114
>>2226114
Fuck em. Chances are some people in your family are shit. If she wants to demand something fuck her.
>>
So I guess OP's dad killed him?
>>
>>2224876
You need to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>2226114
It's not even about choosing hamsters over her, she literally stole live animals that were yours as ana duly and threw them away, it's theft with malicious intent. What a bitch
>>
OP here. the humane society wouldnt take them
>>
>>2224904
This
>>
>>2226879
Why does he want them gone
You are avoiding to answer the question, something tells me you are the cunt on this situation and your dad had enough with you
>>
>>2226907
This. I'm beginning to suspect you are underage and snuck them in without permission, OP, considering you keep avoiding the most asked question in the thread.
>>
>>2226068
Nope. He killed the hamster.
>>
>>2224886
Carbon monoxide poisoning.
Common way for humans to an hero since it's not painful.
>>
>>2224876
>>2224887
^ thAT
your dad sounds like a fucking cunt man
>>
>>2226879

Where are you located OP?
>>
Just kill your dad. Then you have happy living gerbils and a giant problem removed from your life.

See >>2224885 for methods.
>>
File: .....jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>2225902
Really?

This retarded?
>>
>>2224876
serves you right for being a frogposter
>>
Frogposters, leave this place.
>>
>>2230087
>>2230095
actually this is the only board where frogposting belongs
frog is animal and nature
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.