[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /an/, I need your help Soon we'll be moving out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1473722512521.png (381KB, 474x449px) Image search: [Google]
1473722512521.png
381KB, 474x449px
So, /an/, I need your help

Soon we'll be moving out to a new place, from an apartment to a house, with a backyard and all that good stuff
I've got two cats, and of course I don't want them to just roam outside, not to mention one of them isn't even fixed (will be soon hopefully, though). How can I prevent this?

>inb4 just keep the doors closed
There are kids here who would often forget to do this
I'm at no comfortable economical situation to move out (just graduated college, can't find a job)
Pic somewhat related I guess, I don't have much /an/ related
>>
fix your cats, you fucking retard

or do you like your living space to smell like piss all time?

>oh wait. you have cats. i no the answer to that question
>>
>>2222337
Fix your cats
Then place then outside and run over them with your car
This will save you time and money on food since they will be dying shortly anyway
>>
train your kids
>>
You could build an outside cat enclosure, often called a "catio". that way the cats can enjoy the outside air and sunshine without the dangers of being loose outside. depending on what you're allowed to change to the house (if it's a rental) you can even make a direct connection from inside to the enclosure with a cat door, so then there's no risk of the kids leaving open the catio door.
>>
>>2222612
>>2222340
>fix your cats

Did OP say they were broken??
>>
>>2222734
Thank you, I'll consider this. One used to go outside on our previous place, so she'll probably very much appreciate the outside time. I'm also thinking of buying them harnesses to occassionally walk them around the yard, plus trying to see if we can reenforce the fence so if they do come out they don't escape and whatnot

>>2222749
One of them is fixed, the other one isn't, though we're making the arrangements for a vet meeting. The problem would be if we moved out before this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.