[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone like this fucking things? yorkies are among the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x398px
does anyone like this fucking things? yorkies are among the worst dog breeds to exist because they display perfectly how fucking far away domestic dogs have came from their ancestors. not just this, but they have issues galore and are fucking disgusting.
>>
I like yorkies. I've never owned one but they're fun to be around when all they want is a little attention. Get a wolf if you want talk purity but yorkies are fine.
>>
>>2222246
>they display perfectly how fucking far away domestic dogs have came from their ancestors
Gee, it is almost like dogs aren't wolves anymore....
>>
>>2222246

I know one that's adorable, but I would not want to have to live with it.

Dogs barking at you every time they want attention can go eff themselves.
>>
>>2222246
Had a relative that owned one and it was the sweetest, most affectionate dog I have ever seen in my life. It would lick you and give you affection non stop if you let it. Just the best dog
Sadly it got really sick at about 6 or 7 u years and had to be put down
>>
>>2222273
I'm not saying that they have to be wolves but it just looks like a weird, scragly rodent at this point. And not a cute one.
>>
terriers are goat tier

best doggos
>>
>>2222319
Well they were bred to hunt rodents. They're small with short legs, good for invading burrows. I've only known 1 yorkie. I suspect behavioral issues are more due to the kinds of people who want them than the breed itself.
>>
>>2222246
I swear to god female niggers only get yorkies and Malteses. They are extremely popular with the nigresses
>>
I like them in person but they're intolerable when living near as neighbour. At least when the owners aren't exercising them enough. When I think obnoxiously yappy little ball of extreme irritation, yorkies are top of list.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (11KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
11KB, 320x371px
>>2222246

Fucking loathe all yappy ratdogs - they need stamping on.
>>
>>2222246
these inbred mutant hounds are the worst. my mother in law owns one and it is the bane of my existence. small, won't eat anything and shakes at the slightest disturbance
>>
>>2222557
edgy
>>
I do. They're adorable and cute but I can't keep one. I love terriers but I need a dog that's okay with small animals. I like keeping birds, rats, snakes, etc.
>>
>>2223913
i have a terrier

he's fine with rats and only chases the rabbits when they get into his food
>>
What's with everyone in here calling Yorkies yappy?

The two I have are pretty silent - hell half the time you don't even know they're there.
>>
yorkies are cool and this is coming from someone who generally dislikes small dogs. only a badly-trained yorkie is yappy and that's the owners fault. a normal yorkie is quiet, energetic, and extremely friendly. they're born balls of sunshine.
>>
What? Yorkies are great ratters and they're very trainable, most owners just don't bother.
>>
>>2224697

Most dog owners just don't bother period. You're lucky if a dog knows how to sit on command. It's just more noticeable with small breeds.
>>
File: 2000px-FlagOfYorkshire.svg.png (242KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-FlagOfYorkshire.svg.png
242KB, 2000x1200px
>Yorkshire master race
Not sure how they're treated in the rest of the world, but here they're just pleasant little dogs owned by affable old grannies.
>>
I want a Yorkie. They live a long ass time and I'd do barn hunt with him. But the teeth problems. :(
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.