[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I live together, and there are a lot of bunnies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1064.jpg (176KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.jpg
176KB, 640x451px
My girlfriend and I live together, and there are a lot of bunnies and shit around our house. Like a lot of them.
We've been living here for a year so far, and the bunnies have always been good companions.
However, about 5 weeks ago they've started dying. We would find them dead, and they're always on our deck. Every morning there's at least 2 dead rabbits on our back deck.
It isn't a coyote or something, because they're ripped open with a pattern of 5 claw marks. The first 4 are dense and the fingers seem to be close together, and there's one strangler finger.
They're always mutiliated, what animal is doing this?
>>
Outside cats. They are a pest and deserve to be eradicated.
>inb4 crazy cat lady and all their bullshit
>>
>>2221817
It can't be a cat, I'm postivive it isn't. The claw marks are too spread out to be a cat.
>>
>>2221817
Remember that cats also destroy a large amount of the bird population.

Cat genocide now.
>>
>>2221827
Hawks then. Red tail hawk.
>or maybe you are just not an animal forensic evidence expert and it's actually the animal that commonly kills wildlife, a fucking cat.
>>
>>2221830
But I like cats
>>
>>2221817
>implying a cat would not bring their prey home
>>
>>2221983
Oftentimes they don't.
>>
>>2221983
They usually don't though. Something like 1/3rd of their catch is actually taken anywhere, besides where it died.

I would also have to go with cats or something domestic. Anything not being fed would try to eat them or take them elsewhere. The fact that is also came up very suddenly suggests someone just bought a new cat.

>>2221911
Hawks don't have that many claws and they are spread very far apart. On top of that, they kill by swooping in and dragging away, so there yould be damage based on how they would grab a rabbit assuming it was dropped in flight. Otherwise it would be torn to shreds.
>>
>>2222014
>Hawks don't have that many claws and they are spread very far apart.
Pics?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.