[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fine to have spiders roaming about your house? I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is it fine to have spiders roaming about your house? I live in an old run down shit show of a house so it's fucking impossible to keep the little shits out.

It's mostly daddy long legs, but these days there are a lot of big chunky brown hairy looking faggots starting to pop up as well. Some kind of small, but some can get a pretty impressive fucking wingspan going on.

Usually I wouldn't give a shit but they are particularly keen on worming their way around my sleeping area and I'm just getting a little tired of scanning every inch of my bed before I go to sleep every night then hoping one of the autistic little faggots doesn't crawl into bed with me then get spooked and take a nibble out of my dick.

it's hard to find a picture online that resembles them since they are quite varied in size and shape sometimes, but I guess the bigger ones sort of kind of look like this

I've heard they like to crawl up into bedsheets sometimes
>>
>>2218512
They are fine so long as they stay away from your sleeping area. They are an excellent way to control the fly population in old houses.
>>
>>2218515
Well them nesting around my bed area is the problem.

Would they know to just fuck off and not crawl on the massive dude sleeping or are they as stupid as I think they are?
>>
>>2218512
>get spooked and take a nibble out of my dick.
unless you live in australia, I wouldnt worry about spider bites. It's just creepy but neither painful nor dangerous
>>
>>2218512

Well, it's not going to hurt anything, but don't expect to get laid at your house anytime soon. Heh.

I would put down so many glue traps that it smelled like an Elmer's factory just because it's creepy seeing them everywhere.
>>
File: 1472033977509.jpg (77KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472033977509.jpg
77KB, 685x474px
>>2218512
>spiders
>wingspan
Kek
>>
>>2218512
I have these at my camp, in the roof, but had no luck identifying. NE US
>>
I don't mind spiders in the house. I only remove them (put them outside) if they're making cobwebs in inconvenient places or if they get too close to the sleeping area.

If you're the type who keeps their bed made up whenever they're not sleeping in it, maybe you'd like to try an alternative way of doing that. After you wake up fold up your blankets & pillows & bedsheet and put them in the closet. Then when you go to sleep unfold them, shake them out, and make the bed. (I personally do this as a way to stop dustmites, since I'm allergic to them).
>>
>>2218539
>being so retarded that you can't understand a context based language

are you a sand-nigger or just a 12 year old who likes to pretend he knows more about language than he really does?
>>
>>2218512
I'm 99% they're giant house spiders. Totally harmless.

>>2218516
>Well them nesting around my bed area is the problem.
No, it's not. There is no problem with those.
>>
>>2218545
You're right on the NE US spider I mentioned.
Thanks for the relief.
>>
I just leave them be, I like watching them and they keep the flies away. There are a few big spiders that seem to live under my sofa that I always see at the same time when I'm watching films at night, gotten quite attached to them.
>>
>>2218512
>a lot of big chunky brown hairy looking faggots starting to pop up as well
That whole post was so entertaining to read, thanks OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.