[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about naming pets after Gods of old? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think about naming pets after Gods of old? Like Egyptian, Greek, Mayan, etc.
Is it disrespectful?
>>
>>2215957
Nah, not at all. Choose the name you feel is right for your pet.
>>
I think it's disrespectful to the poor retarded people that believe in gods. It's like you're making fun of them for being retarded.
>>
File: Neopagan Kangz.png (109KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Neopagan Kangz.png
109KB, 600x424px
>>2216807
>naming pets after Gods of old
>I think it's disrespectful to the poor retarded people that believe
Don't be mean to neopagans dude. Also why does atheism seem to always come with a side of disrespect and smugness?
>>
I come from a background where people believe in all sorts of ancient gods (my entire family with the exception of a few is pagan) and i think even they don't care.
>>
>>2215957
Fucking moron, just name it whatever you like. Neo pagans are so few in numbers and most of them do not get offended.
>>
Named my dogs Zeus and Atlas more as a way to honor them than disrespect.

I mean, I don't believe in Greek mythology, but I don't think of naming animals after gods as disrespect. I always saw naming someone or something after someone else was a way of saying "you have the same admirable qualities as this person or I really like this person so you shall have their name"
>>
My neighbour has a tiny white yappy fluffy thing called Zeus.

It's an aggressive piece of shit. They also get bows put in it's hair when they get it groomed. They're greek.
>>
>>2217218
I think white yappy dogs might be a greek thing, I was just watching Cesar Milan and there was this greek guy with like 3 evil yappers.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.